Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ELITE(Dump) vs Doorman is God(DiG)

bodude - - Beta Archive

How the hell am I supposed to live without Bello? Maybe you guys in DIG can do me a favor and not tell him that the war is over?

bodude - - Beta Archive

Alias, back in v-mode Bello goes. Not even so much as a peck on the cheek as he runs out the door. And this time I was nice to him and sold him some sulpher so he could make more slingers!!! Quote: “Mobile Hell 24.02.2016 2:39 Your trade fleet from Mobile Hell has arrived in Bello TT and has brought the following goods: 34,500 Sulphur at a price per unit of: 7 Gold Mobile Hell 24.02.2016 2:08 Your trade fleet from Mobile Hell has arrived in Bello TT and has brought the following goods: 115,500 S…

• The return of Bello, part 2

bodude - - Beta Archive

Count them: 5,300 slingers: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

bodude - - Beta Archive

Overall I have to say that DiG has been pretty good sports (oddly enough, the one who "complained" the most in this war thread isn't even in DiG). So, I won't consider Major Al's comments as complaints, but rather as just his feelings about what makes a good war. In response to Major Al: While I can see your point, a major factor of war is to disrupt the enemy's plans. I didn't attack Bello for his resources (although I got a lot), but rather to destroy his 37K GS and to disrupt your alliance's …

• The return of Bello, part 1

bodude - - Beta Archive

Bello returned from v-mode and started out being generous: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then he got feisty: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then the slide back into v-mode. He was here for much too short of a period of time, much like the effluvium of a fine air biscuit.

bodude - - Beta Archive

Quote from drooch: “Wow bodude, I think you need to relax a little (I have some special stuff that's legal in a few states that can help). ” Dude, are you sharing? It sounded like you were offering!!! Actually, I was just having some fun with Wyr3d. Based on his posts so far, I really think he is the one that needs to relax. LOL Quote from Wyr3d: “ As a rule I do not respond to trolls, but in your case I shall make a small exception.” Oh, my the irony of being called a troll. Really, could not s…

bodude - - Beta Archive

This post needed some translations...I figured I would help out because, well, ya know, I am just such a helpful person.Quote from Wyr3d: “If you seriously believe DiG were posing a threat, you're sadly mistaken (no offense DiG). You just got skittish over nothing, and this is the result. Next time, try a little diplomacy before making silly declarations of war” (Hidden Content) Quote from Wyr3d: “Seems to me like this all started from a misunderstanding, and maybe one or two gung-ho vets from t…

bodude - - Beta Archive

Actually, drooch, I think it is very conceivable that two of these can happen. I have focused on just Bello...I bet I can slam your farmers and push them into v-mode. Would be fun (for me) to try. However, if you really want to end this war, just agree to the following condition: "DiG swears it will never put a single town within 5 islands of a Dump core chain." That isn't really very hard to do, is it? Quote from bodude: “ BTW, Bello, I'm still waiting for when I will "suffer". Maybe it has alr…

bodude - - Beta Archive

Quote from DiG kRaSh: “ Looking for bodude but I guess he didn't want to play? ” Oh, sure I do! I just happen to have a better idea of when I would like to engage. Quote: “ “One mark of a great soldier is that he fight on his own terms or fights not at all.” ― Sun Tzu” BTW, I like how Bello stopped building his military once you brought in your forces. (Hidden Content) And I do love how you have no problem fighting battles on my terms: (Hidden Content) Bello's mighty fleet: (Hidden Content) As t…

• Helping a brother out

bodude - - Beta Archive

(Hidden Content) I felt a little bad today because Bello from DiG had a 40K GS, but wasn't getting any action in this war. So, I paid him a visit today. Started with a bit of pillaging: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then I found some ships, but no tenders, so I had to take them in chunks: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then, something very exciting happened. Bello came on line. His first message to me made it sound as if he was totally shocked that I attacked him. His sec…

• Quote from gmmk: “ I saw inactives with 23K m/s and concluded there must be goods in it since it is not zero'd out. Krash and I are friends so he sent his mobile with mine to get goods and help with the military. You saw my boats weren't even there yet since i put my mobil on the island - can go over land. My mil score wasn't even 20K (i think) soKrash came for goods and help. The third mobil was for goods too. We share in DiG. ” Difficult to take someone seriously when this is the excuse for se…

• beta

bodude - - Beta Archive

The thing that I dislike most about Beta is the trolls from Alpha who create threads in the Beta discussion section. Just playing, Marble Warrior.

• ign: bodude

• Have to have some reason to come out of v-mode!

• Over the years, there have been so many who were pissed off from my raiding, pillaging and plundering. So many who have uttered phrases like these: 1. I will crush you 2. I will drive you from this game 3. You will wish you had never been born 4. ___ months from now you will be gone and I will be laughing Oh, I could go on, but you all get my point. Today GF deleted a ton of inactive accounts. There is now nobody left who uttered one of the aforementioned phrases to me. So many of them I just cl…

• Personally, I plan on going to Beta, creating my own ego-driven alliance (only one member allowed) and attacking every DUMP member that I can.

• Quote from Major4Glory: “ You are trying to show off on a guy who doesn't even know how to run a battle ? feel shame dude” An erroneous conclusion on your part. To begin with, VOID is a top 10 account. The guy knows how to fight...my post was simply to poke a little fun @ him. Quote from Major4Glory: “no doubt that you have been playing for a long time , and probably u have mastered to some extent all the lesson in this game , but there is one lesson u didn't master my friend which is how to gai…

• I only expected a 1, so I feel quite happy that I exceeded my expectations.

• Quote from Senor Crusadeus: “Thats not crickets. Thats the slow crackle of Bro Gun's loins about to spark into a flame and then a roaring fire, which is how Bro Gun likes his loins. Sounds like you don't know Bro Gun.” Sure I do! I play it whenever I am bored: -oZQUaYE5bq6HYBKfflJzcMQc3Xae2HA2CN6PHaMwrNK2WGqaIymRYWFWie65E6fbOg=h310

• I think i hear crickets