Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Discount on: Resource Deliveries

-Hera- - - Game News

Hello Players On the 14th December 00:00 - 16th December 2018 00:00 (server time) there will be a 10 - 30% Discounts on the following: 10% discount on: Resource Delivery Wine (Normal) Resource Delivery Building material (Normal) Resource Delivery Crystal (Normal) Resource Delivery Marble (Normal) Resource Delivery Gold (Normal) Resource Delivery Sulfur (Normal) 25% discount on: : Resource Delivery Wine (Large) Resource Delivery Building material (Large) Resource Delivery Crystal (Large) Resource…

• Male (145) Vs Female (154)

-Hera- - - Social Corner

Quote from iots: “66 Did the count get changed? -> /me throws some christmas candies at -Hera- ” what should the count be please....I went looking and no one has said what it should be...also where are my candies?? oh and 63..

• New Town View Options

-Hera- - - Rejected Ideas

Suggestion denied as this is considered as a Dead end ideas - ..."Reverting the patch also includes removing any features, modifications or bugfixes."

• Oh Happy Day!

-Hera- - - Game News

IK_HH_30.jpg Greetings! You will secure a bonus of 30 percent when you purchase Ambrosia on the 12th of December 2018, from 00:00 to 23:59 (Server time). So, don't miss this opportunity! Your Ikariam Team.

• TrTunahan CR's

-Hera- - - World Kaikias

Quote from TrTunahan: “Can any mod close this topic please? Thanks. ” Thread Closed

• Quote from R a f i Q: “@-Hera- May i kindly request to closed this thread. Thank you ” As requested Thread closed

• Combat Reports: DU30 vs Apo

-Hera- - - World Kaikias

Quote from R a f i Q: “@-Hera- May i kindly request to closed this thread. Thank you ” As requested Thread closed

• Quote from R a f i Q: “War is over. One of the terms has been met 2M Damage against The Old Boys (TOB). Kindly Closed this thread @-Hera- ” Thread Closed :)

• Terms of war have been meet - War Over Thread Closed.

• Discount on: Premium trader

-Hera- - - Historical News

Hello Players, 1816580f94bc5027698a29e91aad04.jpg We will be having a discount of 20% on Premium Trader from the 7th December 2018 00:00 - 8th December 2018 00:00 (server/game time) Enjoy. Your Ikariam Team.

• Friend Invitations

-Hera- - - World Lips

Greetings islanders! smile.png In this thread you can post friend invitation links. You can also include any additional information about your location (like coordinates, general information about the area etc). Posts not related to friend invitations will be considered as spam.

• Conflict Rules

-Hera- - - World Lips

Type War: To declare a war Only the Leader, General or Diplomat of an alliance may declare an alliance war. You must make your position within the alliance clear when you declare a war. You may also declare war as an individual. The title of the thread must be in the format of "Alliance Name (Tag) vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If a single player is declaring a war, they will not have a tag, however they must include the tag of the target alliance. E.g. "Player vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If it's single …

• Discussion Rules

-Hera- - - World Lips

Type Alliance Intro Thread: Only one Alliance Intro Thread per alliance is allowed. Any alliance member can create the intro or post in the thread about the alliance. 1. Title of the thread must include the alliance name and tag. 2. The post must have: - Alliance Name - Alliance Tag - Founder of alliance and/or current leader - Contact person or diplomat - Brief description of Alliance Optional - Current number of members - Current Allies - Current Enemies - Current Rank If these requests are no…

• Looking for cultural exchanges, Please Post here. Remember not to post co-ords and that this thread is for cultural exchanges only. Please PM the person you desire to make the exchange with. NOTE: Posts that are not about exchanges will be warned for spam.

• Top be implemented: Version 7.10.0

• Version 7.10.0

-Hera- - - Game News

Hello Players: Today 5th December 2018, version 7.10.0 will be rolled out. It contains: Community Feature 1 more building slot has been added Bug fix: An issue was fixed where a barbarian army would sometimes return during an ongoing fight in an already defeated barbarian village. Please note: It will be rolled out to DE around 10:00 CET. If nothing breaks there it will be rolled out to the rest of the world around 13:00 CET. Enjoy You Ikariam Team

• New Server: Lips

-Hera- - - Game News

Dear Players IK_NewServer.jpg A new Server incoming: Lips On Ikariam.en, starting date is: Thursday, 6th of December 2018 New server will be a "special server" again, the following bonuses are active on them: 50% faster trade ships 50% faster building of troops and ships 25% higher income of resources (building materials + luxury) Note: due to the special nature of these servers they, like the last time, will be excluded from any events that add special bonuses. Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team UPDATE: …

• 50% faster trade ships

-Hera- - - Game News

Hello Players: From 02.12.2018 00:00 until 16.12.2018 23:59 the following effects will be active: - 50% faster trade ships Note: Special servers and permanent war servers are excluded from this and times are server times as usual. Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• A-Z Song Name Game!

-Hera- - - General Discussion

Dan + Shay - Speechless

• A-Z Movie Name Game!

-Hera- - - General Discussion

Pinocchio