Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 216.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DEATH vs WOLF

Benjamenx - - Hephaistos Archive

Aside from JOSH's CR, this is just an ass kicking from Pepi. Seems like the wolfs are either masochists, or they just don't care about this ass kicking. Like Pepi said - this is the new "barbarian faction". Why are the newest Ikariam servers so plagued with trash-talk? I mean in reasonable proportions it's acceptable, but here it's getting way too ridiculous.

• 1vs1 BaLTaZaR vs Master

Benjamenx - - Hades Archive

It seems like Balt is stuck in a VVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRYYYYY long battle. I think this is why he hasn't posted any CR yet.

• Sea battle: -RoW- vs -GF-

Benjamenx - - World Ares 3

I hope we will see grand things from GF -- I'm rooting for them.

• HURRAY!!! BALTY IS BACK!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!! Seriously, though. You've been banned once for excessive spam in the boards. why are you planting yourself in that route again? OK WE *snip* GET IT! YOU THINK kingtoad IS AN AMBRO HACKER. WE GOT IT! NOW *snip* STOP! the only reason I'm following Balt's messages is his cool enough avater. now that I think of it - he doesn't really deserve the background of the avatar. Edited - Hera

• Oh Valentin!!!! Great to see you again. Good luck in your battles, mate. Hopefully you'll get your fill from this war.

• Good work there, former GG members!!

• Really nice efforts from both sides. Almost like how boxing usually turns out. Keep it up!! may the best alliance win!

• Quote from JOSH: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” Good thing you only did a naval battle near the city 'Stench' and not tried to loot anything.

• Frogs

Benjamenx - - Hephaistos Archive

Quote from Pepi: “Ribit ” actually it should be like - 'Wibit' or 'Ibit' LOLZ!!

• Pepi and Friends vs RW

Benjamenx - - World Hephaistos

Holy *snip*!!!! Biggest HOF I've ever seen. Now I finally understand why you are called 'Frogs'. You just can't sit tight, you have to jump from island to island to find a good fight, and that includes ignoring sleep, probably. EDIT - Watch the language - Kikoguns

• I start to feel that R-W mostly disbanded their troops so you won't find any good amount of Generals lying around.....

• if you really wanted fun, Absolute, then you should have done a "1 man army" thing.

• Quote from eijipe: “Quote from Benjamenx: “Quote from Pepi: “Level 18 Barbarian Fleet. NOTES: 1. Didn't need to use forge on this one. 2. Didn't need to wave fires too. 3. Could probably have cleared it with less diving boats and balloon carriers. 4. Lasted 5 rounds (Hidden Content) ” The ship names for the Barbarians are much more intimidating. why haven't the developers renamed the navy ships like that? ” i think it's because our empire is based on era of Ancient Greece and their forces.. just…

• Quote from Pepi: “Level 18 Barbarian Fleet. NOTES: 1. Didn't need to use forge on this one. 2. Didn't need to wave fires too. 3. Could probably have cleared it with less diving boats and balloon carriers. 4. Lasted 5 rounds (Hidden Content) ” The ship names for the Barbarians are much more intimidating. why haven't the developers renamed the navy ships like that?

• If there's that much action going between SYN and CHAOS, why not just declare a war to make it more fun?

• Power Rangers -PR-

Benjamenx - - Ares Archive

Quote from eijipe: “oh, bob really did well in this battle.. too bad he experienced electric outage and has no forge while facing facing against 17 enemies. hahaha. board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…e2b277171e0a6b31066adb848 ” DAMN!!!! Now that's what you call a 1 man army. Kudos to Pepi. Man that was nice to see.

• WAR: EBB vs TPR

Here it goes again.........................................................................................................................

• Kermit 4 Elite

Benjamenx - - World Hephaistos

I really hope there's positive progress in Kermit's application for elite status. K4E !!!!!!!

• WAR: EBB vs. ESNI

Why don't you round up another alliance against you and call it quits? 3 vs 1. interesting to see how EBB will handle that.

• GRAND FLEET -GF- BATTLE REPORTS

Benjamenx - - World Ares 3

mainly One Piece fans I see. As an OP fan myself it's adorable seeing this kind of thing here on Ikariam. Good luck to you, GF !!!!