Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 313.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Bathalana: “I dont even know where to start.. haha > I personally attacked and was about to attack more NORTH if i havent screwed up ” You always screw up.. and besides the time you lost big time to me, I haven't seen your troops/ ships fight in any battle worth saving a CR. But you are a regular to the board ye?? @Dane saying keyboard warrior, he should be talking to you. @TheGreatDane You were expected to win that fight, you have the control of the island. If you had lost that fight…

• ApO CR's ! A lesson for all

Kingtoad - - World Kaikias

if Max and Rojema can post their loots from APo towns.. hahaha.. more than 300k looted.. what a bunch of farms...

• Toad and OUT

Kingtoad - - World Hephaistos

@TheGreatDane Why are you trying to implicate NORTH on my buying from Quintius some spearmen? come on, is that really a big deal to you? or you're just making it up to find a reason to attack? You don't need a reason, just DOW them on the board, or continue attacking them ingame, who cares? But stop twisting facts to suit your excuses. Not the whole NORTH supplied me, it was only 1 member of them, and he is an islandmate (meaning we share the same island) if you can't understand that.... tsk tsk…

• Toad and OUT

Coz he can't do that on his own.. that's how he is.. He talks like he can take on anyone, but actually he uses others to fight for him, then swoop in late and tries to claim the victory as his.. TGD, prove yourself first.. You alliance was invited to join the great WAR with UCH but you did nothing, instead you tried to attack me AFTER the war, when I had so little troops left. Pffft... Typical keyboard warriors..

• Toad and OUT

Quote from TheGreatDane: “Declaring loyalty and you will join NORTH. You set yourself in a position where we can justify any attacks on you. ” I clearly stated IF a war broke out with OUT and NORTH, I will join NORTH.. IF..... Quote from TheGreatDane: “ Now we and others have business with NORTH. ” Then why are your minions so busy spying and blocking my towns??? I am not NORTH... Quote from TheGreatDane: “Btw. You ran and quinitus helped you as the good buddies you are. You could go in V mode a…

• Toad and OUT

To @GreatDane @TBBDV and the rest of OUT, The war with UCH is over. Clearly you can read the deadline of OCT 30, noh? Then why is OUT alliance still on the move for my cities? The non stop spying (of which you are doing horribly by the way) fills my notification tab. If you want another war just kindly say something. Of course I know Salad is mad coz I slaughtered his troops on the last day of the war, and the next day did it again in my island. Though his alliance came, it was too late for TBBD…

• Trade of IP Shared accounts

Kingtoad - - Game Discussion

same as piracy, if A1 and A2 are on IP share, and at the same time collecting capture points, and say A1 has a greater crew than A2. what if some other pirate say B1 raids A2. and the owner is furious, wanna get the points raided from A2 by raiding B1 ( coz he can) that is counted as circumventing IP rules as well right?? My question, so you really can't retaliate back on B1 coz you will be violating the rules, am I right?

• Thanks @Pepi for the calculation Thank you everyone who participated in this war. Besides the traditional trash talking on the board and in game, We all did good.. Heph is not dead.. Admins can now closed this thread.

• Quote from TheGreatDane: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from desvic: “NORTH vs WOLF & OUT SOON ” I'd like this..Maybe I'll leave UCH for a while and join NORTH against WOLF and OUT.. I haven't really fought OUT on my best state... and I know they haven't either.. I wanna join NORTH if this war comes to reality.. ” Yes yes. It is true there has been a alliance between you and NORTH after selling you spearmen for population. Dont go for V mode then. You never know what is happen. ” You're clearly a …

• I think I'm gonna vmode as well, take 2 days rest from Heph.. Nice war everyone just waiting for Pepi to post the final damage counts then I ask the mods to close it when it is posted...

• Quote from desvic: “NORTH vs WOLF & OUT SOON ” I'd like this.. Maybe I'll leave UCH for a while and join NORTH against WOLF and OUT.. I haven't really fought OUT on my best state... and I know they haven't either.. I wanna join NORTH if this war comes to reality..

• Killing of what remains of SALAD and Rowan's troops (Hidden Content)

• LAst attempt to clean up my troops from OUT Time stamp is over the deadline but I don't know where to post this so... (Hidden Content)

• Had fun too.. if you guys hadn't come along, I wanted to kill as many of SALAD's troops coming in to Guri's town.. and imagine the look on his face when he finds out... hahaha

• Quote from Komatsu: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from Komatsu: “Quote from Kingtoad: “it is part of the game.. Who said it doesn't apply to us? if you know you will be losing damage in the next few rounds, why stay?? You can always refresh your troops and fight the next hour.. that is not cowardice, that's part of Ikariam's ingame strategies.. If you don't like it, take it out with the game developers.. ” Then do a backread and tell that to your teammates. ^___^ ” Well whoever said that couldn't…

• Quote from Onad: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from Onad: “Run! As fast as you can! Haha...doing the usual UCH moves....whiteflag and let the troops scatter...Now, whose running? ” And btw, you just inserted yourself, seeing I was killing off some OUT's troops..that's all you can do... If my troops wasn't spread out thin, I dunno, who would be whiteflagging between us.. You can always have a 1v1 against me if you feel like it... @Onad Let me see how good you are.. pm me ingame if you want this to…

• Quote from Komatsu: “Quote from Kingtoad: “it is part of the game.. Who said it doesn't apply to us? if you know you will be losing damage in the next few rounds, why stay?? You can always refresh your troops and fight the next hour.. that is not cowardice, that's part of Ikariam's ingame strategies.. If you don't like it, take it out with the game developers.. ” Then do a backread and tell that to your teammates. ^___^ ” Well whoever said that couldn't have possibly meant it word for word.. you…

• Quote from Komatsu: “Quote from Kingtoad: “And btw, you just inserted yourself, seeing I was killing off some OUT's troops.. that's all you can do... If my troops wasn't spread out thin, I dunno, who would be whiteflagging between us.. You can always have a 1v1 against me if you feel like it... @Onad Let me see how good you are.. pm me ingame if you want this to happen. ” I'm confused with this mindset.When we are quiet and waiting in our stronghold for UCH to visit us, you keep on calling us ru…

• can't wave, lost a few points (Hidden Content)

• it is part of the game.. Who said it doesn't apply to us? if you know you will be losing damage in the next few rounds, why stay?? You can always refresh your troops and fight the next hour.. that is not cowardice, that's part of Ikariam's ingame strategies.. If you don't like it, take it out with the game developers..