Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 634.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• General Data Browser (+full version data): Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.96 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Windows) Account Data (in Options ingame) Server/World: Beta /s2-en Player-ID: 250066 InGame Name: Quartz Other/Further Information: Combat ID 992881 I had pillaged an inactive player (brd, I think) and while my cargo ships were on the way home that account was ghosted. My fleet was scattered and the loot was lost. >> * Thiopolis 2 * 07.02.2019 20:45 * Your scattered units have reorganised th…

• Just a small point but keeping the old board running for only six weeks to copy over posts etc is a very short time. Those on vacation could easily miss it. Please keep the old board running rather longer - 3 months seems about right. Edit - moved into this thread - Hera-

• Travel Time Problem

Quartz - - Game Bugs

Quote from Antikythera: “The answer is in your particular login mode, but we cannot discuss it here on the boards, since it's private info. ” Are you able to give a broad description of the cause?

• Fixed amount of priests

Quartz - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Lord TuFF: “Then difference would be that every time you hit cooldown period you turn priests off. Once you want to use it again. ” I disagree. The thing is it takes time for faith to build up. It doesn't go from 0% to 100% immediately.

• Travel Time Problem

Quartz - - Game Bugs

Is the travel time actually one hour extra or just displayed as 1 hour extra?

• Fixed amount of priests

I dislike the idea. Sorry. But I do think that Town faith should override island faith.

• General Information: Just as Scientific Future increases the Research Points earned by scientists doing ordinary research, so let it improve the RPs gained by Experiments by 2% per level. What are you suggesting? As above. So an experiment performed by a player with Scientific Future 25 would gain +50% RPs. Example: a player with SF 25 who uses 300,000 Crystal in an Experiment will gain 225,000 RPs instead of 150,000 RPs. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? N/A Suggestion R…

• The Stink of Piracy on Alpha

Quartz - - Game Discussion

Yup. Seems pretty clear-cut to me.

• Archive Alliance Messages

Seems a no-brainer to me.

• General Information: In the Builder's Overview, Citizens tab, there's a total line at the bottom. In that total line, please add an entry for the total population growth (or decrease). Currently it's blank. What are you suggesting? As above How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? Just a single extra entry in the total line of the tab. Suggestion Reason: It would be useful to me to know how fast my total population is changing, say as an effect of corruption, anarchy, or recover…

• I'm looking at the Sea Chart Archive and wondering if it's really worth devoting one of my precious building slots to it. Even built to maximum level it only gives a 1/3 reduction in transport time at the maximum range of a Trading Post. And the reduction for closer targets is much less. Most of my shipping is done at low ranges and I have the Poseidon miracle anyway. Signals point to No, but am I missing something?

• If you are not going to be around a lot, a better role for you might be spymaster and gold supplier. Put your colonies in gold mode and buy high and sell cheap. And send out hordes of spies.

• multi accounts

Quartz - - Help and Questions Archive

Really? I'm sure I've been attacked by multis of the same player in the past. They just attacked different towns. I made a suggestion to implement such a block. If that's been implemented then that's great.

• multi accounts

Quartz - - Help and Questions Archive

Quote from Sydney: “What about if there will be a war. of course there will be times that we will attack the same target? ” Unless it's changed recently, you can attack different towns of the same player, but you cannot both attack the same town. This is actually a bit of an issue with multi accounts.

• I don't do piracy but this seems like a no-brainer to me.

• New building slot!

More warehouses? I'm using the new slot for temples, trading posts, and more.

• New building slot!

Yup, that's good news. But I still wish we could use the Pirate Fortress slot for something else.

• It's back now, thank you.

• Alpha is now coming back with a very nice 404 Not found page.

• I missed it too. Part of the problem was that I came here to check and the board was also down. I also went to Gameforge's main site and tried to access Ikariam that way without success or notification. But having done this sort of thing myself - I'm a former IT professional - I must say that it's been done badly. There should have been an in-game notification / reminder half an hour or so before the plugs were pulled and an 'Under Maintenance' placeholder web page put in place. BTW Alpha is sti…