Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 651.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hidonpre's Gallery

-MLH- - - Galleries

Good work keep on following tutorials and practicing! You can only get better from here edit: Didn't see the new post. I really like the second signature you posted bakusara_brooksta_v2.1_zpswziagtu5.png try to work with gradients and putting them on different layer modes (soft light, hue, overlay, etc.) to help bring all the colors together. Also try putting your C4Ds behind your render to help blend it all in. Another cool effect to use on signatures is called "effect c4ds" and "bubble c4ds" w…

• Hidonpre's Gallery

-MLH- - - Galleries

You have some good ideas! I would work on picture quality and blending your renders. Try reducing the opacity of your effects because they become distracting from the render. Experiment with gradient maps on soft light and different layer settings on low opacity to get the colors popping. Also try smudging your the outside of your render to blend it in with background. You are doing some great work! edit: not sure if we are allowed to post links but here is a GIMP tutorial i made a while back: f…

• new blood

-MLH- - - Ratings

No effects and a little plain but definitely good for a first sig I suggest you follow some of the tutorials on this site

• sotw #25

-MLH- - - Gallery Competitions

number 3 even though they used topaz too much

• Ghost Recon

-MLH- - - Ratings

GhostRecon.png I like this sig but it's up to you. I used new resources and tried a new style

• Diablo Sig 2 ! :D

-MLH- - - Ratings

Ooooooo I like it! You could fix the text but other than that it's great Oh also do this: apply image then go to Filters>Other>High Pass (keep settings the same). Set the layer on soft light and adjust opacity to what looks good. Also erase what you don't want

• sotm #8

#1 Good concept

• Game of Thrones

-MLH- - - Ratings

V2 oberyn2.png

• Game of Thrones

-MLH- - - Ratings

oberyn.png whatcha think?

• Halo C4D Blend

-MLH- - - Ratings

thank you very much shadow I'm glad you like it. Unfortunately I'm really bad with text which is why I didn't put it on the colored version.

• Halo C4D Blend

-MLH- - - Ratings

With Text: Halo2SOTW.png Without Text: Halo2.png Oh and Color just in case you wanted to see it: Halo2Color.png I made this for a SOTW on another forum. What do you think

• sotw #23

Number 4 gets my vote

• New render sig

-MLH- - - Ratings

I like the text and render but too much is going on in the background. Try to work with a stock to give it depth. Good work

• The MLH Gallery

-MLH- - - Galleries

Hi guys, I'm MLH and this is my best work so far. I will try to update it as often as possible. DeadpoolRipple.png halo_by_mlhdesigns-d4cj5nq.png leansig.png Starlord.jpg halo_by_mlhdesigns-d4cj5nq.png Collaborations: green_arrow_collab_by_mlhdesigns-d4eup0a.png carnage_collab_by_mlhdesigns-d4mkkqw.png

• Deadpool Signature

-MLH- - - Ratings

thank you for the CnC

• Syciix Gallery

-MLH- - - Galleries

Some good work here definitely areas where u can improve but I like ur style

• sotw #22

I'm liking number 2

• Deadpool Signature

-MLH- - - Ratings

DeadpoolRipple.png trying some new stuff out and this is what i got. Tell me what you think

• PSD for download

-MLH- - - Tutorials and Questions

thanks jellie, you're #1

• Smudge tutorial- Beginners

-MLH- - - Tutorials and Questions

Cmodrummer I think it was. Anyways good tutorial