Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Mrsniper tanx for what youve done... I already decided to quit in this server... thanks alot... SOmebody need my acc. pm me... *snip*.. Enjoy the game This server will be dead soon Warning Issued - Hera

• Quote from MrSniperZ: “Hello VaLenTin, It is not the same name. You can use the uppercase letter of "i" and lowercase letter l , you can not see the difference but it is different. Kind regards, SniperZ Game Staff ” i did comment above.... so THANK YOU zzzz

• nevermind someone use big i and small L

• Can you Explain how can they make SAME NAME in same World?

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from VaLenTin: “Behemoth ^_____^ what are you talking to? did we chicken out? (Hidden Content) ” So, you did win a fight. Wow.... Congrgatulation.... Sorry because we can't stay 24/24 in the game like you to find a change to fight back and run away. Where is the town now? I can't see where it is supose to be =)))). And where is Juggalo, I can't see him neither. You guys run too fast, so I'm not in the game neaarly 10 hours, and you guys just disappear.Do something mor…

• Is it HOF already? Well if it is... Cheers mate hahahaha And here is Another HOF battle... with Just 3 of US... hahahahaha we lose in damage but its very little difference.. Jugs and Koolsun has no forge at that time thats why we take a damage.. hahahaha Because Last night We fought that 1st HOF and after 8hours they dont have forge we Fought again another HOF battle this time So many ROWs and few of us... and 2 guys of my team has no forge... WEll Cheers but i manage to make the damage so close…

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• alMOST HOF (Hidden Content)

• Behemoth ^_____^ what are you talking to? did we chicken out? (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from Pepi: “btw, Behemoth, why do you keep mentioning me here? I'm not really part of this thread. ” Because you are my idol in this server =)))) Hope you get back to your 1st place soon. Go go Idol. I'll cheer you up from here =))))Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Behemoth: “Did I say I kill your fleets? No. Why did I have to do that while you can 'eat your own body'. Just a bit pity …

• RAWR this is So much FUN... Really this is WAR looks alike.. tanx for entertaining me this much Viet bro (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from Pepi: “btw, Behemoth, why do you keep mentioning me here? I'm not really part of this thread. ” Because you are my idol in this server =)))) Hope you get back to your 1st place soon. Go go Idol. I'll cheer you up from here =))))Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Behemoth: “Did I say I kill your fleets? No. Why did I have to do that while you can 'eat your own body'. Just a bit pity because we can destroy it by our hand in fro…

• Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from Pepi: “btw, Behemoth, why do you keep mentioning me here? I'm not really part of this thread. ” Because you are my idol in this server =)))) Hope you get back to your 1st place soon. Go go Idol. I'll cheer you up from here =))))Quote from Pepi: “Quote from Behemoth: “Did I say I kill your fleets? No. Why did I have to do that while you can 'eat your own body'. Just a bit pity because we can destroy it by our hand in frond of your eyes =)))) And by the way, 1 town…

• Quote from Leviathan: “Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Behemoth: “26k General falling down to 6.7k..... OMG, Joyboy, dont bring the party and enjoy it alone. We just welcome you a litte bit today, And we will hold a festival for you tomorrow.....so, please, moving more town to our place....we are waiting.....'partyboy'=)))))))))))))))) ” Did you killed it? hahaha maybe not.. i just fire ships to make way for my gold.. but you guys.. *snip* is still under heavy pressure? how is that possible hha…

• Quote from Behemoth: “26k General falling down to 6.7k..... OMG, Joyboy, dont bring the party and enjoy it alone. We just welcome you a litte bit today, And we will hold a festival for you tomorrow.....so, please, moving more town to our place....we are waiting.....'partyboy'=)))))))))))))))) ” Did you killed it? hahaha maybe not.. i just fire ships to make way for my gold.. but you guys.. *snip* is still under heavy pressure? how is that possible hhahahahahaha... you still didnt okupy my town..…

• Quote from Behemoth: “Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Behemoth: “I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game. And then, one da…

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• and they say you guys didnt know? lol Nice C.r ROW (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Kermit The Frog: “Quote from VaLenTin: “Quote from Behemoth: “I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game. And then,…