Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Forgot to post this. Thanks again Absolute for visiting. (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Absolute: “Yes I was really surprised at EBB Attacked Alexis during TPR - Planted a palm tree Killed Norad during TPR - Planted a palm tree Killed Psyche in this war - Planted a palm tree Killed bubble - Planted a palm tree Killed Jeksnow - Planted a palm tree Killed Ariane - Used colo on me and ran away with tail between his legs Killed Ravnica first - Got colo’d Killed him second time - I get the message “I wanted to go eco mode and I let you kill my troops” ( You could actually dis…

• Quote from Absolute: “Random footage of Absolute getting gangbanged lol (Hidden Content) ” Well tbh they only sent this amount of troops, and won't be sending anymore since I also want to reduce some troops. Oh well thanks for visiting.

• Quote from Absolute: “Quote from Kuro: “Quote from Absolute: “Damn I really have hard time finding these troops and because of Kuro I get colo'd after searching these guys the whole day. Damn you kuro .. (Hidden Content) ” lol. What did you expect hahaha. When you asked me to declare war to your alliance a few days ago, I told you I won’t do it for now since all of our members will be busy in real life. We have a life outside of ikariam too you know. But of course we can’t control who will attac…

• Quote from Absolute: “Damn I really have hard time finding these troops and because of Kuro I get colo'd after searching these guys the whole day. Damn you kuro .. (Hidden Content) ” lol. What did you expect hahaha. When you asked me to declare war to your alliance a few days ago, I told you I won’t do it for now since all of our members will be busy in real life. We have a life outside of ikariam too you know. But of course we can’t control who will attack us since ikariam is a war game, so it’…

• Quote from Absolute: “I swear I have nothing against you Bubble but for some reason you are always first guy I hit (Hidden Content) Nothing special found some mortars . (Hidden Content) ” Bubblepop and Psyche are ladies though..

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

Kuro - - Hephaistos Archive

2 CTs available. IGN: Kuro

• Friend Invitations/CT Requests

Kuro - - Hades Archive

CTs Available. IGN: Kuro

• WAR: EBB vs. ESNI

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Thanks ESNI for the entertaining war. (Hidden Content)

Kuro - - Hades Archive

(Hidden Content)

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Hey ESNI, are all your members like this or only @ChauCuHo? Just because you’re being crushed in this war you now leech miracles? What a disgrace. There are other players from other alliance that will be affected by your dumb move.

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Viet hunting.. (Hidden Content) Who's running now Chowchow? (Hidden Content)

• WAR: EBB vs TPR

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Quote from Absolute: “Gj to Kuro and Dumarks saving this guy. Was my mistake aswell not leaving one hop in my occupied town. Well you learn the hard way I guess (Hidden Content) ” Waa you ditched me this time. Time to hunt some viets instead See you around

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Part 3 maximus (Hidden Content)

Kuro - - Hades Archive

My target was ESNI but he ran away. Sorry Maximus. Part 1 (Hidden Content)

Kuro - - Hades Archive

You got 14k woods from me yesterday, but you repaid it with interest. Thanks ChowChow :)) (Hidden Content)

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Hey @ChauCuHo where are you running to now? I thought you want us to come? I guess I was right you just talk big because there were too many of you yesterday. Intro boy :)))))

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Hunting some Viets.. Could've gotten less damage for myself but I underestimated his 40 gyros. Still learning (Hidden Content)

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Quote from Absolute: “Noooo Kuroo I wanted to visit you tomorrow. ” Hahaha sorry for that my friend. Kudos to ESNI I only slept for 2 hours because they kept attacking me, and well they succeeded. haha. We'll see each other soon XD

Kuro - - Hades Archive

Part 3 (Hidden Content)