Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• How is demeter and everyone?

K1Netic - - Demeter Archive

its a quite server , good if u wanna safely build and remember how the game goes

• The idea itself is creative and i do appreciate the thought . However its a No from me. Adding a wall or Fort for sea battles will allow players to defend their ports from enemy Navi without having to maintain a big Navi themselves . all they will need is to upgrade the Fort to the max and place a single balista to keep the enemy ships from occupying the port for a fairly long time . This wouldnt be much of an issue for Land battles but for us navi players, time is of the essence as u probably h…

• Request for a merge!

Also how long do u expect the merge system to be down ? cause as we have mentioed the server needs some quick solutions and id like to know if a merger will be possible some time soon.

• dominion [DMn] Cr Thread

K1Netic - - Dionysos Archive

Alright, nice CRs BUT please put them in a spoiler AND "Reply" to your initial thread instead of creating a "new thread" every time u wanna post a CR .

• Request for a merge!

i understand that a merge is not an easy and quick thing to decide and do. and that it will take a while for the necessary communications to take place;However, we need a reply Here from someone responsible so we atleast know whether our request was heard or we need a different way to do the request. our initial statement is still in place with all of it's points and demands and we do hope we get a reply soon.

• S P Q R

20%/80% (Hidden Content)

• S P Q R

TAARA helping with experiments (Hidden Content)

• New unit: Cavalry

K1Netic - - Game Suggestions Archive

im quite sure i saw sth similar somewhere before, anyways. where will the cavalry be positioned in the field ? does it have its own new role in battle? if yes then plz explain and if not then there is no need for this to be implemented.

• Request for a merge!

as Hannibal mentioned, Demeter is in urgent need for a merger. but it didnt just happen overnight, we have been suffering from low activity for months now and every day it became more and more silent as the players quit the game or leave to other servers. but recently it became so extreme that the server is almost not playable anymore. it is a push and pull state now between the very few players remaining and it becomes more boring everyday that im afraid the server wont last much longer. i supp…

• sorry, i genuinely dont want offensive points to be acquired through barbarians, it will decrease the meaning of having or seeking OP rankings. which i believe is a big deal for many fighters out there.

• S P Q R

Free loot (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) 35%/65% (Hidden Content) 16%/84% (Hidden Content)

• this does speed up things and i cannot find drawbacks,

• Thank you , that answered my question

• Quote from Quartz: “You click the white flag and - if you are in one of your own cities - the game will ask you which units you wish to retreat. These units will reappear 4 hours (16 rounds) later. This is useful in mega-battles. ” helpful indeed , but is there any faster way to wave units once the battle have started ?

• Warning to PHX

K1Netic - - Eunomia Archive

Quote from dont be a barking dog: “Quote from Tesco: “at some point I will be coming to attack some of your members but here's the catch. I will be only using the following troops: Hops Swords Archers Cats Rams This is to prove to you that tech doesn't matter you are just stupid. I will only be killing 500-1000gs so it doesn't interfere with my good friends DLols war against you. It is amazing that there are so many people playing who don't know how to play this game. I have always willing to he…

• Cinetheatre Reports

K1Netic - - Game Bugs

nope it doesnt give me the bonus .. well atleast it worked with u. Quartz

• i do know how to wave from a different town if i station prior and do use field size . but how exactly do u "retreat" ur units in the middle of battle ? Can we go on the step details for this point ?

• Hello there, so this question is more about sea battles on the defending side. it does happen for any player that u will find yourself on the defense whether in ur or in an ally town. but i feel like the defender is at a disadvantage when considering waving and the fact that he gets defense points while leavng the glossy offensive points for the enemy. so is there a way to : -wave as a defender in sea battle both in ur own town and in an ally town ? - switch the battle and be on the offense inst…

• Cinetheatre Reports

K1Netic - - Game Bugs

the second report i mentioned was in Eunomia but i deleted the account so i dont think i can refer to taht anymore , i have a different one here : Demeter pineapple Today Time in the screenshot i tried taking a shot before i got the error message as it shows which company sponsors the ad. hope this helps

• it is easier to count depending on OP and DP in this case . u can also count percent of dmg recieved ( im not good in math) and get a total for that oercent for all ur posted CRs . The dmg is also counted regardless of who won the battle through dmg recieved scores. it only deoends on who is on the offense and who is defending. Now stop being lazy and go count dmg scores in every CR and get a %.