Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 122.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Who ever post last wins!

JaY - - Social Corner

271 One pages... That is a good effort. Sad to see it go but.

• MrSniper

JaY - - Hephaistos Archive

Quote from MekhaStosha: “This man has made this server 0 fun,I call on your bans because city names, i mean that city name doesn't mean anything you ignorant person. You and your methods on this server are stuck in 2008. I have a list of stuff you pulled on this server and i cant believe the other admins let you do this. I will never play on your servers again. GL to all the people on this server with this kind of admin. ” I find it interesting that you break rules and get punished for it and no…

• Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls and those of unspecified gender. I have been away from the boards for far to long, so tonight I bring you a tale of love, friendship and down right villainy. It was a nice summers day on the island of Esteuos. Such a wonderful day for a majestic tea party. So myself and RichardtheLion, we skipped on over to Nangiloc for some of Gorgons finest tea. Some say it is the finest this side North of 50:50. So out back under Gorgon's mighty gum trees we sat, having a …

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

4 ct's PS ..wolfs are not allowed to send me..the are banned from my ct's list smile.png

• Quote from Draxo: “Quote from JustKidding: “I want my money back, because it's nowhere written in the description this would happen. ” It's also nowhere written that the building should change, it's only your assumption which was wrong. ” Really as Game Staff I would honestly think you would be more professional.... That is just poor form. Quote from JustKidding: “Note: This building doesn`t currently provide any bonus as the respective luxury good is not present on the island. Now I receive thi…

• As Vendetta has disbanded. NORTH claim Victory in this war. @Vaire Please close this thread.

• NORTH and Vendetta CRs #2

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• NORTH and Vendetta CRs #2

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• *snip* Trolling - Vaire

• Quote from TheGreatDane: “We say no thank you for a war ” Oh... well just let us loot your town over and over then. Quote from TheGreatDane: “We say no thank you for a war. A war will not change anything because of these demands, if you wants to fight we can do as we have done since UCH world war. Those demands are so ridiculous. In that matter we in Outlaws are facing changes, new faces will show up and old will step back. Those talks was before those demands. I have anonnced that I step back, …

• ikariam dead game

JaY - - Game Discussion

@badidol I know you haven't been on since Oct. But if you are. Any feedback from you in regards to anything that has been said here?

• ikariam dead game

JaY - - Game Discussion

Quote from _Rhaegar_: “@Cassiopea, how can they improve this old game ” I would love to give some advice on this but its pointless. I refer to my earlier statement. Quote from JaY: “I have not seen an update this year. All this money going to game forge and nothing coming back ” Gameforge are moving away from this game and mobile gaming as stated by CEO Alexander Rösner. It is sad that they have just left this game as dying cash cow. If they had finished that Mobile App they could of competed wi…

• Quote from TheGreatDane: “Salah is a greater fighter than anyone from NORTH ” Lol. Did he tell you to say that... HAHAHA Spam - Vaire

• ikariam dead game

JaY - - Game Discussion

The following comments are my opinion on this topic and in no way I am accusing anyone of anything. This is my take on why I think the game is dead/been lowered into the ground. The game is on its last leg. I played 10 years ago and i tell you now the world's are empty compared to back yesteryear. I know games at the end of their playing span have their hardcore players that prolong the game going to the grave and that is where ikariam is up to at the moment. I believe a few factor that has cont…

• NORTH and Outlaws Discussion

Call me a liar all you like @TheGreatDane. I believe I have done enough to not only prove your a liar, but a puppet leader and coward. It is clear that SAD is running Outlaws from behind you. That was clear after you blow your stack when I told you we would not be going to end our conflict against you... Bit worried your leader wasn't going to be happy with that. *snip* There is no reason to keep this discussion going any longer, Therefore @Vaire can you lock this and the NORTH CR thread thank y…

Now now Dane. You want to talk all mighty here but lets not forget that under the table your on your hands and knees begging for peace. I did remember you getting a little teary eye ragey this morning after I told you we would not be looking to end this conflict. I dont have a temper, nor did i rage into Vmode. I am not like you. I remember last war you raged so hard you planted that palm tree after 45mins of been attacked. But we are not here to talk about that. I have real life commitments. I …

As always and true to thier nature. Outlaws are cowards, untrustworthy and liars. Yesterday a fight broke out in one of my towns after I moved onto an island with Outlaw members. They tried hard but we got a few good wins in. But then an alliance size battle insued. TheGreatDane messaged me and was all like let's make this a fair fight and we will go all out then we can end our conflict blah blah blah. So that's what we did. 24hr+ the battle has been going. Good and solid Hall of Fame fight. But…

Yeah a few would rather go play with themselves... Didn't have time to fight you they said. Could say the same to you aswell. You have lost a few. All in all it is kinda boring fighting you now.... All you have is navy all we have is land units... Oh well ill just keep farming your members, when your ready to try and stop me ill see you then

Well you know where the CR thread is. Go nuts.

• NORTH and Outlaws CRs

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)