Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 208.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @beldors is noob. Go hit him guys! You'll gain a lot from him. All bark no bite.

• Future CT available. IGN SiN

• EB last October 31. Sad to say a lot of our guys are now inactive and so busy playing *snip*. Left to right: Mafia muse, LalangZ, SiN, Future Ikariam player, Talipandas, Desvic. Attachment removed - Posting private content or personal information is not allowed. Vaire

• SiN's SIG SHOP REOPENING!

SiN - - Sig Shops

Test! Sig for @auto de fey67a1d304-2a04-4237-b42c-98d0127cfa6b-original.png

• cts on: Yow the awesome ImmortalEmperor Empero I

• Re: ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

SiN - - World Hephaistos

Quote from JaY: “No thank you. ” I second the motion!

• Quote from Pepi: “Can't we all just have fun? ” I approve and, still, spread the love.

• Quote from Indra: “you were invited to join others to fight us, instead chose to stay hiding in your cave, so stay there, the war is fun without you in it. i think now that wolves are a way better alliance then you are, with all your knowledge and skill and active trolling. and you can also split up, declare the war mafia vs mafia, noobs vs noobs, and run and hide from one another, that would be a blast, and troll on forums in addition. ” First. We are from the same group since the start of the …

• UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

SiN - - World Hephaistos

I have a good suggestion. Why don't you guys, original UCH, and the new comers battle each other since you love having great battles and I believe battling each other will satisfy your craving for a better battle than you expect from us. Since all you can get is disappointment from us every time. What do you say? I was kind of amazed of seeing you guys merge with the top scorers and good fighters and declare war on which you call newbie and runaway players. Shouldn't you dividing yourself from e…

• Alliances

SiN - - World Hephaistos

Quote from Indra: “mafia ” not possible. I heard MMLD is recruiting.

• UCH (Indra)vsMAFIA (desvic) HOF

SiN - - World Hephaistos

Oh shut up desvic. Will you win the fight if not for my slingers? Dude those slingers keep tossing balls all day long.

• Man 1 word for Indra and Absolute, RESPECT. You guys were absolute veterans in terms of battle system. Good job! You made a fool out of us on the early days. As we battle along we learned few tricks by observig how you fight and we thank you for this. Ps: And I'm nowhere to be found. Just observing our guys being spanked.

• Man! You guys are definitely giving them a good beating. Well done fellas!

• What's the last book you read?

SiN - - General Discussion

Is E-book considered one? If yes then mine is Emperor's Domination by Yan Bi Shao Sheng.

• Quote from Absolute: “Quote from SiN: “Is this really happening? Good luck guys! ” Save goodluck for urself you will need it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Jk... Goodluck to you aswell . ! ” I'm going vmode. EZ HAHAHAHA

• Is this really happening? Good luck guys!

• SiN's SIG SHOP REOPENING!

SiN - - Sig Shops

Sigshop.jpg WELCOME TO SiN'S SIG SHOP! (REOPENING) YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST? READ FIRST! This is a new thread and I'm making a fresh start so SAME RULES! THINGS I WANT TO SAY FIRST: -Bought a new computer! HOOORAY! -Hi my ingame name is SiN (sometimes I change it to Hoarny) and my server is in Hephaistos. -Whenever I have a free time I'll try to do people's requests. So please don't rush me on doing your sig. -I have a genetic vision problem called COLOR BLINDNESS which causes me to have a difficult…

• Tavern VS Museum

SiN - - Game Discussion

Museums on the early towns. Mostly I do museums on my first 4 towns and then the following new towns will be museum-less. Built all reducers to max level. But I'm interested about the way the guy Ratna that only built museum and have 40m pts. The difficult part is when sawmills etc are high level you need a lot of citizens to mine and level 17 town hall won't suffice. Not including if you need priests and scientists. But I'm very curious.

• Quote from Komatsu: “Beware of those two little kids. They will be the future top players in ikariam. ” LOOOOL! Passing down our legacy to these kids and soon to be born kids. Make us proud children!

• Quote from TBBDV: “prntscr.com/ktbnbx This one,., .she looks cute..from Korea ?Well the winner is gonna claim 40 million gold of these chicks .. ” Ohhh! That was is Ahin. She's a cutie right? She just looks like my classmate when I was way back in college. Right we are off topic! War war war!