Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 122.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Wombat Combat -WC-

Corey - - Ares Archive

(Hidden Content)

• Wombat Combat -WC-

Corey - - Ares Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• New War Server

Corey - - Ares Archive

Quote from Legendarynoodle: “Keep fighting so i can grow and kill your army later please ” We will think about your proposal

• New War Server

Corey - - Ares Archive

We have no time for writing cuz we re fighting whole time

• Piracy

Corey - - Ares Archive

And its done. Finally end of rat race

• Piter73

Corey - - Ares Archive

Well played

• iamsatanist

Corey - - Ares Archive

Quote from SiN: “I really don't get these guys pillaging early game. Do they want war from the start? The fact that we are islands away or living in the same island. Do they want to wage battle from the start? Don't they want to boost first their economy and have more friends beside them instead of having to worry of who'll be attacking them? Oh well. He attacked me first. Let's see how things turn out. I've got my homies with me planning for him. ” Not sure, but servers name is "War Server" not…

• iamsatanist

Corey - - Ares Archive

Quote from Kermit The Frog: “my man. one to watch i think. come over to show us how its done! good stuff ” I will come after i'll research "Governor" i promise i will! Quote from JOSH: “WOAH! HAHAHA. That's awesome! Good job! That guy must be "Crying in Papa" now. Haha. Whoever this guy is, he shouldn't have slept with all those spearmen! 286! HAHA How many rounds did this take? ” 5 rounds Thank you guys Quote from SiN: “The slinger pack. ” This is the funny one! I used it to dissmis it in anoth…

• iamsatanist

Corey - - Ares Archive

First CR which would be HoF at War Server in Poland (Hidden Content)

• Piracy

Corey - - Ares Archive

Sooo...it was another tot up today? Why?

• 2 more questions: 1.CR that has been posted in Personal CR thread can be added to Aliance CR thread too? 2. Why i have this msg every time i go to Individual CR or Alliance CR? "The link you are trying to reach is no longer available or invalid. Back to previous page."

• Well, i'm new here i'm pretty confused. At Polish Board we have something called "Pola Chwały" it's like yours "Hall of Fame"...But when new serwer starts, the HoF has some low factor of lost generals. First rates are - 200 while solo, 600 with team. Is there any pertinent place here like that what i described? Can someone explain to me how this works here ?

• Piracy

Corey - - Ares Archive

Still not fixed

• New War Server

Corey - - Ares Archive

Quote from God_Strength: “nope, its alive ” By alive you mean that it is just up or that there are players there ?

• New War Server

Corey - - Ares Archive

Quote from eijipe: “that's his "Real Life friend" that uses the same IP as him.. VaL is so friendly you know.. ” Understood we have same kind of "friends" at servers in Poland.

• New War Server

Corey - - Ares Archive

Quote from eijipe: “and that is VaLentin. hahahaha ” @eijipe so how about VaLenTin who is at 24th?

• World Cup Predictions

Corey - - Social Corner Archive

Quote from MrSniperZ: “Group H Poland Japan ”

• Staff (60) vs. Spammers (78)

Corey - - Social Corner

• New War Server

Corey - - Ares Archive

cf3D6BO.png Pure sadness - you're alone at Alliance Highscore, and you're still second

• New War Server

Corey - - Ares Archive

Hello everyone! I'd like to just everyone who is playing at new server with us! Any incoming alliances from another servers?