Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The war will end soon, but Red Cross is still needing more blood from this thread. Hope to see some more more MORE!!

• I hate miracle leeches too, I hope -PH will win this one. HAHA! Is -PH a Filipino alliance?

• Sneak attack without telling

8equalsD - - Eunomia Archive

Oh! Another cry on a forum from a kid that was just pillaged by someone...nothing's new. If you don't want to get "bullied" by other players, DO NOT GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO DO SO!! A player will attack/pillage you because they look at you as an easy target or weak or something...If they do so, REVENGE!! Posting it to a forum won't help you. FACE IT LIKE A MAN!!! FIGHT BACK!! Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward Whoever cannot take care of himself without t…

• I love war.. The feeling of it! The smell of it! HAHA War is an indication that a world is not dead yet. Good luck both sides! I have neighbors from -1st- but I don't see some smoke yet.

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

Man, you sound butt hurt, why? I don't care even I played years ahead before you and you got score higher than me. I didn't play this game in your way. I play this with fun, and I am a happy pillager. I even attacked someone with a happy soul. Man, if you don't want to be disturbed by an aggressive player, you are free to play other game such as Farmville. There you don't have to worry protecting your farm. Play like a man, not a cry baby, will you? Tell your members too. They're so boring playe…

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

So you saying you're a bunch of weaklings? I was going to post that one but you already did. I think you should apply a spoiler for it. Good job anyways! Was AFK though. My bravest men got killed in action, how can I face their families now? What would I tell them? I'm a bad commander in chief!!! *cries in the corner* This one is their last successful mission. (Hidden Content) A moment of silence please...

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

I'm confused, I thought Satanas you are horndemon haha! Quote from E.9: “He attack their first so they attack him. ” They are a leech in the island, I attacked them and the loots I gather donate it. Aaaaand.... Meth-Merchant always robbing my capture points, and I hate it. Quote from E.9: “But now they have some problems with ROME (maybe :-P) or Arathas and Emperor Charles are one ??? ” I am a busy man. I only play Ikariam at night time. I can't even play my accounts in other world, so why would…

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

Hello Satanas! Welcome here! The players who i'm attacking are the players who played the same time as me. If they are not growing score, it means they are just multis as I suspect. I don't gather resources to fund my armies and fleets, that is why i'm robbing others. (and that is fair! HAHA). FYI, Sleeping Dragon, truongdatanh, etc., they have a higher scores than me, AND THEY ARE ALL IN ONE ALLIANCE against one player. So who is the bullies here? Anyways, it is not my fault that PHX got involv…

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

Continuation... Failed to blocked me. (Hidden Content) Using multis again to block me... naahh! (Hidden Content) LOOTS!! (Hidden Content) ATTACKS! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Sadly they lose interest on me now, PMing me to stop attacking them and instead join in their alliance.. To be continued...

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

Quote from drasko7: “is this declaration of war or what you didnt write reason on condition or anything just crs please change this thread name to "player name CRs" rather than war thread with Phoenix Also nice work there when i saw theire external i thought to declare on them as well ” Well, thank you for that. Kinda new here in this new en.board and my first time to post. The last time I posted something is way back 2012. This one got me. Kind of shocked when my SC move to front line. Lesson l…

• Me V.S. Alliance [PHX]

Me before them- planning to wipe an alliance. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) One of their player's multi blocked my port... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Thank you and Mabuhay! To be continued. . .