Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 170.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want to start again

Calin - - Game Discussion

Ares is a warserver so unless you plan on participating on wars and stuff heph is the latest normal server.

• Sorry balt but you did this to yourself xD If you really want to stay at hades maybe you should just apologize because sometimes admitting defeat is the most logical action to begin with

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

Calin - - Hephaistos Archive

Quote from huan: “I, Huan, current leader of the MAFIA alliance, PROPOSES war to the following Alliances WOLF, B-L, OuT, -PH-, NORTH, BTLOG, KINGS, UCH, WLX, with the following reasons: Reason 1: To make the Hephaistos server more lively and active than ever. Reason 2: To test our tactics in war. Reason 3: Everyone in our alliance is already bored doing eco-mode . Reason 4: To know who is active in our alliance and kick whoever isn't. Terms and Conditions of the War: 1. War will end after 10 day…

• Alliance disappeared

I didnt even look at the alliance rankings until i saw this post sadly R-W disbanded D:

• we wish you good luck bro! thank you for helping both alliances grow and gain experience at the same time our alliance is in sleep mode too since our main members are currently focusing on their respective businesses/academics

• 1vs1 WAR: raczide vs. nalo

I wish you both the best of luck! may the best player win xD

• Quote from Bathalana: “Quote from Calin: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Do i just read someone crying in the board? ” yes you did my friend. instead of focusing on the problem and the solution behind it he focuses on complaining. if WOLF had a war versus pepi and friends they would stand a fighting chance the guys has a nice cooperative strat unlike this guys commending @oxabmr1616 they learned quite alot about warfare thanks to them we also learned alot. + they dont trashtalk much lol ” WOOOHHH stop th…

• Quote from eijipe: “but i wonder who is this anonymous player that is crying in game? looks familiar. :rofl:this guy is like a kid that has his candy taken from him though.. crying and bragging about something that is not here. we are in Uk hephaistos Granpa not in greek(idon't know the world). please grandpa please. please wear your reading glasses when reading my comment, why? well, because I use normal font size. you use over 30 font size so that you don't need to wear your glasses right? ” i…

• Quote from Pepi: “ ” I guess this guy cant handle a loss instead of leading his alliance for a plan on what to do and what time to do it he chooses to go vmode. by the looks of it he thinks that he is higher standard than pepi or he thinks he have more experience. *snip* D: with the caps lock this guy really is angry or "he cares what is happening inside the game" basically you cant choose how others play the game you just need to deal with it. Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

• Quote from Bathalana: “CONGRATS! TO BOTH ALLIANCE! UNTIL NEXT TYM IL BE THERE FOR SURE XD ” its hard to attack you when you are so far D: for our next war maybe we could put in some more rules xD

• CR THREAD Cirdan v Fraq

hey hey just try to be friendly for once xD winning doesnt prove anything

• Staff (60) vs. Spammers (78)

Calin - - Social Corner

• War is over you guys won by a margin congrats!

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Calin: “Quote from Kingtoad: “Do i just read someone crying in the board? ” yes you did my friend. instead of focusing on the problem and the solution behind it he focuses on complaining. if WOLF had a war versus pepi and friends they would stand a fighting chance the guys has a nice cooperative strat unlike this guys commending @oxabmr1616 they learned quite alot about warfare thanks to them we also learned alot. + they dont trashtalk much lol ” Is that a suggestion…

• Quote from Kingtoad: “Do i just read someone crying in the board? ” yes you did my friend. instead of focusing on the problem and the solution behind it he focuses on complaining. if WOLF had a war versus pepi and friends they would stand a fighting chance the guys has a nice cooperative strat unlike this guys commending @oxabmr1616 they learned quite alot about warfare thanks to them we also learned alot. + they dont trashtalk much lol

• DAMAGE UPDATE! Capture.jpg File Link: s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=54959878643730048634 Corrected the damage file and I also included recent CRs @oxabmr1616

• Quote from oxabmr1616: “Quote from Calin: “DAMAGE UPDATE! XD Capture.jpg File Link: s000.tinyupload.com/download.p…8326429529254477468895841 ” sorry i count our damage received and we got 3,536,150would you count again ? ” ok no prob

• Need an advice

Calin - - World Hephaistos

go travel to the center and abbandon your 1st city no one wants to be at the end of the world D:

• Guess Who Posts Next

Calin - - Social Corner

nonono im the next one to reply haha next will be baltazar for sure xD