Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Travel time is now weird

adzflow - - Game Bugs

Mine tooo cant see the times and ETAS are going hours longer than they should !

• ESNI vs TPR can put CR's here

adzflow - - Hades Archive

Quote from Flexta McSignals: “We don't like messing with people's wars nor do we have the time atm. there's also a more practical reason - we're miles away from anyone except for TPR and they definitely don't look like they need another enemy While you're calling us out though Baltazar, why didn't you consider joining as well? I thought SKULL needed to settle some scores with EBB ” would see some nice crs

• WAR: EBB vs TPR

Quote from HDRUNESCAPE3: “with Hops out from my morning battle against Absolute... me and @maksa agreed to a 5round 1vs1. Simple as just enjoying and learning. (Hidden Content) ” A bit of practice will do us all good :p

I guess if order wanted in theres no one to stop them lol

Quote from JustKidding: “Apperently there have been some miscommunication within our alliance due to the unfortunate planning of the war between EBB and TPR while we were prepairing to go in war with ESNI. [list=1][*] [/list]This all caused confusion and accusations that were not based on facts, but on the reasons written above. We all know it can be difficult to control 45 active members at the beginning of a war. It takes a moment to straighten everything out and to reply on all questions inte…

Cant find your ships been searching , when I did my forge was our, it would have been suicide:D

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) now that's why you don't fall asleep when your on the offence you got me :p

Quote from magnificentnest: “The NEW INF. I lost the points, but i got loots (Hidden Content) ” muahahahaha the new INF far from that War accepted. Happy birthday to you its mine at 12 ! catch you guys on the battlefield

• TPR vs INF Combat results here

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Maybe you and mechanic should leave that shambles and come somewhere you would be supported :p

what about 53.62 yours and mechanics towns come get some ? your towns and ports are blocked. no matter where I go still no action even occupied ports with nothing in don't get rebelled how much of your alliance is active cause ive seen 3 of you at the most hit back lol??

(Hidden Content)

• Quote from JustKidding: “Still a few days, hopefully we get some action. However, I noticed that over 1 million in total score in INF is either banned or inactive. (28 of the 39 are active) ” poor leadership

(Hidden Content)

• With the 50% trade ship bonus making troops move faster this makes the speed of fleets feel ridiculously long

• Quote from Kingtoad: “Quote from Gmaster: “We Got respect for the kingToad. Of course I don't really know any Skull people... I just know they have been defeating everyone in war... So what do I know... Speaking of absolute things... I think we have perpetrated INF defense armies. We allow them to build up some... so we coming up on the first week... ” Much appreciated brother.. You get what you give.. You give us respect, we give you respect You throw insults, we smash your towns.. Ez to unders…

• Hades server decline

adzflow - - Game Discussion Archive

Piracy is a bummer for the guys who don't know how to play. I Cant see a merge coming. A war server would be good but don't they already have them? and I opened the thread as more of a discussion then crying for a merge lol. that was just a suggestion ::p

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) INF do you want my town locations???

Quote from Gmaster: “Fleecee through a Colossus at me.... I like it.... (Hidden Content) ” It seems they have finally grew a pair small hits back and an increase in generals we might be able to have some fun :p