Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Am1r1998: “Just to clear some things up: If someone was buying ambro using stolen cards, it dosen't take time to figure it out. They would be banned within a week. Same if they were cancelling cards. Theres a few ways around this, but there very indirect and still come through as legitimate so it would be impossible to trace in which case reporting is a waste of time. ” Sir please refer to my original statement. It's not stolen cards. Obviously if you use stolen card it would be repor…

• Quote from Am1r1998: “Also in regards to piracy, I've placed top 5 every cycle so far and haven't used bots in any of those. So you can't make excuses about winning in piracy. ” For bots I'm talking about Ciozo. He got banned didn't he? You may not use bots. But how sure are you that your alliance members are not using? Ciozo being banned is just proof that he's a cheater.

• Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Well tesco a looser is a loser... I thought FFO IS FOR FUN ONLY? But you are butthurt... Sorry to say this... But you are really buthurt daydreaming... If we habe hack.. Then we could be top1 and so big points.... Still indra and harvard is bigger than us.. With no warehouse and depot but can upgrade lvl7 g.r.. We have big points coz we win in piracy.. Not you guys never win in top but big points ” Yeah about that, you win in piracy because of your bots. You got banned …

• Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Quote from Tesco's Fan: “Quote from JMLcorp: “Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years. Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides. ” It's kinda easy. You just need to login using the app…

• Kermit the Frog’s CR Page

Tesco's Fan - - Hades Archive

I meant no disrespect in using your name(Tesco), but I am really a fan. Great CRs!

• Quote from Ciozo_miguel: “Quote from Tesco's Fan: “ ” wow tell o_0 hahahahah... But anyways if there is ambro FREE HACK go report and have ticket plzzz... Walter o_0 is billionaire ” Oh did I mention his name? I believe not. And don't worry, GO had already replied that they are looking into your accounts. So play as you can. Use all your ambros while you can

• Quote from JMLcorp: “Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years. Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides. ” It's kinda easy. You just need to login using the app. Purchase from there A LOT OF AMBRO using credit c…

• Nice CRs from O_O alliance! First day and a lot of damage already. FFO has a lot of catching up to do, if they can catch up. Looks like the FREE Ambrosia HACK is very effective! Care to share it to everyone?

• Woooh! Thank you for banning a cheater of the game! This is definitely a win for Ikariam. Hello @o_o, before you point at other players why don't you look at your own backyard first and clean it. Oooops the GOs did that for you. I see a lot of X marks at 3x:8x PS: I saw the cheater flooding the wall of @Antikythera. He is banned only for a week? Why??? Ban him for life