Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 777.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Mini Fight in KAIKIAS!!!!

eijipe - - Kaikias Archive

oh you're back punky2x ..

• Quote from Absolute: “Quote from eijipe: “i think attacking small players is better than using multi to sabotage your enemy(except if you want to piss off your opponent) . why? because when they are attacked they can experience the reason why they are playing this game in just a short time. the best way to learn is to experience it first hand. like when they are looted, they will think they need to upgrade their warehouses.. when they are easily infiltrated, they will upgrade their hideouts.. or…

• i think attacking small players is better than using multi to sabotage your enemy(except if you want to piss off your opponent) . why? because when they are attacked they can experience the reason why they are playing this game in just a short time. the best way to learn is to experience it first hand. like when they are looted, they will think they need to upgrade their warehouses.. when they are easily infiltrated, they will upgrade their hideouts.. or when they easily gets looted just by send…

• TrTunahan CR's

Quote from Cam Asutra: “u should use battering ram against balloons not catapults !! catapults cost more than ballons so the trade is on favour of ur opponent ” no,, if they enemy waves his front lines and has balloons ready,, it is much better to use catapults with rams,, because pure rams do only little damage on sgs.. well, it all depends on the player. Quote from chym: “Quote from TrTunahan: “Quote from chym: “@TrTunahan the full answer is it is related to the old battle system before 2013 a…

• NORTH and Vendetta CRs #2

eijipe - - Hephaistos Archive

this looks fun.

• TrTunahan CR's

Quote from TrTunahan: “Quote from Cam Asutra: “659 giants :') run if someone with more than 30 mortars attack u ! ” You saying mortars the best killer of giants? ” yes they are but it's too risky because of the enemy balloons and has low ammunition that's why I, personally use catapults when i go against sgs.. while they have more ammunition they also are sturdier than mortars and has less damage receive. just my opinion, biggrin.png

• Quote from farzam: “(Hidden Content) ” thank you. you saved us time.

• Quote from sultanvon: “Quote from eijipe: “Quote from sultanvon: “Quote from Absolute: “Can Mafia stop spamming this thread. You are a joke anyways and should not be taken seriously so stop searching for attention cause u will not find it anyways. ” Says someone who can't resist responding to every single of our replies.Haha. Concede and accept defeat and we will go bye-bye ” we wont. we are not like that certain alliance that quits on their 3rd day of war. we are not quitters like those gays. h…

• Quote from sultanvon: “Quote from Absolute: “Can Mafia stop spamming this thread. You are a joke anyways and should not be taken seriously so stop searching for attention cause u will not find it anyways. ” Says someone who can't resist responding to every single of our replies.Haha. Concede and accept defeat and we will go bye-bye ” we wont. we are not like that certain alliance that quits on their 3rd day of war. we are not quitters like those gays. haha

• Quote from desvic: “IF THE ALLIANCE IS WINNING IN POINTS = They are NOOBS UCH is Crying(except for pepi) coz we return Favor during last war so playing smart to win = NOOBS OLD UCH= its okay to retreat coz we lead in point NEW UCH= MAFIA is Leading in points lets called them noobs hahahahaha i cant say it on board so just look at my AVATAR, That's my message to you ” i didn't see you write there about mafia retreating because you didn't and you're alway hiding. hahaha it would have been fun if o…

• Quote from sultanvon: “How do you call someone who can't beat *snip*? @Indra @Absolute @Komatsu @desvic ” This made my night hahahaha you should reconstruct your question to "what do you call someone who can't find/catch a noob?". hahaha Quote censored - Vaire

• Quote from Indra: “(Hidden Content) desvic stop abusing multis that are not even included in this war. ” i wonder whose multi this is. he made the right choice of using his multi because he don't know how to attack.. hahaha

• Quote from CicaKmica: “@eijipe listen, 420 will not respond to you trash talking, saying that we run etc. I don't care about what you say. Btw forgot this one (Hidden Content)” i thought i already said that retreating is quite different from running. and please respond, so that we can make this more lively, and so that the mods will have work to do.

• unfair!.

• Quote from Pepi: “Quote from eijipe: “but i really think pepi wants to join our word war too but he cant because he is an elit member. ” Its just a mater of choosing the right words. ” hahahaha i heard that elite members will answer our question, then let me ask you how can i choose the right word to *snip* talk? uhhh.. *snip* I already miss your essay salad. i hope you're reading this. @Bathalana yeah, i hope all your troops get scattered so we can take a nap. Ban discussion - Vaire

• Quote from SiN: “Quote from Pepi: “Can't we all just have fun? ” I approve and, still, spread the love. ” but i really think pepi wants to join our word war too but he cant because he is an elit member.

• Quote from Bathalana: “@eijipe IC, see you soon indra needs your help. ow and that defend strat to save your troops my first time knowing that XD @Pepi mafia are waiting for you to visit them i think, too bad indra beat you to us. ” it is a good strategy if your enemy is only 1 alliance,, and also i like how your ally Guri never seems to sleep,, i tried spying him all day but he is always online.. more importantly, i miss the old man already. #wemissedyouSalad

• Quote from Meshnard: “First of all please.. You guys are the ones who declared.. You should be the offensive side.. We waited for you to come actually but you did not show.. That's why we decided to come to your island to make some damages.. So please stop complaining like a child.. Pepi is the only one here who is not comlaining.. Just plain playing and enjoying.. Why can't it be like that? Lolz ” talking here on board enjoys me alot,, especially when someone reacts to what i says.. *snip*. Ban…

• Quote from sultanvon: “Does this count? This is Tornado's minion. (Hidden Content) ” sadly, this doesn't count.. @Bathalana is that so? then i judged that player too early but they are still hiding,, hahaha and about indra, he said earlier why he made some mistakes,, he said it was because his daughter need his attention so he didn't have time to check how many he send.. and i am rebuilding now so expect me to return later on!.

• Quote from sultanvon: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” just like @Komatsu said, "fight someone inexperienced" to add my own "to gain points because you can't get it to the experienced ones". but thanks for letting panzer experience the thrill of fighting.