Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 578.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from qhineca: “yeap, the ninja style” I consider it fair to warn you that I am not foreign to the secret arts! tumblr_llu09eNVJt1qc9exr.gif

• Hey Doc! I actually thought about it, but I honestly think I'd be too much of a poison pill for you guys. On a separate note: anybody else notice how we are amongst ourselves in here. This server is either very quiet or very impolite. Or sneaking up on us ninja style!

• I guess I just miss breaching walls and sending waves of ballons and marksmen. p.s. poff? I am probably out of touch but what happened to the Jamaicans?

• The straight answer is that the original embassy went inactive with Drykt's wife after one of our ban hiccups. That's where my loyalty was. The one I hold now is the renamed DDR embassy. That said, I'm not sure you want me I'm an angry mofo in a remote corner who hasn't been truly up to date on the battle system for ... 4years?, 5?

• Whats up BETA? I have a fish called that. I like fish. Take me to your leader.

• I was undecided but since I cannot imagine a life on Ikariam without Robert Marino (p.s. I believe in real life he is Edward Snowden!) I might stalk you guys there. In all seriousness, I'm not sure at this point I am up for Alpha anymore. Especially without forges.

• To ARES

joest01 - - Discussion Archive

Hey ARES, I don't remember such long discourse being part of your policy before getting behind your players. J./out

• Nice to see some battles but I don't think you guys are even scratching the surface. Snip

• I root for you Diggers. For the simple reason that I still have hope Koja wakes from his slumber.

• Quote from Cpt T Tempest: “In 24 hours I am going to launch attacks on four alliances on a single island. It's a silly move, but I am bored and will leave the game shortly unless it becomes less boring.” Quote from Cpt T Tempest: “You had better come out of V mode Bio. Your island mates are going to need you.” Arabelle! There is just less and less of the folks I made memories with left on the server. Granted, our relationship was a bit up and down. (Some very thoughtless remarks on my part may o…

• yawn

Thank You Twisty, although I did feel knighted by my ban title somehow. I guess I was. Now, wheres my jesters!

• yawn

Who be waking me up? What? 2013? How many years have I been coming to this site? Hmm, and you all enjoying those Shades of Grey books for Christmas? I wonder if it isn't time for some DOMINATION. FROM BEHIND. Scorewise! Strictly! Unfortunately I don't feel up to the task these days. Cheer me up.

• Thank you for mentioning VKG to allow me to post here. I haven't much to add other than I have it on good authority that this picture shows the actual real life morphius! Fat_nerd.jpg Warning for spam ~ Twisty

• Hit Man

How many slingers do I need to build to match that GS?

• Baccus, they're coming for us. I want to scream. Where's my ball gag. But lets find a better body part to type with. Nose doesn't have enough feeling in it. Its location is also inconvenient in the sense you cant see the screen when you type. I wonder if there could be something lower in the body with more nerve ends. That isn't the hands. Beats me. So lets change to we only get to drink light beer while playing. Is that overdoing it?

• EMP Vs BkM

joest01 - - Conflict Archive

2 years? or 3, or 4! Don't feel too safe though, we'z like cancer! For now? Have fun boys.

• What are you implying. A Viking always pays his debts! Matter of fact I have a navel guy right here: zach_navel.jpg Anyways, I think what Baccus is trying to say is that this thread is obviously a cry for us to come back. And it woke him up.

• New war comming??

Reading that analysis made me realize how much I miss the days of sending 500 mortar followed by 1000 marks followed by 3000bombers Quote: “Beware the fury of a patient man ” Indeed!

• New war comming??

Quote from Ricecakes: “My hope is that some how it will be rejuvenated and alot of old players will come back.” Put up a petition and lets see if we cant get KP to come back for a final hurrah. We all know what a vain sucker for the attention he is If I could have my wish I would have the old St's back too. Ideally all at the same time. Heck, I'm all but inactive these days but I'd take a week off for that!

• I have had too many accounts and town names to remember them all Also most my towns names arent very clever nor worth writing about. A few of them do have stories behind them. On my original account: U B Viking was aimed at Baccus to join us during the ragnarok campaign. It will continue to carry that name as that account was frozen forever briefly after renaming. On tut's account that I used for a short time after: he had a town called Motorhead or something and moto was on the same island I be…