Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Male (145) Vs Female (158)

Helen357 - - Social Corner

• Two Replies Wins

ah the magic of public transportation. My bus schedule says....bus will arrive in 15 min....please be out 10 earlier in case it is early and be understanding if it is 10 min late......so technically bus check is more of a general suggestion to let you know that bus will come at some point. In Toronto the bus comes every 5-7 min........ah civilization.

• Who ever post last wins!

93 days to freedom.....

• Ban The Person Above You.

Banned for assuming I would ever abuse the hammer.

• Corrupt a wish

Granted but for selfish reasons...I don't want the ice rain tomorrow either......so in a mood of extra cheer lets send it to...........(insert anywhere here)....unfortunately they get upset and send a sand storm back. I wish that at group work I wasn't always voted to be the one who "speaks" or presents the project.

I'm okay with that. Is it wrong that I am counting down to summer break?

board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…424b9a9972c9da4710c46a1f5 Banned by headless hammer girl.

• Two Replies Wins

damn......I think the rest of us don't remember our dreams because you use up all of the fairy dust......seriously.

• Corrupt a wish

Wish granted. What the fox say bad news now you know what the fox says. lol I wish all Excel knowledge just osmosis into my head if I sleep "on it". board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…424b9a9972c9da4710c46a1f5

• Corrupt a wish

That wish falls under the restricted category and you do not have clearance for it. You forfeit your turn. I wish the janitor's closet can seat 150 students.

• Two Replies Wins

......oh the sweet innocence of first homework....also you should make that dream into a movie.....I would go watch it.

after looking at some gum...did you know that melatonin might lower your risk for gum disease? lmao the things Iearn. Banned for making me learn when I was taking a break from studying.

.... the snowball is in the mail. lol but seriously money counting is not math..it's interesting and....not boring. Computer programming math is crazy so those who do it, total respect, that is hard.

• Two Replies Wins

yep, computers that were amazing 5 years ago can now hardly run the new programs that are required. Things are speeding up...and people are tying to slow down....because we are contradictory. lol I do love Friday.

....probably had some organ damage though. ouch. I can't take a tylenol and study......tylenol makes me sleepy. So I just grit my teeth and study. Banned for suggesting I take a nap instead of doing my homework!

• Corrupt a wish

so so mean! giving me coffee that I cannot have! lol Granted your cough goes away (drink tea?) and now you have the hiccups. I wish the school would stop moving my classes around...and just pick a room.

lol hey! Yes some women are good at spending....but some men are good at spending too. I think this game appeals to a lot of military type people, or those who like numbers and strategy games. And everyone in between is welcome.

• Counting posts to 33,333 :')

28, 767