Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 317.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from eijipe: “i think attacking small players is better than using multi to sabotage your enemy(except if you want to piss off your opponent) . why? because when they are attacked they can experience the reason why they are playing this game in just a short time. the best way to learn is to experience it first hand. like when they are looted, they will think they need to upgrade their warehouses.. when they are easily infiltrated, they will upgrade their hideouts.. or when they easily gets…

• Quote from Komatsu: “@huan is back. ^___^ Watever hahaha MAFIA is noob even he is back. LoL ” BOHOOOOOOOO WE ARE SO SCARED HUAN HAVE A MERCY ON US HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Can Mafia stop spamming this thread. You are a joke anyways and should not be taken seriously so stop searching for attention cause u will not find it anyways. Trolling - Vaire

• Quote from sultanvon: “Quote from Absolute: “You do not run. You retreat. Running is what Mafia does.. Does not even show up in a battle. total noobs HAHAHAHAH ” Mafia-obsessed crybaby @Absolute is back! Man, don't go offline again.We're missing you here. You should call your little sister @Indra here too. You two are a great combo in boards. Only here can you do anything against Mafia. ” I don't know *snip* or just being sarcastic. HAHAHAHAHA Insults - Vaire

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from CicaKmica: “@eijipe listen, 420 will not respond to you trash talking, saying that we run etc. I don't care about what you say. Btw forgot this one (Hidden Content)” You do not run. You retreat. Running is what Mafia does.. Does not even show up in a battle. total noobs HAHAHAHAH

• Quote from Meshnard: “First of all please.. You guys are the ones who declared.. You should be the offensive side.. We waited for you to come actually but you did not show.. That's why we decided to come to your island to make some damages.. So please stop complaining like a child.. Pepi is the only one here who is not comlaining.. Just plain playing and enjoying.. Why can't it be like that? Lolz ” Im quoting you just because I think that you do not lack braincells like your teammates, So you ar…

• Quote from Onad: “Quote from Absolute: “Quote from sultanvon: “We won right? Nuff said. I wish you well, I hope you can move on fast. I feel your pain. Now go get some towel and wipe your tears, crybaby. ” Who cares about you anyways lol, Don't feel so important hahahaha. We did not go imto your core because we had enough cat and mouse gameplay with you.Its just like the first war where mafia DoW'd 8 alliances. All your alliance did was hiding in their 'core' ahahhaahahah. Git gud ” Could it be,…

• Quote from sultanvon: “We won right? Nuff said. I wish you well, I hope you can move on fast. I feel your pain. Now go get some towel and wipe your tears, crybaby. ” Who cares about you anyways lol, Don't feel so important hahahaha. We did not go imto your core because we had enough cat and mouse gameplay with you. Its just like the first war where mafia DoW'd 8 alliances. All your alliance did was hiding in their 'core' ahahhaahahah. Git gud

• Massive battles happening on *snip* . Waiting dor you bois. 3rd-party coordinates - Vaire

• Quote from Bathalana: “Quote from Absolute: “Quote from Bathalana: “@Indra we wont go to *snip* as it is a massacre for us to enter there, come to us instead if you want land troop battle. WOLF army is in there waiting to be massacred and end this war for us already thanks. ” Funny how every alliance is asking us to go where their troops are lol. I mean you guys are more than 5 and we are 1. We cant go everywhere, thats why we are asking you to come to 49:52 ” i Guess maybe dont declare war vs t…

• Quote from Bathalana: “@Indra we wont go to 49 52 as it is a massacre for us to enter there, come to us instead if you want land troop battle. WOLF army is in there waiting to be massacred and end this war for us already thanks. ” Funny how every alliance is asking us to go where their troops are lol. I mean you guys are more than 5 and we are 1. We cant go everywhere, thats why we are asking you to come to 49:52

• Quote from desvic: “Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Komatsu: “Come to our area. Before this war ends, can give you the fight you want. ” I have a feeling all we'll get to see are our units getting colossus. ” same with us.. we get the feeling of absolute deleting multi's ” Why everyone is saying absolute deleting multis lol. That multi was not even mine and I did not delete it lol

• Btw and you guys did not want this war. Look how alive Heph is haha

• Quote from -I_R-: “Quote from eijipe: “(Hidden Content) ” we will stayCall ur brothers We are here to have a battle ” You guys really want to get slaughtered ha?

• Quote from TBBDV: “nuh you are so young in game and in life to judge me son ,you have to wash your mouth before you refer my name WOW 2018 absolute ,pepi starting playing this game and all the hatred players united for the greater good With 24 online and ikariam app to wake up during the nights ,9 multies each one of them and many other tricks try to be the GODS While the rest of us are playing just for fun..hey absolute do you know how many of u I fought these years .. Do you think that you are…

• Quote from TBBDV: “Are you trying to make everyone dislike you and be in the same lvl with ur allies..well keep walking ..everyone is talking about you nowadays ….hahaha....do you have any competition who is gonna be the hatred player on this server ? do we have to vote ? ” Don't know about the most hated one. But the most noob one does not need voting. You are occupying that number 1 noobish spot. HAHAHAHAHAHa

• Quote from TBBDV: “ROWAN AND ELENANTO on fire ,The amazons of UCH burned the whole island of Uch… To bad we found only spearmans haha (Hidden Content) ” Daamn nice one mate... With those points now you are only 2 million 465k damage behind.. You really are on fire. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

• Quote from oxabmr1616: “(Hidden Content) great seabattle ":) (Hidden Content) Eijipe[UCH]'s fleet was completely destroyed. ” Both of these were posted already Oxab.

• Quote from Meshnard: “Did not actually fight you? Funny I saw some reports being posted.. You even taunted Gilgamesh right? ” Yes Gilgamesh was the only one I have fought lol. And he retreated after 3 rounds, But I do not care about the retreat as long as I can get to fight .