Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• will the forum change?

_LUKY_ - - Game Discussion

on my server they did it. And i think all over italian servers A yellow global message about the changing and the 3D discussion about

• hi all One more question about it Exemple Account A attacks whit fleet Account B defends The sea naval war field is the minimum But B has more ship to put in the combact that the GL allows If B retire the fleet that excedes the GL, and after the begin of the combact sends her on combact overcoming the GL, what appens to the GL ??? Wich kind of dimension it keep ??

• will the forum change?

Quote from -Hera-: “Quote from Quartz: “Just a small point but keeping the old board running for only six weeks to copy over posts etc is a very short time. Those on vacation could easily miss it. Please keep the old board running rather longer - 3 months seems about right. Edit - moved into this thread - Hera-” The forum will now be in read-only for one year. ” @'Hera_' are you sure ? the staff of my forum ( Italy ) wrote about it : The current forum will remain active in read mode only until 2…

• Changing capitals

_LUKY_ - - Help and Questions

Quote from AJP: “The other way to 'change' capitals is to shift your whole town. You get a free reloaction as a lvl6 reward in the Achievements / Buildings / Governor`s Residence. ( Probably not very helpful for your likely stage of play.) But other wise it will cost a bit of ambro. There's often a discount on this. ” .... ??? are you sure ? it seems to me that only when you upgrade all governor's residence at level 11 , you win theese "bonus" : - title of suprem governator - 1 free poli's reloc…

• Test server (s666) down?

_LUKY_ - - Test Server ONLY

Last question What are the characteristics of the test server? speed ? looting gold? thanks a loto for you patience

thanks a lot !

please Can you give me the server test link ? Thanks !

• will the forum change?

Quote from Antikythera: “yes, they know, things have to be setup for the launch. But, like on any new thing, when you start setting it some problems may appear, new facts can change the initial decision, so nothing can be announced yet as it isn't final. It all depends on how setup works. ” but what about the language to use? will it be only English ??? thanks Antikythera

• will the forum change?

do they already know which nations will have their own section? from what I understood, only the numerous communities will have it .... correct?

• will the forum change?

thanks

• will the forum change?

will we have to register again ....?

• will the forum change?

Hi everyone just a question. today on the Italian forum appeared the message of the staff announcing the closure of the existing forum and the opening of a new one. who wants to be present on the new forum, will have to register again. the old forum will remain visible only in reading and then it will be closed. I would just like to know if it is a change that affects all the forums in the world thank you

• unfortunately it happens to me too

• replay to suggestion

_LUKY_ - - Help and Questions Archive

hello everybody how many time it takes to have a replay about a suggestion posted ... and still in green after 7 days ?? it's a nomal time ?? thanks a lot for the answers Luky

• General information: I would like to propose a way to avoid that there are many illegal unregistered accounts in IP managed by the same user What are you suggesting? I would suggest some changes in the system, with a premise: put a limit on devices to connect to the same account. I would like to the maximum that we could connect with 1 pc of home 1 pc of work 1 mobile phone starting from a certain date, users will have to connect First with the primary pc, then with the mobile phone, and then wi…

• a question... but are we sure that modifying the miracle effect only works with shipping vessels, and not with warships?

• Naval defence building

_LUKY_ - - Game Suggestions Archive

contrary I don't know here, but on the Italian server you can not propose building suggestions (like this). Anyway, I would be opposed to stretching the long times of naval battles ... and would also make naval battles too similar to those of the troops. in the end ... it would oblige to hold more expensive fleets than it is now

• This new regulation concerns now the test server, when it will be applied to the rest of the world's servers? thank you in advance for your reply

• ok .. !!! but now ...

_LUKY_ - - Game Discussion Archive

Quote from _LUKY_: “Ciao Bad sorry for my english i have a question about : - Modification – The IP sharing notice has been improved, whenever accidentally interacting with players from the same IP address. is it samthink like a bugfix text ( as a new type of messages ) ... or samthink of very new type of program that change the way to play the game for the multi-regular-linked-account ( like me ... in a other word ) Thanks a lot for your answer ( if my question could be understuded .... and I h…

• and it works ?

_LUKY_ - - Game Discussion Archive

if you open a ticket indicating a possible link between unregulated account ... what happens next? and above all, how can you understand if two accounts are the same player but they are not regularly linked? Because here the phenomenon of the proliferation of small account shows no sign of ceasing, and above all .... they do not disappear !!! Keep in mind that I am not talking about just opened new server ... but an old server !!