Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned - Pushing

Am1r1998 - - Hades Archive

Also, no one knew we traded which means it wasn't reported. That means he's going through my account history for no reason which also isn't okay for him to do.

• Banned - Pushing

Sorted now, the situation was basically that he banned us on a suspicion without checking hisstory, logs etc. This is how he plans to punish players who actually follow the rules. I will be messaging every senior member of staff to inform them of this blatant abuse of power.

• Banned - Pushing

Ticket sent. thanks

• Banned - Pushing

I just got banned for pushing for 3 days? Not sure why, I don't cheat in any way? Can someone please explain why I was banned.

• need help with piracy

lol, o_0 joined your alliance; he can teach you.

• Skull are not cheaters? ok

Quote from JekSnow: “Well, it was proven when Cozio was banned for piracy pushing. *shrugs* But yeah this piracy system isn't really perfect at the moment. There should be a lot of tweaks to be done about its overall rules. ” Exactly. I think overall the main thing that needs changes is: No multi usage, some kind of rule preventing account purely used for raiding. That would make it a lot more fun and realistic for smaller players to compete as well. It'll also get rid of the problem of getting …

• Skull are not cheaters? ok

Damn, I don't use them myself but when it comes to getting banned the rules are stupid. They need to change the rules because as far as I am aware as long as the person who's multis these are isn't raiding them it's within the rules if there manually clicking which with how active we are is possible. I don't agree with the multi usage but I think the only solution is to change the rules, maybe only 1 account per IP can play piracy or something?

• New server

Am1r1998 - - World Hades

Ambro protest? Everyone who purchases ambro stop purchasing until they meet our demands? Just a thought.

• Quote from Norad: “We’re just showing you how to Invade an Island with NT and GT, which is something you cannot do in your lifetime.Let's just summarise what we learned so far: 1. KingToad <— You're a general who cannot defend an alliance. You decided to terminate the war because you can’t touch us. Accept it bro, there's no harm in facing the truth. Your lame excuses, such as you got bored, are childish and a losers attitude. 2. Ciozo <--- You're a 3 face snake! THT had shown us your conversati…

• Quote from alexis05: “Quote from Kingtoad: “haha.. their running around our cores blind, at least have the decency to spy our towns first before spending a lot of gold killing 1 spear / 1 ram. Can you give us any CR's that have 1k damage at least pls?? Haha, like I said to Rafiq, your moves this weekend was already predicted. We knew when and where you were coming. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, but at least do your homework before sending out your fleets/ armies and just fighting wa…

• Unkn0wn v FFO

Oh lol, in regards to the coords, I'm used to my main town being on the marble island; hence the mistake. Thanks, obviously made some mistakes in the beginning but learn a lot from them so hopefully the future battles will be good. You guys fought well together so look forward to seeing you when you start missing me xD.

• Unkn0wn v FFO

Gg, I'm done for now. I guess I lied when I said FFO 4 LIFE. Though feel free to come to my islands whenever you feel like. Marble 1: To be decided Marble 2: *snip* Marble 3: *snip* Marble 4: *snip* Wine 1 : *snip* Wine 2 : *snip* Crystal 1 : *snip* (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) EDIT - Coordinates removed - Kikoguns

• Unkn0wn v FFO

I assume this counts as first blood?, Half the fight was before the declaration and half after but the cr says after. (Hidden Content)

• Unkn0wn v FFO

The official war may be over but I still have my troops so it will continue. War will last 48 hours. Winner will be whoever gets the most damage as shown in CRS. Good luck.

• Spam: o_o vs. FFO

Also I would just like to point out if you look in the leaderboards, we're way ahead in offensive points because we're the only ones attacking. You guys just wait for us. Our defensive points are also higher because you keep hitting my town on your island, and I keep winning on general damage there. The simple fact is that you're not really fighting back so there's no point. Defending only is not fighting back.

• Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

Quote from drasko7: “it seems ffo is doing some SICK slapping who would've thought this would happen ” With loot we're winning at the moment by a decent amount. If you add in the damage from before the declaration, we're crushing by miles.

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Quote from JekSnow: “Quote from Am1r1998: “LMAO. Waste of time. hahah (Not trashtalking btw, I mean in terms of damage). Lost out on valuable sleep xD. (Hidden Content) ” No it's not. It was a pretty good fight and was a learning experience for us too. Cheers! :beer ” True, I learnt a couple of things about wall regeneration and defending xD.

Though I did get this before that: (Hidden Content)

LMAO. Waste of time. hahah (Not trashtalking btw, I mean in terms of damage). Lost out on valuable sleep xD. (Hidden Content)