Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EBB vs -N-

tchernabyelo - - World Hades

Well, NesT up there (who wasn’t involved this time, and got spanked when he attacked me out of the blue a couple of months back) says that “pillaging is part of the game”. Entirely true, which is why in the last two days I have pillaged twice what I lost to the initial EBB attacks (after I was online, they got no further pillage from me). Pillage enables growth. However I suspect the real explanation is that they just aren’t very smart (there was so much Ambro used to jump towns around, they wou…

• EBB vs -N-

I went to vmode three minutes before 1500 troops were due to hit a town that had around 1.5 million in goods (my fleet was there, but Rafiq had built a mobile to attack from, so I didn’t have time to get the last few shipments of goods in to get the GR upgrade kicked off). It seemed the wisest course of action in the circumstances. I’m back, GR is upgrading, and I’m thus not at risk of losing massive plunder.

• EBB vs -N-

You guys need to communicate better, since you’ve got people breaking CTs to attack a town that you already know has nothing left in it to pillage.

• EBB vs -N-

With multiple attacks by multiple players in the last 24 hours it appears EBB have effectively gone to war against -N- I assume there’s no formal declaration on here because it kinda looks bad when you sneak attack an alliance 1/3 your size for no reason, but doing it without a declaration is even worse. -N- have suffered significant losses and the attacks appear to be continuing. It would be nice to see what EBB have to say about this.

• Round of museum upgrades + new town = many CRs available. IGN Zinzar

• Half a dozen CTs because people keep dropping off this dying server But not me. So hit me up. IGN Zinzar

• SKULL vs Barbs

tchernabyelo - - Hades Archive

Well, six SKULL and seven Barbs players in the top 20 General score table bodes well for this one. Looking forward to some major CRs here. Enjoy your war, fight well.

• 8 CTs available with more coming soon. IGN is Zinzar

• SKULL DOWS INF

Dear God, this is some of the most embarrassing n00b stuff I have ever seen. I mean, why am I seeing people with hundreds of archers in combat? Even if they're troop packs... you don't use archer troop packs to fight. You disband them for population and goods and then build troops that are actually useful instead. Really, if there's any decent players in INF, you should quit in shame now and pretend you never had anything to do with them. Barbs should be able to put up some better fights and a f…

• New server

Sadly, I fear Gameforge's view (and they have more information than we do) is that purchases of ambro are by far highest on new servers, and drop off rapidly afterwards, which is exactly why they keep making new servers even though the existing ones aren't over-crowded (I know I purchased initial ambro for Hades but have no intention of buying more, and suspect others do the same) And when they stop getting big ambro payments for new servers, that's when they finally give up on the game.

• New server

We should have a thread on all the things we'd like to see in Ikariam 2 (including what needs to be removed/reworked from the current version). I'd certainly like to see a version of piracy where, if you raid someone else, both sides lose a portion of their crew. Haven't crunched numbers but something like: Attacker wins: attacker loses 2% of crew score, defender loses 2% of crew score (so attacker loses more overall since score will be higher, but proportionally the same) Attacker loses: attack…

• New server

Yeah, must admit I am astonished they've opened another server so soon. You at least wait until most people have got all the researches done and six or seven towns established before opening a new one up. As far as I'm concerned, Hades is my final server. I debated about joining that, after the ridiculous merges a couple of years ago (when Asklepios, which hadn't been running THAT long, got merged into Rho, a server that had eight years of history in it - that was a ridiculous mismatch for a lot…

• Kermit the Frog’s CR Page

Yeah, respect, that's a very fine CR. Would be really interesting to show the round-by-round work and waving.

• -W- CR's

For that and other RL reasons, the -W- vs o_o war is over for now (for those that don't recognize me, I'm Zinzar, Diplomat of -W-)

• -W- CR's

So, someone attacked one of our members. They have a GS of zero now. (Hidden Content)

• OK, let's try this based on BBcode instead of text. Told you I hadn't been on the boards for ages (and if I erred on the previous posting, the polite thing to do is TELL ME, not report it) Here's this morning's proof that luke ftw is still flogging his poor workers half to death just to give me presents... (Hidden Content)

• Some pillage CRs, if I can get this to work - years since I was on these boards: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) So I'd like to thank luke ftw, for allowing me a nice big experiment and bringing Offshore Base within 24 hours of achievement. And guess what? This clown is STILL overclocking the resources on the island to make me more stuff!

• -A- Vs WAB

tchernabyelo - - Pi Archive

(Hidden Content)

• -A- Vs WAB

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -A- Vs WAB

(Hidden Content)