Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Counting posts to 33,333 :')

-Hera- - - Social Corner

so very true 28,843

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

-Hera- - - Social Corner

85 - I am hoping you do come to the new forum...really need you there females are already down 2 to none..lol

• Counting posts to 33,333 :')

-Hera- - - Social Corner

and to think we were gonna make it to 33333...lol 28841

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

-Hera- - - Social Corner

Quote from nemenku: “83 I've had this tab open for so long I've forgotten my password. And I'm not sure which email I used to originally register. I probably stopped using that email years ago anyway. So, this may be the end of the line for me. ” 84....Nooo this makes me even sadder....

• will the forum change?

-Hera- - - Game Discussion

Quote from redragonlady: “@ -HERA- thanks for the clarification info...I see how it works but I still feel it is cumbersome & as I said why do you have to keep choosing EN every time you do something, to get back to the EN page....I do not need or want to be on a page full of international posts I cannot understand. ” hmm myself I am unsure but what I have been doing is just been clicking on the little links at the top of the page...from what I am reading others are collapsing the other communit…

• Discuss anything here.

Quote from redragonlady: “Any one who wants to stay on this forum until it shuts down can discuss things, chat, post ct requests etc here. ” By all means we can still continue to use this forum until it goes into read only mode.

• will the forum change?

Quote from redragonlady: “New forum is awful...I registered on EN but found it is shared with US & every time you go to dashboard or look at something you are sent to an international page...you have to keep selecting EN...complete waste of time. There is not even a place for individual worlds...Alpha, Beta etc. ” Quote from redragonlady: “Unfortunately I don't think things like CT requests, game discussion or suggestions will work here...unless we post them in another thread if one can be made.…

• Forum upgrade to WBB5

-Hera- - - Community & Board News

Our new forum is open for registration! Our community can be found here: : forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/forum/board/34-english/ Your Ikariam team

• will the forum change?

Quote from Paradox of Darkness: “Its operational and this is the new forums link forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/ ” This is correct Our English speaking community can be found here: forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/forum/board/34-english/

• NEW WORLD/SERVER - Forum...

-Hera- - - Lips Archive

Umm the message that was sent ingame was in regards to a new forum: Heading: New Board incoming...nothing about a new server... There is a discussion thread here: will the forum change? and an announcement on the forum was here: Forum upgrade to WBB5 If any new servers are incoming it will be announced on the forum..

• will the forum change?

Quote from Cassiopea: “Wouldn't it be nice if they send a global message in game about this change? I am sure some ppl that don't check boards frequently will get angry. I am still not sure will I be able to use boards pms here..I get I won't be able to post or do nothing, but does this include pms?! ” I will see what can be done with a global message sent in game - thats something I am unable to do...imagine the spam I could send in game messages...lol also to answer - Yes you will be able to l…

• will the forum change?

Quote from Quartz: “Just a small point but keeping the old board running for only six weeks to copy over posts etc is a very short time. Those on vacation could easily miss it. Please keep the old board running rather longer - 3 months seems about right. Edit - moved into this thread - Hera-” The forum will now be in read-only for one year.

• giveaway

-Hera- - - Pi Archive

Account giveaways are no longer supported and is considered do at your own risk. Closing thread.

• Master vs Fire part 2

-Hera- - - Hades Archive

Quote from Senior: “War is over- peace treaty in place please close thread Master ” As requested - Closed :)

• A-Z Song Name Game!

-Hera- - - General Discussion

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy - Ohio Express

• will the forum change?

Quote from FACELESSMONSTER: “this is more upsetting than most of the other nonsense we had to deal with in the past few years in the game. ” At this point in time....right now...I agree I am feeling it....all these years on this forum will be coming to an end....for this forum. (someone bring me some wine..spirits.. please...and tissues...and chocolates...lots of it!!) But hey a new forum could be great...new stomping ground...new rants...well maybe same rants but on a new forum they will be new…

• will the forum change?

Quote from Paradox of Darkness: “What will happen to special board ranks like "elite member" "MOTM", "SOTW" and etc.? Will they be rechanged that others could know from with board section they are or something else? Asking because "elite member" is known only on this board but in other boards it's unknown or its called somehow else. ” Right now Elite member does not exist on the new forum - as Board accounts are not being transferred - users are to register on the new forum. - Being an elite mem…

• Custom Rank Titles

-Hera- - - Board Discussion

Quote from Lord TuFF: “Pink Domino ” Done Quote from R a f i Q: “@-Hera- I would like to change mine " Human Knight" ” Done

• Custom Rank Titles

-Hera- - - Board Discussion

Quote from Helen357: “Hello @Hera could I please change mine to Spamalot ? thank you ” Done

• will the forum change?

Quote from Kozeto: “What about activity threads ? I need to creat new thread ” Could you please explain this more....as im not sure what you mean by "activity thread"...