Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 390.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Discuss anything here.

Lord David - - Game Discussion

Thanks

• ikariam dead game

You bring up some good suggestions, but it's far more unlikely GF will make such drastic changes to the battle system, to a game stuggling to survive as much as Ikariam is. Making a limit to the general score a player can hold is a much more simpler adjustment. As of now a player can buy a 100k GS or higher within seconds and would take days to take down. A bank can stock a million GS to supply unlimited army and navy to its alliance in a matter of minutes. This is a problem that could be fixed …

• ikariam dead game

Of course this game is dead. How many games do you know of that stay popular to play for several years? The multi accounts were excepted due to the merge that occurred with the servers. Once that happened it opened the flood gates with no way to stop it. Piracy saved this game by creating a new challenged to those that were looking for one. It also created a new revenue stream that if didn't exsist the game would likely be gone. They failed with piracy when they reduced the rewards. This made a …

• will the forum change?

I took pride in how long I've been a member of this board. Was going to throw a party for my 10 year anniversary. I guess I'll just have to chase another 10 years...

• Shagadelic Awesomeness

Lord David - - World Pi

Nice job ladies and gents!

• Time management is one of the most important parts of ikariam. Hopefully this can get fixed this week.

• Quote from Unwise: “Quote from Lord David: “I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but in Alpha the game stopped showing the countdown of troop movements under the military screen. ” Hey Lord David, long time no see, nice to see you're still hanging around Check this thread out. Seems it has do to with where we are. ” Hey Unwise, good to hear from you too! How is Beta going? Yep, saw the thread made by Cass after I made this

• I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but in Alpha the game stopped showing the countdown of troop movements under the military screen.

• Nice job RJC and everyone else in -W-! Don’t worry Punisher, this war isn’t ending anytime soon.

• Farewell Alpha

Lord David - - Alpha Archive

Welcome back!

• You spelled "prince" wrong, Princ-of-Persia. Anyways, here are a few more CR's, I'll start with this HOF battle (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• For a while now, Pi server has been a graveyard of inactive accounts and inactive alliances. Yes, you have BANE, UMAD and maybe (and thats a big maybe) VN, but that is about it. Of the active accounts, I'm willing to bet 25 to 50 percent of those are multi-accounts as well. When will GF look into doing a server merge for worlds such as Pi, that are losing players on a daily basis? Or are they just giving up and letting servers die off?

• Getting back to old track

Lord David - - Alpha Archive

Well done on the HOF win. Have to admit I wasn't expecting the battle in that town to flip overnight. Nice job waving. Will see about posting in a different thread -W-'s win in that town. Maybe I'll join the fight with a real army or navy after summer is over. In the meantime will enjoy spectating.

• 2017 Plans / Goals

Lord David - - Game Discussion Archive

I don't know if I can help you with the gauntlet if you are not in Alpha or Pi, but got to say i do like the DS9 picture.

• They only had 84 Sulphur Carabineer's?

• Pirating

Lord David - - Help and Questions Archive

Yes they are. Your only solutions are to pillage their mobile prior to them building their pirate fortress or a warehouse, move your pirate fortress so it can't be reached, or beat their crew.

• Quote from Reignman: “How is it cheating? The method by which most people have been playing piracy the past few years had been perfectly legal. Now the game comes along and changes the rules, so people are just trying to figure out what is and isn't legal. You know, so they don't get banned for cheating. What's wrong with that? Because you don't like it? Some of us don't like it when pirates come along and plant mobiles to take our points, and then vanish. They have their members post pirate lis…

• LOL, its funny reading some of the comments here from people trying to figure out ways to still cheat in piracy.

• Version 0.7.6

Lord David - - Game Discussion Archive

Quote from gmmk: “ The pushing rule makes sense in terms of piracy. The top pirates have made 10 accounts and have a pyramid system so that the "regular" player who clicks the 7 min run 16 hours a day and pirates a few, has absolutely no chance of winning even the top 50. Of course this is unfair and way out of balance. However, some top pirates have also made whole little alliances for the sole purpose of feeding the larger pirate-only alliance. I hope that alliance is not able to circumvent th…

• TINVIT

Lord David - - Pi Archive

Nice job TINVIT!