Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Conrad22: “(Hidden Content) ” Really nice, you forgot to post some more crs. I'll help you. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) After that, it's time for me to go to work, so I don't take care of you any more. And that is only a little amount of troops, so take it easy.

• ct requests

horndemon - - Eunomia Archive

Many cts again. IGN: Sleeping Dragon

• Quote from Lady Bella: “Quote from Hikari: “(Hidden Content) ” Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (08.12.2017 10:06:54) Pffff..... ” What is the problem that made you Pffff?

• ct requests

Many cts available. IGN: Sleeping Dragon

• [NAE] - Hunt of 3rd_A

Some more sea battles... (Hidden Content) and (Hidden Content)

• PHRO battles

A new one (Hidden Content)

• PHRO battles

I'm still waiting to see the actions as promised... (Hidden Content)

• PHRO battles

(Hidden Content) For the war you wish.

• PHRO battles

Quote from Kikoguns: “What I can say is we had a kid who provoked another alliance with an unnecessary message and the reaction of 3rd_A was even worse. Instead of contacting diplomat with the issue, they start attacking everyone having PHRO tag and when their leader asks he is told "ask salarsalimi".. really? This is how the game is done? PHRO is one of the largest on eunomia so it is impossible to take care of what every member says. You didn't need to waste your gold and time and move around …

• ct requests

7 cts IGN: Dragon Vassal

• Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “So I've been busy today with other matters, but I finally hunted Sleeping Dragon down, a slaughter ensued: (Hidden Content) Perhaps you aught to have practiced some of that "running" you keep talking about? There were further casualties: 6 ram ships, 60 hops, 1 archer and 11 swords with no losses on my side. So the scores are: DLoI: 4966.2 PHX: 787.0 Which means we are now at the point where the difference between our scores is greater than my generals score, so you …

• I know the legion of a running man now. Whenever he see any PHX army coming, he run away as fast as possible.

• If you are so well as you say, can you stay and wait for the land unit arrive? You are running so fast, so it's difficult for us to chase you. We don't want to waste ambrosia for this kind of 'war', so we may move slower than you. It's night time in our timezone, so see you tomorrow.

• Sneak attack without telling

Quote from 8equalsD: “Oh! Another cry on a forum from a kid that was just pillaged by someone...nothing's new. If you don't want to get "bullied" by other players, DO NOT GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO DO SO!! A player will attack/pillage you because they look at you as an easy target or weak or something...If they do so, REVENGE!! Posting it to a forum won't help you. FACE IT LIKE A MAN!!! FIGHT BACK!! Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward Whoever cannot take car…

• I think a professional army is ready to move at any time. The land unit can also disappear in one second if they move to another town on the same island. So I think the naval unit should have that ability too.

Quote from Tesco: “Quote from battleship1992: “All of sudden, a normal daily raid turned into a place where everybody show off their knowledge, skill set on battle and moral stories etc. Did PHX start anything saying sthing like we are good great mighty? we presented the other side of a story and why you guys are so serious? ” However you guys have been known for group attacks on players (look at the 1 guy v PHX thread). ” Do you read the thread from the begining? Emperor Charles attacked PHX we…

I do not know about the attack, but do these what you call group attack? I was sent some images about this group attack as below.

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

I think this should come to an end. I have successful demolished a bit of ships without using dismiss unit function. Btw, you played well these days, but if you had not attacked my members, this kind of fight between you and me might have never been happened. If you have the intend like me (dismiss unit on battle field), don't mind to send your army. (Hidden Content)

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

Quote from 8equalsD: “So you saying you're a bunch of weaklings? I was going to post that one but you already did. I think you should apply a spoiler for it. Good job anyways! Was AFK though. My bravest men got killed in action, how can I face their families now? What would I tell them? I'm a bad commander in chief!!! *cries in the corner* ” You call a 0 general point a strong opponent? That's fun. Btw, I started playing in this server after you near 2 months, and it's not my fault if my points …

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

He showed up his victory and loot result, but I have not seen him upload any of his loss, such as below