Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 144.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• From the looks of it a wee bit better than before ... early days in a server for a proper war though...

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

Skywalker - - Hades Archive

Got a few friends spots up if anyone wants, same name IG.

• You guys had me worried there for a second occupations all over one of my islands... i'm guessing from the flames you got Kai kobad's army! Let's see the CR

• TOXIC reports

Skywalker - - Eirene Archive

Such a beautiful song for this game mr barak ahahh I have a simple CR from an inactive we all knew to grace the top spots for a while but one who has since fallen into the category of those who spent much and then quit.... (Hidden Content)

• Gotta love a good bit of sarcasm when people take the word buddy too seriously , eh buddy Well that was also back in the day when your offensive and defensive score really meant something , back when using your resources properly meant alot too but hey ho ... it happened everyone who was here before moans about it ... but yeah its like AIDS it's here to stay...

• TOXIC reports

Back for a bit indeed , and i did pm you a while ago ahah mr GO. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) You know when you've just gotta catch em all ...?

• I'm not your buddy guy ! youtube.com/watch?v=x76xcuvc6o4 But yeah i agree with kermit on his point at the end .... the side point that is.

• TOXIC reports

That ZAC NG guy sure does take a beating ... (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Kind of a shame they aren't all like him , moon child has a bit more to his navy than ballistae .... Some earlier ones too from me and codys adventures in wonderland... And an even earlier one with a new one got to love the new ship packs for crushing dreams or creating them in the case of the earlier battles vs ballista ships ahah (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Si…

• the word association game

Skywalker - - Social Corner

Take

• N-F Alliance CR Thread

Skywalker - - Rho Archive

First Battle on the server always good fun having an excuse to play due to an injury ahah So First I went in to see what i could find after Xarius' battle last night (Hidden Content) And this of course brought him and his mammoth army out to get my little rag tag band... luckily the Gods of Egypt were on my side. (Hidden Content)

• First Battle on the server always good fun having an excuse to play due to an injury ahah So First I went in to see what i could find after Xarius' battle last night (Hidden Content) And this of course brought him and his mammoth army out to get my little rag tag band... luckily the Gods of Egypt were on my side. (Hidden Content)

• How is demeter and everyone?

Skywalker - - Demeter Archive

Well the .org board has been butchered down in any case , I know I go on and on about this but yeah anyone who remembers the way it was or has a board account on another language will know what I mean, discussion and conflict is all there is here ... but ahh well In any case server has barely been open a few weeks cant expect the world to be much more than the usual mass multi bloom that happens at the start, i find a server only really gains its unique charm and character after the first 2 pira…

• Who is coming to Rho?

Skywalker - - Rho Archive

Tempted towards Rho with kitty .... but Pi is supposed to be a mad house of war war war , and a little bit more war ... though seeing as most of the people i know are moving to Rho i think i'll follow them.

• sotm #4

Skywalker - - Gallery Competitions

Yeah going to go with number 2 this month though, One and three could make good perfume and aftershave adverts

• Drunk again !

Skywalker - - Charon Archive

Have a level 2 temple with no priests you say think it's a good idea you say.... time to find his other towns I say (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Hurler ship

• Drunk again !

Lending dynamo a helping hand when I woke up this morning. One of those where you are stunned that people haven't discovered the white flag. (Hidden Content)

• Now or never.

The leader of the Imperium should not trouble himself with such questions, that is for lesser men and drunkards at that !

• Now or never.

When I passed over this thread my first question to myself was who on earth are UNL ahahah In any case hannibal , PM me on Asklepios or Charon with your skype

• Defiantly needed, Boreas won't be far behind I imagine but Charon is still quite active. As far as I know asklepios has been merged on other countries such as the French servers.