Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 186.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from chym: “Quote from oxabmr1616: “you have your unacceptable answers :/whats important? the tag of alliance ? why? toad joind you couse he wanted to have better contact to you, your stupid reasons for defeat ” Is my replies related to our lost? I am questioning your decision when you broke your own code of moral: "Proud as a WOLF, Fight to the end, Fight brave" but no you cannot answer . You cannot even act as you said to your people. Tag of your alliance is not important then what is im…

• Quote from chym: “Quote from TheGreatDane: “Well our agreement was peace after the final battle ” LoL Why do you need to end a war when you have 50 CRs farming alone like you have said? Sense of guilty or they are just white lie?Answer these questions and 3 questions about SAD I asked you above. Or you cannot answer because you are SAD pawn. :lmao: Quote from TheGreatDane: “You got Toad and we have oxab so again it is even ” Toad joined NORTH at the begin of the war right after he left UCH war. …

• Quote from chym: “The battle last for 26 hours (108 rounds) and be a worth for fighting battle when brave soldiers from both OUT and NORTH showed up. Swords against swords, shields against shields, spears against spears. A battle of 2 NORTH vs 13 OUT change to 10 vs 15. Starting with Jay and Mighty entered OUT island to face enemies alone for 5 hours straight. 8 NORTHS, one by one joined the fight with everything we got. OUT were brave even they lost more but they were willing to put in more and…

• Quote from JaY: “As always and true to thier nature. Outlaws are cowards, untrustworthy and liars. Yesterday a fight broke out in one of my towns after I moved onto an island with Outlaw members. They tried hard but we got a few good wins in. But then an alliance size battle insued. TheGreatDane messaged me and was all like let's make this a fair fight and we will go all out then we can end our conflict blah blah blah. So that's what we did. 24hr+ the battle has been going. Good and solid Hall o…

• @chym @JaY please be man i r is alone there fight him if you can i want to see if you dont so just close your mouth

• DURING THE WAR AGAINT UCH ALLIANCE THE COWARD MEMBERS OF NORTH STARTED ATTACKING OUR MEMBERS WE JUST STARTED ATTACKING THEM, THEY ARE NOTHING AND SOME MANY NOOBS THERE

• NORTH AND WOLF DISCUSSION

oxabmr1616 - - Hephaistos Archive

Quote from -I_R-: “I want an answer Which way do u choose? @JaY @chym ” I R. bro you dont need answer. if i were you , i would just show them smile.png so do it please , just show them smile.png im your side man , jay is a coward i know it i fight him in their location and they ran many times lol . i were alone and chym when did you became a big player lol just after that i gone? ( sorry becouse of my bad english )

• Quote from -I_R-: “Quote from chym: “Quote from sultanvon: “WOLF vs NORTH. Sounds like a good war. ” lol nah I ask him to come alone. Bravely 1 v 1 to set this done. WOLF vs NORTH is still happening, just cease fire for UCH war. And it is a mess = )) ” i want ur whole alliance against me u alone have no glory for me take ur whole alliance to me and just come landsNORTH VS I R land battle ” hey bro *snip* you fight to UCH just attack north after this war im pretty sure , you will beat then alone …

• Quote from Absolute: “Quote from oxabmr1616: “(Hidden Content) great seabattle ":) (Hidden Content) Eijipe[UCH]'s fleet was completely destroyed. ” Both of these were posted already Oxab. ” hmmm sorry i will check more next time

• (Hidden Content) great seabattle ":) (Hidden Content) Eijipe[UCH]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content)

• we were less than you in attack points and defense now we are over than you it show how we killed you and i will send more sea battle reports i think you should change thread to north + main enemy vs 2 members that stoped killing and pillaging us to fight with the main enemy a little long lolol and one more thing if you want continue so dont cry and tell me maybe i come alone for you guys

• WOLF CR Thread

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) you run like always ://// you are nothing :)) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) when you are the attacker , then you remember youre nothing and recall lolol and my lose i were off , and i tought you guys are preparing to fight UCH (Hidden Content)

• WOLF CR Thread

*snip* (Hidden Content) look 2 vs 6 and look powers (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Warn - Hera

• you won guys, actually we arent able to fight , close thread

• Quote from eijipe: “Quote from oxabmr1616: “Quote from Pepi: “Wolf has such a boring core. Been here for 2 days and nothing. Hahaha Is this the next level start you guys were blabbering about? bore your enemy to death. haha ” actually we didnt accept to fight you , for this unfair war ,we had a hard war and i think UCH was better in war , but you started another , anyway if had paid such high money on an account i would to have some wars but not a war that i know i will be the winnerif i were yo…

• Quote from Pepi: “Wolf has such a boring core. Been here for 2 days and nothing. Hahaha Is this the next level start you guys were blabbering about? bore your enemy to death. haha ” actually we didnt accept to fight you , for this unfair war , we had a hard war and i think UCH was better in war , but you started another , anyway if had paid such high money on an account i would to have some wars but not a war that i know i will be the winner if i were you i would fight with others big players , …

• Teletubbies [DEATH]

GOOD LUCK MAN :)) YOU LOVE DISBAND AND MAKING ALLIANCES

• DEATH vs WOLF

pepi wasnt possible to declare war with us when we finished our war with UCH and FFH im busy with my uni , but i do my best , and surely i try to keep the war clear :))) just CRs , and i was shocked of your wired terms lolol :))) good luck