Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Regal, i will contact you directly in game to continue the conversation. Quote from Regal The Great: “I preferred not to answer more claims in this thread which are not supported with any evidence. I think I have said sufficiently about those and everybody can understand the truth easily. However, a respectful post needs to be answered, thus I will try to reply it as completely as possible. Quote from Krizminjo: “As far as i know, diplomat of LAW, Doomsayer, has not been involved in this operati…

• As this thread has gone to more of a quarrel than a discussion, id like to get things back on track. First things first. As far as i know, diplomat of LAW, Doomsayer, has not been involved in this operation in any way. Im unsure from where this information originates from, but i can speculate that it is a miss understanding. On the other side, i was involved in some of the operations, and although some on Beta know me as a former diplomat of LAW, i am no longer holding this position. Also, as it…

• My Alliance Choice To The Nola

Krizminjo - - Beta Archive

Whatever the history here might be, he has been compliant with the demands, besides the gen score reduction. With things you are saying about him, he should have brought us all down already, which he didnt, we are in this scrap because you (NoL) attacked him, and LAW came to defend its member. If things start to turn out the way you said, we will have no problem in cutting ties and putting into action last point of our mutual agreement. But that has yet to happen. Quote from jrex: “Who is Bruce?…

Shall you? Shall we post some of your messages showing you dont want peace with Bruce? Would that help explain things? Quote from Deliverance de Baldus: “Preparation Noop Just quite good... Shall I post Hades's circ that Simpson/Aka loads of names - kindly posted on the Agora ? Will that help explain things? Deliverance”

I will not speak for Lord Hades, he will come online and state his own mind. Agreement is not a promise, so dont take this personaly. You are right that disarming to 38k and not to 20k is a breach of a single term, although besides that there was no hostilities from the player in question. Whats worrying to see is that you are willing to risk an alliance wide war for that single statement. Quote from jrex: “Negotiating terms that you are not meeting is also disrespectful. I personally sent messa…

If some terms were not met, then this should have been brought to our attention to sort it out diplomatically. Attacking a member of LAW without any kind of diplomatic contact is a disrecpect of the alliance. You should know this. As a refference to what you said, our member reduced from 120k generals score to 38k. You find this 18k excess sufficient cause to launch a full scale attack without giving a second thought? Our player hasnt posed any kind of a threat to you, which you constantly claim…

• DES vs QED

Krizminjo - - Discussion Archive

Nope, we have no intention to avoid MDP as i stated in my previous pms to Rommel. Infact i have gone forward and informed Orion that were attacking QED. Their diplomat can confirm this.

• Peace QED vs Des

Krizminjo - - Conflict Archive

I am posting here because the various relating war threads are closed or being closed and this is relevant to whether or not one considers QED and Orion the "strongest" alliance in Gamma. As most of you know, Des fought QED for a very long time prior to our merger with IMC (which is no more). The QED/Des war was hard fought on both sides with lots of damage and lots of effort. Now that we have left IMC, I have talked with Fayth and Des and QED have agreed not to restart the previous war and that…

• War IED vs QED

Quote from Desert Fox: “Ok I guess I have to spell this out. @ Nugget, please talk to DavidP, we at IMC does have an alliance with WAR, not just a pt. @Kriz, Fayth Reasons why IMC is unhappy 1) It was made clear that Belial would be in charge (by you) a) i suggested a senate with Belial in overall charge and the senate voting on stuff etc. The senate would have slightly more DES leaders since they are a majority. Ending: A senate was formed but DES immediately stated it was never there intention…

• Quote from Brasco: “Quote from martin14: “IMO, they need to take the players left, and merge worlds together, not creat more to further dilute the player base. Im sure its not just Gamma that has this problem.” That would be great... but how you would do that fairly I do not know... perhaps allowing players to raid on different world would be one way... just off the top of my head, I haven't thought it through, but it seems like a fun idea. :D” I thought of the same thing, but thats a dead run i…

