Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 750.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

S.W.E - - Hades Archive

Tcnut has 4 CTs

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

S.W.E - - Hades Archive

5 CTs IGN: Gimpy Terry

• I've ran into this problem more times than I'd care to admit... It's a yes from me!

• miracle trolling

S.W.E - - Game Discussion Archive

Occupy and block every single one of his towns (Don't forget to empty them first). If there are a few of you, it's a pretty easy thing to do. Do that and it stops becoming an issue of "if" he'll cooperate and becomes "when" he'll v-mode or cooperate. It'll essentially make his account un-playable. Want to make it even more fun? Stick 10,000 spears in each of his towns and he'll never be able to get free (if you've made sure to empty out his resources). Even if he does manage to make a large army…

• Quote from Oracle from Canada: “There are other ways to counter the leech. This will end up been a fundamental change to strategy and island planning. I did not want to have 6 hep forges, I sacrificed my ability to have 24 hour Poseidon because I felt hep was more necessary. I placed my hep forges throughout the server so that I can avoid having one major leech affect my ability to have full forge. If we are allowed to have a over powered miracle, I could have reduced some of my forges and place…

• What do you think?

Quote from FatManLittleBoy: “ You think you're protecting people, but who's protecting people from you?” This is a major point. Whenever a ban is issued or any decision made by a member of staff, it is 99% of the time going to make no difference if there is a appeal. Why? Because those who are supervising everything are the ones who taught the newer members what is alright to do and what is not alright to do. It's also not stupid to think that they would stick up for the decision of someone unde…

• What do you think?

Quote from FatManLittleBoy: “Quote from S.W.E: “Quote from Draxo: “Quote: “but this behavior you are complaining about in this thread is precisely what killed this game that had around 20 servers each on .org and .com back in my day. They have only like 5 on each now. This extremely lame "protect people that refuse to be responsible for themselves" nonsense just absolutely ruined everything about this game. ” Would you be so kind and tell us more - how did it kill the game?” By pushing away olde…

• What do you think?

Quote from Draxo: “Quote: “but this behavior you are complaining about in this thread is precisely what killed this game that had around 20 servers each on .org and .com back in my day. They have only like 5 on each now. This extremely lame "protect people that refuse to be responsible for themselves" nonsense just absolutely ruined everything about this game. ” Would you be so kind and tell us more - how did it kill the game?” By pushing away older, paying players because they felt like they we…

• What do you think?

Quote from Vergry: “And I readily accepted that cursing is worse than not speaking English via in-game messages in the section of my message that you quoted. But you did not address the rest of the message. Please stop being an elementary school teacher for a while with the "cursing is bad...mmmm-ok" and look at all that is said. Yes, cursing in normal private messages, or on the boards, or on an Agora is bad...far worse than a simple non-english message. But cursing in alliance circs, where the…

• What do you think?

I can see where everyone is coming from, but you're not taking into account the differences between non-English speaking and all out swearing: Non-English speaking isn't really going to offend anyone nor is it going to affect a kids life (bear in mind that a lot of players in this game are under the age of 18 or even 16), all it does it hinder communication and (to a certain extent) exclude certain players from alliances/speaking to other players. Swearing whether it is in a "safe place" or sent…

• Quote from don: “ !! FINAL UPDATE OF THE WAR !! gs killed by revo = 24, 243 gs killed by MANIC = 39, 780 MANIC WON BY MORE THAN 15K GS DIFFERENCE !! CONGRATS EVERYONE !! #closing statement -->> i am going to name this war ''The War of Tom and Jerry''. -->>revo knot wasn't the only one responsible for your loss , on first day when we found his army after that we started looking for his army and since justa shares most of his island with knot and i was close to them so knot became our fav target. …

• Now, since a couple of us have had some time today we went hunting for these misguided children with way too much misplaced confidence. I'll start off from the beginning: Justa was lingering on my island, waltzing around like he owned the place... What a disgrace! Couldn't have that, now could I?! So off I went on this hilarious crusade of mine (let's face it, this war is nothing more than a joke so may as well laugh at it). (Hidden Content) Needless to say, he ran and boy did he run fast! All t…

• Quote from ADAM: “You have never ever seen my fight. EVER. sorry mate . No hard feeling lol” But Adam, your oh so great reputation precedes you. We don't need to see you fight to know that you're worse than the average Manic player. I'll be sure to reinforce your reputation once this poor excuse for a "war" is over. How does that sound? Wait, I'll answer that for you... Sounds like Adam clicking the "v-mode button" again. Quote from ADAM: “Everyone Read SWE and think who the that guy... People s…

• Quote from don: “Few fresh and hot crs. Had to withdraw because of no AP (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)” You're talking a lot of smack for someone who can barely win by 50 GS against unprepared enemies, not to mention Zinzar wasn't even online at the time of that battle. Some real pros you guys are. Bad D retaliated and smashed bugs in a CR dealing 75% of the damage. No sign of that CR on here, is there? It's because you're far from as good as you think. You just fight when p…

• I honestly don't even know where to start... Don, you don't have any fighting "skills". Why would I need to even prove this? There's not one CR of you actually fighting someone. So stop telling other players they don't know what they're doing. Secondly we all know how this war is going to go. Bugatti and Don are just going to run around hiding the entire time because they both know that they can't win or actually play the game in any proper fashion. Thirdly, Manic is dead. The second Bugatti got…

• A once great alliance, lead by a great leader, with great members, but now falling to shambles. Once upon a time we frowned upon posting pillages in this thread. Seems like the alliance and its Combat Report posting standards have fallen...

• This problem annoys me more than I care to admit. A definite yes from me!

• Lone Wolf is BACK

S.W.E - - Discussion Archive

I wasn't planning on making a post, but god forbid anyone believe Bugatti and I share the same bloodline! Let alone think that I protect him in any way. By all means, please hit him, anything to shut him up. I'll even foot the bill for the next round of drinks!

• Same here, 6-7 CTs to fill! IGN: Ganja

• V for vendetta[-V-]

S.W.E - - Conflict Archive

Quote from don: “ No comments Only cr But cry babies can still find a way to cry . And seriously if a player who started playing today and he got time than he can also pillage and do piracy , can build a big ika buildings. But yeah i am a noob builder but this thread is not about building skills. Mods have created a ikariam record table for builder kindly go there and show your records. This thread is for posting crs And todays special is ganja :[ and on boarD he is know as SWE. and in game you …