Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 571.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ICE Combat Reports

Kermit The Frog - - World Eunomia

Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from battleship1992: “=))) pathethic (Hidden Content) ” Ha ha you call that pathetic? Wait for this... I present to you, the biggest slaughter yet to occur on this server! (Hidden Content) Words cannot describe how much I am laughing at the moment, nearly fifteen thousand generals killed for a loss of a mere 1400! That is madness, no swords?! Seriously this is hilarious. Surely that army was designed purely to stoke my ego and wet the blades of my warriors? @Ke…

• Alliance thoughts?

Kermit The Frog - - World Kaikias

Quote from Asmodeus: “Guys stop troll im Yoda ! The only one ” No the only (obi) one is a different guy

• Alliance thoughts?

Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from JOSH: “LOL. @Asmodeus pretending to be Yoda. Quote from Asmodeus: “Yoda ” ” Wait I thought I was Yoda? This is getting confusing. ” In our hearts be Yoda we can. ” Wise you’re, live long and prosper you will

• Alliance thoughts?

Quote from JOSH: “LOL. @Asmodeus pretending to be Yoda. Quote from Asmodeus: “Yoda ” ” Wait I thought I was Yoda? This is getting confusing.

• CP producing

Kermit The Frog - - Help and Questions Archive

Your question didn’t make sense. However I kinda think I know what you’re talking about. If the player is growing and not just producing CP for a player then this is completely fine. If the player is just there for the soul purpose of clicking points. Then this does become pushing.

• Game updates

Kermit The Frog - - Game Discussion

So does anyone remember this - Message from the Portfolio Manager This is where the portfolio manager (who I have only seen and heard of once. Hope he’s ok xD) gave us an update on where they look to take the game and a few ideas on what’s to come. Now this got me really excited to continue playing Ikariam again. However this was June 2017. We are still yet to see any new features come in... are they still working on these? Is anyone going to still be around by time they are implemented? Persona…

• 4 Cts IGN - Kermit The Frog

• Kermit 4 Elite

Kermit The Frog - - World Hephaistos

• Power Rangers -PR-

Kermit The Frog - - Ares Archive

(Hidden Content)

• Power Rangers -PR-

Kermit The Frog - - Ares Archive

So last night our good friends from BG tried to catch me offguard and in fairness it almost worked... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Thankfully i came online just as they were getting to the juicy stuff. now PR like to keep to ourselves for the most part but actions such of these have to be revenged and that we did niko even helped supply the resources to rebuild our armies. hes a nice guy after all (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden C…

• Need an advice

Quote from eijipe: “message me in-game too if you need support,, i will give you support. well, moral support. ” you got this! you da man! go team! wooooooooo

• Need an advice

Quote from TomColBadil: “Thanks, that's what I thought. EDIT: Tried with another account, and I was placed at the center. I guess it was only bad luck on the first try. ” depends what you want from the game if you just want to build and chill stay on the edge. if you want to interact with poeple. trade fight ect move to the middle. if youre on the war server doesnt actually take long to get set up again. best of luck. message me in game if you need anything

• Quote from Draxo: “Today the fix is getting rolled out worldwide. ” :raise_hands:

• Quote from magnificentnest: “2 CTs! ” IGN? Send one to Kermit The Frog (I have 4 if anyone else has one)

• Don’t know if it helps to find the problem sooner but when I was doing a trade (through the trading post) I got a counter. board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…eebfae7c106a1b933f9a0b5c2 Unsure if this is every time or just a one off

• Quote from Abeged: “Traditionally, loot is equal to damage. This would mean 1k damage nets you 1k points, and looting 1k wood (for instance), would net you 1k points. With these rules, and with only active participants, loot will usually end up equalling around 10% of the points scored. It being 3:1, I'd assume means 1k wood, will net you 3k points, while 1k damage will still net you 1k points. And for reference, 1 point of gs, equals 50 points of damage. ” So as damage has no resources value yo…

• Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Behemoth: “I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enj…

• Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Behemoth: “I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game. And then, one day, I mean yesterday, s…

• Quote from VaLenTin: “Ignore him SIN... he is just throlling around.. Like real kermit the frog so talkative. No offense ” funny I’m not ‘Throlling’ at all. All I’m asking is how you’re scoring loot? First it was 3 x generals which is a looting war. Now it’s 3 x damage which I don’t even know how it works. Please Lord Ciozo Valentino explain to me how it works.