• War IED vs QED

Quote from Nugget: “Quote from Desert Fox: “As of 1:21 pm IED is dissolved. IMC leadership has decided after painstaking effort that DES lead by Zig and Kriz has become incredibly stressful and not fun. The agreements made before the merger were not adhered too. Due to these reasons there were clashes. Some of them unfortunately are ally WAR saw. That was not all. I will not get into the specfics but this merger and the result wad definately not fun. As we play for the fun of the game, we think …

• War IED vs QED

Quote from Desert Fox: “As of 1:21 pm IED is dissolved. IMC leadership has decided after painstaking effort that DES lead by Zig and Kriz has become incredibly stressful and not fun. The agreements made before the merger were not adhered too. Due to these reasons there were clashes. Some of them unfortunately are ally WAR saw. That was not all. I will not get into the specfics but this merger and the result wad definately not fun. As we play for the fun of the game, we think it best that IED be …

• War IED vs QED

Quote from faythwalkerhsl: “ and Kevin, it is true that every alliance loses members for a variety of reasons. I never disagreed. All I said was IED down to 62 members. You will also note that when you lose a member it is a larger percentage of your alliance than QED, and that QED is routinely getting new (and talented) members. I have not seen IED numbers grow by adding new members. One of the favorite arguments of Belial when he was posting here was that QED has a horrible reputation among oth…

• IMC vs. QED

Quote from snhs: “” Go in game, go to alliance high scores, select IED, look at founding date. You will find 21.11.2009. Now if IED is the new alliance you claim it would have been founded about a week ago, and would certainly have been founded in 2010 rather than 2009. As such the rules are relevant because rather than creating a new alliance you used an existing alliance (IMC) and simply changed the name. Thereby IED is just IMC rebranded, albeit with a few more members from the rump of DES. D…

• IMC vs. QED

Quote from DavidP: “OK IED isnt DES with a new tag. The leader is still the same from IMC, i.e. Belial is still the leader. The change of tag seems to be the cause of confusion here but IED is basically IMC but with a lot of new members who just happen to be ex DES members. There are some DES with leadership roles but zig does not hold one of these positions. Krizminjo is the diplomat as many recognise he is a good diplomat so it was logical he took this position. The change of tag was to recogn…

• IMC vs. QED

Quote from Uwant2: “So If I understand this correctly....Nothing has changed? So DES is now IED? Being they had more members? So the way I understand is IMC has little to do with IED and DES has more to do with....So what this means to WAR is our alliance with IMC is no more and The war we had with DES should be moved over to IED...I see some new attacks coming...” Do you guys understand the concept of merging? I explained several times already, please go back, and also read the IMC Des merging …

• IMC vs. QED

Quote from snhs: “Quote from Krizminjo: “Quote from snhs: “I don't see what isn't clear about it, QED and the alliance formerly known as IMC/DES remain at war. Bit of a tidy up of thread titles needed maybe, but no need to post about it in thread as it can only be done by a mod. And lets face in complaining about here is only likely to slow things down or cause further problems. ” I can only comment so much about what you see as a problem and not, but perception about whats right and not is high…

• IMC vs. QED

Quote from snhs: “Quote from Krizminjo: “Quote from snhs: “ Quote from Krizminjo: “I find this war thread to be invalid, and the valid one, i put yesterday closed. Desperados alliance does no longer exist and Desperados alliance is not fighting along with IED as it written in the title. I asked for an official explanation to the mod about what is the reason for this course of action.” Does it really matter which thread we're using? Either way you're losing. For anyone interested IED lost another…

• IMC vs. QED

Quote from snhs: “ Quote from Krizminjo: “I find this war thread to be invalid, and the valid one, i put yesterday closed. Desperados alliance does no longer exist and Desperados alliance is not fighting along with IED as it written in the title. I asked for an official explanation to the mod about what is the reason for this course of action.” Does it really matter which thread we're using? Either way you're losing. For anyone interested IED lost another member today, which they will no doubt b…

• IMC vs. QED

I find this war thread to be invalid, and the valid one, i put yesterday closed. Desperados alliance does no longer exist and Desperados alliance is not fighting along with IED as it written in the title. I asked for an official explanation to the mod about what is the reason for this course of action.