Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 241.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Have about 80~ CTs. ingame name is Samus

• Back from inactivity, lost all CT's so need about 200 right now lol. In game nick is Samus

• Have about 60 CTs available, help!

• Have about 87 CTs available, come get em IG: Samus

• EDIT: War is over, i'll stop the banter. Odd if you feel it is just to continue, be my guest, I have your coordinates.

• Quote from oddE: “Quote from murdoc1: “Quote from Omicron: “:thumbsup: War Over. Reporting Samus, huh? Seriously? haha. Just like a bag of popcorn fresh out of the microwave..there's always one or to kernels that find a way two pop, even when the heat is off of them. This might explain this last attack. O.” And what of Vader's and Ruler's attacks? Was it not Ruler who reported in this thread just days ago that the war was over? But, as usual, this is a situation better handled in-game rather tha…

• NF vs UNITE

Neme5is - - Conflict Archive

Quote from xzelphii: “Quote from Neme5is: “Quote from Darkraver: “jonny you afraid off my members porting a town to you that your are slow boating them ! xD” Everyone stealing my strategy now adays. :|” Samus... Read #5... afterall you created this rule but can't seem to follow it yourself. I guess that is why all 4 of your board accounts had their access removed before. Still not sure how you got this one back and you haven't learned at all. War L-C-N La Cosa Nostra vs IRON Liquidum” Apologies …

• NF vs UNITE

Quote from Darkraver: “jonny you afraid off my members porting a town to you that your are slow boating them ! xD” Everyone stealing my strategy now adays.

• NF vs UNITE

Quote from xzelphii: “Quote from jonnybenitez: “Quote from Evil Beaver: “The "great "leader JB won't even respond to a challenge from a single player who is half his size? I'm glad to see you left NF. These types of players that just know how to type and not fight are not need in NF or the Zeta world. I see you posting wins for probes that are sent your way. Now that is really sad” You know where my towns are - I dont see you incoming” Thats because you are not in your towns and you arerunning s…

• Quote from redwheeler: “(Hidden Content)” It is. Warned Dahlaine

• Quote from xps: “NF has no relation with NFA no clue who those dudes are. Good luck beating players with total scores lower then 1000. I think they can build phalanxt, but not sure! Brave JB” I lol'd. But in all seriousness, you guys shouldn't troll JB like this. He's actually making these forums interesting to read and bringing back entertainment into Zeta!

• Quote from Omicron: “Excellent work, LCN..and especially, to RULER for posting our BIG CR before SAMUS could hahah. Just teasing, you ol' Sammy! IRON had momentum for about half a day..after that, the LCN machine warmed up and started pumping. We got fleets down to the big battle region to counter the IRON fleets...after that, it was over, save the crying. O.” It was a good war, indeed. We learnt a lot of things during this war. As for that last big battle, we should have kept the damage ratio a…

• Quote from lboone: “Samus, you are a pain in the butt. Why do you post my winning CR's?” Because i'm not afraid to say I 'lost'. Although the damage ratio says otherwise.

• FES clearly wins.

• Somehow my other half of navy got turned back home so had to fight with half a navy against lbonne's forged navy. He destroyed me. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) And the epic battle you've all been waiting for.. (Hidden Content) Another one of these is currently going on.

• Quote from Capone: “Quote from Neme5is: “Quote from Capone: “Ha ha, if you say so Samus... too bad you had guys itching to fight us, begging to know when Murdoc would get a war underway against LCN... yeah, don't think we don't have eyes & ears and little birdies that let us know things; things like tough guy IRON players wanting to take a stab at LCN and preparing for war just prior to our declaration. We just happened to declare first, but spin it how you want.” Correction. Preparing for war b…

• NF vs UNITE

Quote from xps: “Quote from Neme5is: “Wasn't jonnie the NF General at some point..? :S” Yup he was, then he took over Jasongra's alliance. kicked out hathor jasongra and everglades. renamed it to NFA. Added Riche and other NF haters. Then was orderd to remove the NFA name. That hurt apparently so he started creating a anti NF group adding jasongra again etc. lol Someone should write it all down, create a ZETA SOAP! ” I'd definitely pay to watch that. Maybe Atilla can come back with his videos or…

• Quote from dec rules: “y did u even have tht many people there before the attk anyway ;/ (Hidden Content)” Because we thought it would be funny.

• Quote from dec rules: “so just because they attked u it doesn't mean u have to get half ure alliance to defend !!! (Hidden Content)” Our members were there before the attack happened.

• Quote from dec rules: “It's a bit sad how u bunch of ' RUSTY NOOBS ' have to get almost half ure alliance on 2 players !!! dont u think it's a little pathetic and 'RUSTY '” What? They attacked our town. And if you look really really carefully. You'll notice only 12 IRON members were involved in that battle. The way I was taught maths at school tells me that isn't even up to one sixth of our alliance count, let alone half. But I guess you'll say anything to justify the outcome of the CR, wouldn't…