Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Unkn0wn Journey of Unk0wn

Lord Zeus - - Hades Archive

Quote from Norad: “Spoiled brat, what a waste of time. . ALL FFO please be advise we don't deal with low spoiled brat like him. ” Well just like what our alliance says, "For Fun Only". We're just making fun of this feeling high and mighty spoiled baby

Say what? You are the one taking this very seriously that you even raised your military way up and worry about your failed wavings, when we just attacked your towns with our barbarian pillaging troops. *snip* EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

*SNIP* EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

Quote from Am1r1998: “It's not a joke, just the basic mechanics of the game. If I was waving in sgs, sent the rest of my gyros and sent rams instead of mortars; damage wise, you guys would have been destroyed. ” *Snip* EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

Quote from Am1r1998: “Yes, when you sent in your reinforcements from 50 other people which I didn't know that I couldn't see coming. It messed up my waving which allowed you guys to destroy my troops. Since I didn't no I couldn't see it coming, I wasn't able to send rams or cats either as I wasn't expecting balloons. If I had known that then I would have adjusted accordingly and you guys would have been destroyed so it wasn't stupid, just a small mistake on my part. I don't remember saying oh sh…

• THT members don't have resources? Damn Kuro you should have told me earlier! Sooo... I'm just wasting my time with these poor cowards then

• Quote from Benjamenx: “hmm. seems like things are getting ugly here really quick. if people are so pissed that things are going this way, why not go berserk and do a Free For All?? That would be nice and chaotic. also many already understood that you have a nice alliance sitting out there waiting to be farmed. Let's see where all of this escalates to, ” Waiting to be farmed? These cowards can't even finished what they started and can't even walk their talk. "Weaken" us FFO players? Where's the g…

• Quote from Kira: “The same FFO which crys to diplomat when someone attacks them... Funny ” said the guy who has a member that goes vmode after attacking an FFO member. These cowards are surely FUUUUNNNYYYYYYYY

• Quote from I am Who I am: “God's will is main reason for war. ” B-b-b-but I thought God hates 'cowards'? And Kira, how about you start "weakening" FFO players now or else you'll get kicked by some 'Crazy' guy, instead of talking your noob crap here? Or are you just scared of us and will run away like you guys love to do? Ehehehe

• Voting sotw # 2

Lord Zeus - - Gallery Competitions

Easily #2

• Quote from Kira: “Lol, just go and fight with swordsmen in first lane, it is better stayle And I dont understand what is problem with vmod... We have 2 players in vmod bcs they cant play in the moment bcs of rl... You will say them when they will play? Funny We got this war with half strenght, ex bunny played and destroyed these RAID guys... First THT playeres actually havent played this war... Just few battles ” There you have it, admitting they will rely on cowardice to just to win. Hahaha! #h…

• Relying solely on points to win? It's like Mayweather style, classic hit-n-run and win on scorecard. Yup, he sucks...... like these Balkan cowards

• Hmm... Looks like some 'crazy' person is getting crazier

• Quote from Kikoguns: “Hello Just a friendly reminder to everyone: Provoking each other isn't welcome on board beside posting out of the scope of the thread will be warned as spam. Enjoy and relax. ” You know why the board of this server sucks and will keep on sucking? Because of killjoys like you who abide by the so-called "rules" here too much. Are you really even pinoy? EDIT - Warning Issued - Hera

• Quote from IBlackRose: “I kinda didn't get the point of this thread? I mean yeah congratulations to those who managed to get placed but like among how many of the players in this server knows who norad is ? If you wanted to congratulate him you could just sent a private message ? This seems like a thread to brag about something and maybe intentionally send a message to piss those who didn't get placed ? Anywaysssss but in my honest opinion no matter what those who get placed on top ranks are not…

• I lost it at "God's will" LMAO Anyway, have fun on both sides!

• Quote from Hannibal: “Quote from Norad: “congrats to all They Play for bots/cheats. we create team players. We enjoy the game much better. way way better. Cheers everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!. PS: as always your so sweet Bubble. thanks all! ” Yeah, about that... What would you call the "Roy Mustang" in *snip*? It has a town name of Amestris - FFO, but it's not in your alliance. Sometimes it has over 1 million gold, and sometimes very very much less than that. Is it a multi to buy your alliances r…

• A certified Free-to-Play player just got the 6th place?! Congratulations, Norad! No amount of cheating can beat what you just achieved LEGALLY. You are truly the BEST! CHEERS!

• Fun way to get this server more lively. Happy New Year!

• (Hidden Content)