Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 278.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Posting here as well, just in case anyone checks their previous conversations: The Theater is back in the game.

• Cinema

TheReaper - - Game Discussion

I just logged in from PC and I found the theater had returned. YAY BONUSES!!!

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

TheReaper - - Social Corner

• Like I said to my alliance when I read about it, this is not cool. I was counting on the extra production of goods and I was also accumulating points for the additional 20% production. This was helping me maintain my wine levels as well as produce enough wood to donate and still have reserve. I went through the 7.10 notes, nothing about the theatre being removed is mentioned.

• Thank you both, it worked out.

• Corrupt a wish

Let me join this game as well, since I have nothing better to do for now. Wish granted. As a bonus, you always get to know the right answer. However, every other pencil goes extinct and the one you have always cuts the surface you're trying to write on, so you can never write. I wish I could afford a GSXR motorbike

• Ban The Person Above You.

Banned, because Confusion is a Pokemon move and this is Ikariam

• Male (146) Vs Female (158)

• Counting posts to 33,333 :')

Wow, still not there? 28.592

• Hi, I recently ignored a player due to harassing behaviour. However, I would also like to cancel my CT with him. When I go to the museum I can't see in the actions column the one that says "Cancel treaty" next to his name. Is it possible this happened because I ignored him? If so, how can I undo this, so I can cancel the treaty?

• Age of acocunt?

TheReaper - - Help and Questions Archive

Thanks guys, I failed to see both of these.

• Age of acocunt?

TheReaper - - Help and Questions Archive

Is it possible to see somewhere in the options tab how long I've been paying? Is there somewhere like a date that indicates when I started playing? And by extension, is there a possibility to see when players started their accounts?

• JL: Throne of Atlantis

• TNT CRs

TheReaper - - Alpha Archive

COM's reply to every problem on the planet: drop tag or disband. This is hillarious! :insertgeniusmemehere: Well, like I said in my previous post, you can take what we say as whinning or whatever else suits your needs. Seems you were easy to read.

• TNT CRs

I have one question: how long has it been since the servers merged? Because as soon as it happened, the following week TnT has been on war ever since. It's gotten boring and speaking for myself, I've run out of gold to keep a large military. So, yeah, good job on being the third player to join the dancing. Whether you like it or not, a liot of us have gotten tired of kicking "Alphan" bottoms since the server merge. Are we not entitled to let some steam off because we're bored? Most of us never g…

• soty

TheReaper - - Gallery Competitions

Are we allowed to vote for 2 entries or just one? If it's just one, I'll vote for Sub-Zero's, as it is more... umm... more... Well whatever it is, it's more But I also like Poison Ivy. My #1 female villain, followed by Harley Quenn.

• TTC wanted a fight becuase they thought they could probably win it. I don't really care. But seriously, if you want to fight, you build troops and don't hide... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) These may be embarassing for me to post, but it just goes to show how much of a "solid" and "stronk" alliance TTC is. As for PHNX, I've never even met one to attack. You wanted a war. Where is your resolve now?! Did you seriously think that there are little or no fighters in alliances fr…

• TNT CRs against TTC and PHX

I will add my old CRs too before they vanish. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) And some looting. Not much, but more to come as war continues. (Hidden Content) Will be getting back to action soon.

• Guess Who Posts Next

Yep, I'm here. Milo again?

• Guess Who Posts Next

Hi Rain Maker!