Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Ikariam, The Novel

Rime - - Game Discussion

I actually played around with battles attacking barbarians and what I've learned is that I really understand nothing about this and that it's pretty much impossible to calculate every detail about a battle before it even started. Well it's not impossible but it's very hard without the game's source code I have found evidence though that the defender attacks first in every round, take a look at these 2 screenshots: 4529-Screenshot-9-png This CR shows the battlefield at the end of round 4, where m…

• Ikariam, The Novel

Rime - - Game Discussion

Quote from Abeged: “(even though there is no way to read it off the screen) ” What do you mean "there is no way to read it off the screen"? Of course there is. There's multiple ways of doing this but most of them have to do with the fact that when you look at the accuracy bar in the unit details, you are presented with a red and a white bar (we will call these methods "proportion methods"). Assuming the red bar represents the actual accuracy percentage of the unit's weapon and the white bar repr…

• Ikariam, The Novel

Rime - - Game Discussion

I've got some questions because I don't know if I understand your guide very well. I hope this helps other people who might be new to the game and to whom some things, that are for example obvious to a higher level player, may not be obvious. I know you answered some of these questions in your guide but I'd like to rephrase some of them here as well as ask about more details. 1. Is it true that artillery units (such as battering rams) do damage to front line units like hoplites? This makes no se…

• Battle Maths

Rime - - Game Discussion Archive

Sorry I'm kinda a new-ish player here. Well not really since I played a long time ago but wasn't very interested in the game back then. One thing that bugged me about this games combat system is that it nothing makes sense and isn't explained very well. What is the hp percentage I see on a stack of my units every round? Is it the HP of that PARTICULAR unit that is on top of the stack or the stacks overall hp percentage? Why is it always almost 90 to 100% or 0% when they die. I've never seen it a…