Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 398.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Looking for 30 CT's if anyone is Interested IGN: Titan Slayer

• 4 CT's IGN: Titan Slayer

• Congratulations to all involve, and to bad i didnt come close to Hannibal's Offensive top list. But i have tried.

• ct requests

Titan Slayer - - Demeter Archive

3 CT's available IGN: Titan Slayer

• CAPTURE points

Titan Slayer - - Alpha Archive

Quote from jony: “Quote from Titan Slayer: “ So you are calling others to join you in your crusade? hmmm.. Not all players bothers about the piracy, if you really want other players to be in the piracy top list why not compete with them. Its up to you really if you compete or not just stop complaining. Your stirring up the hot pot, be careful you might spill on your self and be burnt. ” u r saying -w- alliance is god????? and if everyone start playing piracy , then it benefits to whom,to me ?? o…

• CAPTURE points

So you are calling others to join you in your crusade? hmmm.. Not all players bothers about the piracy, if you really want other players to be in the piracy top list why not compete with them. Its up to you really if you compete or not just stop complaining. Your stirring up the hot pot, be careful you might spill on your self and be burnt.

• Nicely done Gentlemen.. Keep up the good work!

• ct requests

Titan Slayer - - Demeter Archive

Gold4Grinder - 8 CT's

• 10 CT's Available

I have 10 CT's available if anyone is interested or looking for some, hurry up while there are still available. IGN: Titan Slayer

• I SMMMMMEEEEEEEELLLLLL BLOOD! (Hidden Content)

• I got your back Rikky

Do you SMEEEEEEEEELLLLLL what the Titan Slayer is COOOOOOKIN?! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Titan Slayer: “ I badly need 75 CT's im online most of the time so you wont wait that long for me to accept it.. ” All CT's are taken thank you, will post again when i get some museums upgraded..

• Black Sails BS

Titan Slayer - - Charon Archive

First: I just want to say Good Job for the great story of introducing your alliance Second: Where are you roughly located on the map? Third: Do you accept application outside of your core areas? Lastly: What are your requirements for joining..

• I badly need 75 CT's im online most of the time so you wont wait that long for me to accept it..

• Win!

Titan Slayer - - Beta Archive

To bad you are all alone. (Hidden Content) And you havent had enough. (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Resistance is futile! Dont struggle it will only hurt more...

• NoLA VS RoD

Titan Slayer - - Beta Archive

This thread is for NoLA alliance to post our AWESOME CR's against RoD - Red or Dead. Nuff said! Lets start postin! And here comes the Blood of RoD n the Sea Sea battle near Banshee (Hidden Content) Sea battle near Spa (Hidden Content) Battle for Dark Funeral (Hidden Content)

• HUNT Vs WAR

I see that HEMP have merged with WAR, so lets see on how you handle WAR on your "JOIN us or DIE" motto.. This is going to be GREAT!

• HUNT Vs WAR

Quote from jaggoo: “Hello Admin/ Team of Ikariam (Alpha Server) This thread is just to let you know that HUNT has declared War on HEMP. The reason for war is we offered peace and Merge in our alliance but even after so many days got no response so finally we decided "JOIN us or DIE" so now on all HUNT members (HUNTERS) are attacking with their navies and armies to each and every city of HEMP untill or unless our motto about them remains there. Thanks & Best Regards JAGGOO (The Diplomat of HUNT) …

• Theta Rules Alphas

Quote from Theta God: “We Theta warriors have migrated to alpha and are now the new rulers of this pitiful world. We control it with sheer size and if the need comes... sheer strength. I will remain anonymous so you alpha peasants have no one to point the finger at. Just know to bow before your Theta Gods. Choose your replies carefully it may be a death sentence for your alliance. We are also looking for a alpha alliance to disband. Respectfully Theta Gods #Alpha bullies” In my honest opinion, n…