Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• multi accounts

Paradox of Darkness - - Help and Questions

Quote from Sydney: “So one should sacrifice? Hmm. Btw what if we meet on a computer shop same IP. we wont do anything together. But when we go home, different IP, we can do things together? ” In this situation it would be the best to write ticket in support system and inform game staff, that you and that other player sometimes might share same IP and in other times they might let you make fleet contacts, but Im not 100% sure that they will allowe fleet contacts.

• multi accounts

If you have connected this accounts with IP share, then game system automatically won't allow to participate in the same battle at the same time. If you brake IP share because you with both accounts want to participate in battle, then you can be banned for that.

• multi accounts

As long you share the same IP its not allowed to make any kind of fleet contacts between accounts. The same goes for trades.

• Spy

And if this player which you are spying is inactive, then safe resource amount from 480 resources per level of warehouse is reduced to 80 safe resources per warehouse level.

• You need all 3 lvl 30 workshops to be active to complete achievement.

• Quote from Unwise: “As a matter of fact, only the town hall level in your capital matters. ” Well, my bad for not knowing this detail about capital. Its good to learn something new.

• As Draxo said, rewards depend on town halls level, more precise on the highest town halls level. LVL 1-5 Building material - 50 Wine - 20 Marble - 20 Crystal Glass - 20 Sulphur - 20 Gold - 150 Research Points - 10 Spearman - 2 Slinger - 3 1 Day Premium account 1 Day Steam Saw 1 Day Steam Wine Press 1 Day Steam Hammer 1 Day Steam Sulphur Paddle Wheel 1 Day Steam Crystal Drill LVL 6-10 Building material - 100 Wine - 50 Marble - 50 Crystal Glass - 50 Sulphur - 50 Gold - 500 Research Points - 25 Spe…

• Each - seafaring, economic and militaristic futures in total need 173,160,000 research points and scientific future in total need 198,432,000 research points. With out optician for seafaring, economic or militaristic future you will need to make 1,155 experiments and that will cost you 346,500,000 crystal. For all 3 futures you will need to make 3,465 experiments with crystal cost of 1,039,500,000. For scientific future you will need to make 1,323 experiments and it will cost 396,900,000 crystal…

• multi accounts

If you know who is doing that, than you should report those accounts to game staff.

• multi accounts

Why joke? If you create account that's only purpose is that your friend can loot it, than its not allowed.

• multi accounts

Here is the latest version of the rules about multi accounts and how to connect them with IP share.

• Barbarian village level will reset.

• Quote from Legendarynoodle: “It would been cool if you could manage the price on your own and against others, for example alliance members can buy it for 1gold/recourse and others maybe need to pay 30gold/recourse but it could be hard to manage! ” Definitely no, because it would be gold pushing. You are wanting that trading post would return to old selling system, where you could sell resources 1-99 gold, but even then you weren't allowed to sell resources less than 3 gold/resource and high cost…

• If you have lvl32 carpenter and architect's office, then with 3x lvl 40 warehouse and lvl40 dump you can build town hall till lvl37, because lvl37 town hall in that situation requires 925,774 building material and 1,993,998 marble. If you play using ambrosia, than with lvl32 carpenter and architect's office, 3x lvl40 warehouses and lvl40 dump activating steam driven forklift you can build every building except lvl47 port. For lvl47 port you will need 157 total level of warehouses and lvl40 dump …

• If this occupied town is located on different island and you or your ally members don't have town there or yours/ally members occupied town/port or any of your spie on mission on that island, you can't see if some town or port is occupied as well you can't see if there is some battle happening.

• Global Server

Paradox of Darkness - - Game Discussion

In my opinion only way to create this international servers is closing smaller communities and making players to transfer to this international servers. That's because if you let players choose to transfer or not transfer account to this servers, than already empty servers would became more empty and with out server merge they would be doomed. Quote from knuckles: “2. GF provide free move account "tickets" using the "Account Transfer" game feature: allowing those in every server to move their ac…

• As far as I know, that would count as violation of IP share, because A1 resources got to the A2 account. If A2 would get different goods, than I would say, that its allowed. But better if somebody from Staff would confirm or deny my opinion.

• Godly protection

My given master building score 6 203 352 is maximum what you can reach under godly protection with out town relocation, but 6 432 471 master building is maximum score what you can reach with town relocation and building all luxury resource increase buildings. And in 2008 there was no such a thing as godly protection, it appeared in end of 2009.

• Godly protection

Before server merges happened there was a few enthusiasts that tried to build accounts just being under godly protection and got quite far. But in last years I haven't heard anybody doing that. Maybe there is somebody who is trying to reach 6 203 352 master building score or even 6 432 471 score just playing under godly protection or somebody know who is trying this out?

• Game Site Insecure?

Paradox of Darkness - - Game Bugs

Quote from Antikythera: “I just look on such an email and I have the secure link. I don't know where you see it. ” Since the old emails about this I have already deleted, then yesterday I created new account and today I received email, that invites me to collect welcome gift in game ibb.co/d4CN0f and after I press collect here it sends me to unsecure link ibb.co/jYuALf. For next 6 days game will send me this kind emails, till I accept all this gifts ibb.co/b1dbt0. All other emails from Gameforge…