Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Friend Invitations/ Ct Requests

Eddard - - Kaikias Archive

Some cute CTs Eddard

• -I- VS Drow DOW

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -I- VS Drow DOW

(Hidden Content)

• -I- VS Drow DOW

(Hidden Content)

• -I- VS Drow DOW

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• 10 Eddard

• General Information: It's not too logical that if I want to withdraw 1 unit of an army or 1 ship of a fleet, I have to just withdraw the whole thing. What are you suggesting? Being able to withdraw a part of a fleet/army, even if it's in a battle. How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? The game would be more real? Suggestion Reason: It's just too frustrating. It'd help if there's a change of plans when trading with someone or in a battle, would help with waving as well .. etc

• -I- VS Drow DOW

(Hidden Content)

• -I- VS Drow DOW

Quote from sasnykas: “vs Tunahan[Fury] from Seymam ” I can't see the [DRoW]

• -I- VS Drow DOW

(Hidden Content)

• DRoW vs ApO

Quote from Kookoolaine: “And from what I've heard they didn't even consult the other members of the alliance before declaring the war ! I hope communication is always that bad in the Drow.. ” I'm afraid what you've heard is not really accurate, the war was decided over the circular messages with acceptance of most members.

• -I- VS Drow DOW

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “Quote from Eddard: “Quote from Legendarynoodle: “it's funny that your guys pillage my account that is banned and then count that points to win the war, poor tactic but smart...Then that you merge with Dark also to get even more members! ” It's funny that a banned player is talking about poor tactics. ” You have no idea about the reason, but if you want we can make up in any server just tell me and i gonna try to get a account on that server 1 v 1 just stop talk ” Chi…

• -I- VS Drow DOW

Quote from DsN: “Quote from Legendarynoodle: “it's funny that your guys pillage my account that is banned and then count that points to win the war, poor tactic but smart...Then that you merge with Dark also to get even more members! ” It's funny that u and ur members spent 1ke on ambrosia and declare war on us when clearly u have adv in this war, but nvm soon we will research what we need and then fun can start. We never merge with Dark, there was just 1 cry baby that was in our alliance for 1 …

• -I- VS Drow DOW

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “it's funny that your guys pillage my account that is banned and then count that points to win the war, poor tactic but smart...Then that you merge with Dark also to get even more members! ” It's funny that a banned player is talking about poor tactics.

• -I- VS Drow DOW

Quote from Lone Wolf: “(12.10.2018 17:01:28) ” I thought the war started in 13th:D

• I'm not feeling safe about your picture & title tho. :3

• Yoda vs Barbarian Village

Yea, looks pretty easy. Except for the part that I have recently unlocked archers.

• WorkShop

Eddard - - Help and Questions Archive

It's clearly very unbalanced. Some upgrades can be literally useless, such as artillery damage. Others can turn the tide in some battles, such as front line armour, flanks damage, armour. You're wise enough to do the maths and find out what to upgrade. PS: Don't scrimp on useful upgrades, they really help.

• Alliances

Eddard - - Hephaistos Archive

Quote from Indra: “mafia ” lol. Quote from TBBDV: “haha …..kilua ?and Egyptian ? Well contact me..and if you are suitable for this role you going to learn the game as a return and be part of this Outlaws In return I want 250 gr of nahla shisha flavour ” I believe you're talking about these Egyptian shisha jokes :3 Trust me, I haven't tried it before. Quote from SiN: “Quote from Indra: “mafia :) ” not possible. I heard MMLD is recruiting. ” :((

• Alliances

Eddard - - Hephaistos Archive

When it comes to diplomacy and communication, I've been sticking to friends, island neighbors, and trade partners. When it comes to warfare, I've been getting revenge from old bullies, raiders and defending friends. Haven't been in an alliance before :3 Until it got a bit boring with enemies becoming friends, and many friends going on vacation/inactive. And I guess joining an alliance would be cute and exciting. Large wars, more friends, trading ..etc So, What active alliances do you think would…