Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Voting sotm #3

-Sasuke- - - Gallery Competitions

number 1

• Voting Sotm # 2

• Voting sotw #6

• I vote for stop the war until you guys know what you want. (I mean the board of SCL and the board of INF)

• Quote from 69emperor: “All I have to take a few days off the war due to the passing of my Mother.I have been bedside with her the past couple of days and we lost her last night. I will return in a couple of days. I hope everyone understands and keep on fighting ” Im so sorry to hear that... I send a message around within my ally. But maybe it's better to go into vacation mode...

• i can post just evertying i have right now... but not a lot interesting fights i guess lost this one, but still did some nice damage (Hidden Content) and i couldn't fight anyone to battle (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) This the only one thats quite ok... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) This everything i have (except from a few "one ship battle" on both sides). Im not sure if you guys want this kind of thing... just posting …

• hi, just a question about uploading images. I noticed that a lot of site dont work anymore at the board? where should i upload my sigs now?

• I got some attacks today, so i think SCL starts... Land battle went quite well (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Just to be honest, my sea battle was really a disaster (for me)... (Hidden Content)

• sotw #18

• This or That

-Sasuke- - - Social Corner

Summer watch a movie or reading a book

• This or That

High Tops USA or Europe

• Two Replies Wins

Lets try this ones more...

• Collab battle?

-Sasuke- - - Fan Art

Anita, im sorry but i dont think you get it... this is not about competition or battles, it about interaction between people with a shared hobby. You can learn form each other and you can discuss your work. It is a theme (collab) that you simple cannot do in the sotw, because 5 days is way to short to find 6 people, form teams and produce a signature together. And at the end, it's only one battle and not a whole competition. And we won't rush, i just want to see two high quality sigs. So if it t…

• Collab battle?

-Sasuke- - - Fan Art

I'm a gimp user... so maybe te easier if i go with finjambo. GIMP vs Photoshop. But it doesn't really matter to me.

• Collab battle?

-Sasuke- - - Fan Art

nice, guys But we need at least one more... Hidonpre or empty maybe? or someone else...

• Collab battle?

-Sasuke- - - Fan Art

hi, i was wondering, are there people here that want to do a battle in teams. So the idea is quite simple there are 2 teams of 2 people. Each team makes one signature (so two people works together to make one signature) and in the end we vote I think it's a great way to learn for each other and its just something else as the normal sotw battles. if you like the idea or If you want to participate just post below, we need at least 4 people (to make 2 teams). (dont forget to tell with program you u…

• the word association game

seventies

• This or That

McDonald's black or white

• Lost in space

-Sasuke- - - Ratings

Quote from Mea1: “ but you asked for improvement :)” I know, and i really appreciate that you give some advice So thank you. I'm going to try to improve it.

• Lost in space

-Sasuke- - - Ratings

Thanks guys, Quote: “Its nice, but its kinda hard to see the motive? It sort of blends together.” Do you think it will help too make at a bit lighter... because i now use mobile and he look like a bit dark in my opinion (at my mobile, at my laptop its fine), that could be the reason that its to much blend together, or do you mean something else? I will try something tomorrow, i just also noticed i still should sharp/blur some part, because its doesn't seem to be right at some places So mabye if …