Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• will the forum change?

IBlackRose - - Game Discussion

Will we be able to have custom forum titles or ranks whatever its called on the new forum too ?

• will the forum change?

IBlackRose - - Game Discussion

Oh no So all the good memories and all the old posts are gonna get removed ? board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…9f1e2e4bab74847433739d547

• Travel Time Problem

IBlackRose - - Game Bugs

Problem is solved now. You can close the topic

• Travel Time Problem

IBlackRose - - Game Bugs

Quote from Quartz: “Is the travel time actually one hour extra or just displayed as 1 hour extra? ” Displayed as 1 hour extra but it gets confusing

• Travel Time Problem

IBlackRose - - Game Bugs

Help board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…9f1e2e4bab74847433739d547

• Travel Time Problem

IBlackRose - - Game Bugs

General Data Browser (+full version data): Firefox Quantum 64.0.2 (64bit) Account Data (in Options ingame) Server/World:Charon Player-ID:1195 InGame Name: BlackRose Other/Further Information: So I've been having this issue for awhile now, a month or two to be precise. I came back to the game after a long break and at first It didn't bother me much but it started to get annoying abit. The timer adds extra hour to whatever I do. Down below you can see the Assign Troop command and the unit was trav…

• youtube.com/watch?v=tq0Y1cN3Mt0&t=112s

• This is the most confusing thing that I've ever seen on this board since 2014 I guess. I mean like you are here accusing others with some non sense story that you made up and expect the community to believe it?! Is it that simple ? I don't get this. Sir, I've been on and off playing on the Charon server since it launched I can say that I know the majority of the old players here. The players that you are accusing of course will not bother to answer your messages ingame if you are writing meaning…

• Barbarian Towns

IBlackRose - - Help and Questions Archive

that is not what I'm asking. I guess I was not clear enough. There was a document that I found a year ago showing send x amount of hoplites x amount of this or that to each level to have 0 to minimal loses and cost efficient in terms of gold upkeep. That's what I'm trying to find. I already have a spreadsheet showing how many units barbarians have in each level and so on

• Barbarian Towns

IBlackRose - - Help and Questions Archive

Hello, I used to have some ikariam data collection that was about barbarians. The info was about how many troops are needed for each barbarian stage. Best amount to spend less gold but win without many losses. There was a file like this but I cannot find it any more. If anyone still has it, it would be amazing if you can share it with google docs or spreadsheet Best regards

• Wow people gets triggered by a simple question apparently. Community in this game never cease to amaze me. Just so you know I don't know any of you guys or with whom you are trying to mess with here. I just asked the point of this thread. Your humor on the answers that you gave after my post kinda made me realize that It was even waste of my time to ask a simple question to people like you guys. If asking that makes me a crybaby, what does it make you then? Anyways I'll let you guys be

• I kinda didn't get the point of this thread? I mean yeah congratulations to those who managed to get placed but like among how many of the players in this server knows who norad is ? If you wanted to congratulate him you could just sent a private message ? This seems like a thread to brag about something and maybe intentionally send a message to piss those who didn't get placed ? Anywaysssss but in my honest opinion no matter what those who get placed on top ranks are not just hard working indiv…

• CT

IBlackRose - - Charon Archive

Need 1 CT IGN = BlackRose

• youtube.com/watch?v=RzRhcnN-2XQ

• Number of scientists

IBlackRose - - Version 0.7.X

I think this happens to workers at mill and mine too. but yea kinda annoying but if there is no way to fix this, nothing else matters I guess

• Adventures of Rose

IBlackRose - - Hades Archive

Very first pillage on the first week (Hidden Content) Helping out a friend (Hidden Content)

• Adventures of Rose

IBlackRose - - Hades Archive

I've been playing Ikariam for a long time on different servers, but my journey on EN started when Charon launched. Accomplished great things there. First and the only HOF battle, never lost an alliance war there, and most importantly got the chance of meeting with amazing people, forming great friendships. It's sad that most of them are not playing now, but anyway it is hard to forget those great memories that I had on Charon. I took a long break and now here I'm, once again on Hades. I've never…

• youtube.com/watch?v=eH4F1Tdb040

• But that rule is for those scripts that gives huge advantages to the players using it, For example auto clicker type of thing for piracy. It was doing capture points runs automatically and constantly even if you were sleeping. Scripts or let say add-ons that are improving the overlay, adding some shortcuts to some features are not forbidden as far as I know. However, unlike the other browser games, ikariam does not have a add-on that improves overlays and such to give players a better experience…

• If you occupy a port, and try to remove that occupation on your palace, it won't work of course because you need to move your ships back to your town or somewhere else first. My logic might makes 0 sense but the way he asks also doesnt make sense. He even answered his own question by saying it asks me to move my ships to another place.