Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• TrTunahan CR's

TrTunahan - - Kaikias Archive

Can any mod close this topic please? Thanks.

• Quote from PunkyPunky: “Good luck both side and my mighty SPEARMAN ” LoL

• TrTunahan CR's

He was my friend from DarK but he went to inactive so I attacked him for that.. (Hidden Content)

• 6 CT's

• TrTunahan CR's

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• TrTunahan CR's

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Mini Fight in KAIKIAS!!!!

Quote from PunkyPunky: “I use my magical HEPA dude... ” Yeah seems

• Mini Fight in KAIKIAS!!!!

Yeah it is really small fight as you said but I didn't get it something... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman...............................30(-0) Hoplite................................0(-41) - Hoplite................................29(-1) Battering Ram...........................0(-2) - Battering Ram..........................12(-0) ............................................. - W…

• I took this picture in Turkish board, everybody is saying this is working. You can fight with this tactics till 21 level (I don't know more? Need to try.) And like nobody die in your army. Actually I couldn't understand how is this work, it is really weird... There is; (Hidden Content) Just attacking with archers and catapults and win without lose. You can just build 200 archers and attack! (I guess archers are full upgraded but without forge), when you start to lose your archers (I don't know w…

• TrTunahan CR's

• The daily tasks "Rewards"

TrTunahan - - Game Discussion

When daily task is giving 4.5k wood?

• TrTunahan CR's

Quote from chym: “@TrTunahan the full answer is it is related to the old battle system before 2013 and not everyone understand how the battle system works. I dont even understand it. In short now it is an useless feature and contributes none to the battle. 1 3rd row unit kill 1 frontline unit such as hops, swords and spearmans. @Cam Asutra well i think just be creative with catapult and it is really depend on situation. For example u seige a town with 28+ walls and have more hops but far less sw…

• TrTunahan CR's

• TrTunahan CR's

Quote from Cam Asutra: “dagger = swordman ? it's true chym but catapults are pretty useless in late game ... and u prefere use ur action points for other units ” No, press on rams screen and it has two damage situtation.

• TrTunahan CR's

Quote from chym: “dagger damage = 0 dont have any effect on battle field ” So why are game creaters add that? I didn't get it.

• TrTunahan CR's

Quote from eijipe: “Quote from TrTunahan: “Quote from Cam Asutra: “659 giants :') run if someone with more than 30 mortars attack u ! ” You saying mortars the best killer of giants? ” yes they are but it's too risky because of the enemy balloons and has low ammunition that's why I, personally use catapults when i go against sgs.. while they have more ammunition they also are sturdier than mortars and has less damage receive. just my opinion, biggrin.png ” Hmm it is cheap too. Btw what does it me…

• TrTunahan CR's

Level 41 Barbarians. Total round 11. Without balloons and I started to lose a lot because of that. And without Forge. (Hidden Content) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- O --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Hidden Content)

• TrTunahan CR's

Quote from Cam Asutra: “659 giants :') run if someone with more than 30 mortars attack u ! ” You saying mortars the best killer of giants?

• TrTunahan CR's

Level 40 Barbarians: (Hidden Content) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- O ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Hidden Content)

• TrTunahan CR's