Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ICE Combat Reports

Barbarians - - Eunomia Archive

oh long time no visit this forum and this game. And it still remains a mess where people insulting each others LoL

• The 1st time the barbarians fall, welldone GG (Hidden Content)

• Me vs 4 Waving 15 turns from long distance (2h15m apart) and still have positive result. Poor ex-GG, you made me disappointed. (Hidden Content)

• Nice Colossus haha. Everytime we attack ex-GG mems, all we received were Colossus..... although they outnumbered us 5 to 1 LoL

• I heard that some GG members have joined SYN to attack us, and it is not the first time. DVE will attack GG members since then. (Hidden Content)

• Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from Barbarians: “yeah everything is allowed, everything is strategy. So I expect your leader DLOI will never complain anything about DVE's action. He was the one who complain first. That's it. ” I complain about vacation mode because it is for a VACATION, ie, the reason it was put in the game was to allow people to go on holiday without their accounts getting attacked, not to be used as a cowards way out. Colossus is a feature designed to be used within the ga…

• yeah everything is allowed, everything is strategy. So I expect your leader DLOI will never complain anything about DVE's action. He was the one who complain first. That's it.

• Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from Barbarians: “Now even bytehead activated the colosus. The enemies used 4 colosus against DVE in 2 days. So sad. ” I mean, you literally moaned about colossus being used against your alliance so I think it's fair game when we moan when the same is done to us... or alternatively we could accept that it's in the game for a reason and is a perfectly viable strategy ” LoL, so please shut up when my alliance use Vmode (or whatever they do), it's in the game for …

• Quote from joylesscato: “soo... talking about colossus. My friend here just got coloed after round 2... 20k GS colossus vs my 5k GS... (Hidden Content) ” Why you keep taking another people's CRs to talk with me?? How the hell I control my alliance member not to use colosus?? And hieungoc lost so many battles that I don't even care about. I AM who complain about colosus, so please take a CR that I USE colosus, okay?

• LoL. Im sad cauze still cant find any worthy opponents since everyone seem to run too fast from me. Some spare general from my alliance could make me sad? Lol

• Now even bytehead activated the colosus. The enemies used 4 colosus against DVE in 2 days. So sad.

• Quote from joylesscato: “I was fighting against 3 armies lol what do you expect... I activated colo lv4/5 after 12 rounds... But yeah... whatever... always find excuses. ” yeah... whatever... always find excuses.

• Where was bytehead that you said you 1 vs 3 I joined @ the 4th round and what I only could turn the ratio from 42-58 to 44-56 then you ran away, so sad. Using Colossus and won 130 general points, I don't see it was positive 2 party days were ruined by 2 colossus from Shandar and Valkonos, I guess the next time we see you fight will be the time your colossus refresh . Happy running

• The mighty Barbarians appeared and everyone ran away with the speed of light, as always Valkonos's Colossus was activated even @ the second round What wrong did I do, since no one dare to fight against me Now I know why DLOI said Valkonos was looking for me but I never saw Val attack my cities. It's just because that when attacking he can't use Colossus. So Sad.

• Quote from joylesscato: “Quote from Barbarians: “Too many noobs in those CRs. Haiz, no excuses mates. I will bring those noobs in front of DVE's military court :)))))) ” lool I didn't know chung was noob... Battlefield told me he was decent. But like I said, without loons or cats... I was handicapped too! There were rounds in which the noobs vominpath and hieungoc had sent like 48 mortars and I was going crazy for not being able to bomb the hell out of them... ” No excuses! The military court is…

• Too many noobs in those CRs. Haiz, no excuses mates. I will bring those noobs in front of DVE's military court :))))))

• Quote from battleship1992: “chill bros. check this out, i was sleeping then Khan decided to visit LOL. BUT... L O L Btw, i'm here so about hard target? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) ” LoL, can't stop laughting. Attacking a sleeping target and still lose 10-90, lol lol lol. Months ago Khan was noob on land, and now he's noob on sea too =)))))))))))) Btw sea defender doesn't have wall like ground, don't make an excuse on it =)))))))))

• Quote from joylesscato: “jesus guys ahahaha... Btw barb dve too escaped many times, so don't play innocent like your alliance always fights... Chung defended me two days ago, chi pheo always asks me to fight, I give him the chance the weekend and he doesn't come. It's really fine, everyone wants to fight when the feel like they will win... I've seen dve defending cities many times.... ” LoL, we only defending when we prepare to go to sleep. And FYI, you asked Chi pheo to fight at 6h server time …

• LoL, some days ago DLOI had a wet dream about Valkonos and Bytehead beat me. And now he has another wet dream about I avoid fighting alone with Valkonos :)) . You said Valkonos is looking for me but I don't see neither attacks nor spy to any of my towns? While I attack his town several times? =)) LoL. Stop dreaming DLOI.

• Quote from DarkLord of ICE: “Quote from Barbarians: “After failed ambush yesterday, DLOI now back to his "regular strategy" - finding soft targets. And his target today is kkhonu, a truely noob =)))))))))))))))))) ” Wait for it, I haven't finished slaughtering his troops yet... Also, I haven't seen you around at all ” Running away and then find afk targets. True DLOI. I only have fleets, and you can see my CRs above. Looking for Valkonos but he hides and runs away as good as you DLOI =)))