Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 108.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Following battles on the island same day.. Goodbye 420 and rest in peace CRs removed - Vaire

• It is so funny that you believe in that north should have any parts in why we are under construction to a new alliance. Haha. Naaaah bro. It is time for me to rest and for salah to rest from leadership work. You know we got friendship with others alliances. So we leave the alliance in a strong good shape. We are not weak. We can stand for long no doubt. And after my slaugther house today, they alliance will stand in the strongest shape. dont worry about us and I dont worry about you. Now I lay b…

• JaY I dont have any multi accounts anymore. I truly I can show you discord msg talks about stepping back way back. Also when you speak about stepping back, I have the same in my thoughts. I dont need you to believe me. It is the truth. - JaY when you look back to our last war. We won the war both the war and the HoF. We wanted peace even that we won. So what you are saying it is not truth. You are so personal and playing very personal. I dont want that level of behavior. The last time we talked …

• Quote from Quintius: “10/10 quality leader i must say. ” Why do you even comment?

• Quote from Black Bob: “Quote from TheGreatDane: “Quote from Quintius: “I, Quintius, Diplomat of North Sea Empire (NORTH), on behalf of its members, formalise the state of war between North Sea Empire and Outlaws. This is in response to the continuous aggression from Outlaws. Outlaws messaged us saying that we were in an unofficial state of war and because they lack the will to formalise it, we have. We will not accept this current state of affairs and a second war of aggression lead by Salah Ad-…

• Quote from Quintius: “I, Quintius, Diplomat of North Sea Empire (NORTH), on behalf of its members, formalise the state of war between North Sea Empire and Outlaws. This is in response to the continuous aggression from Outlaws. Outlaws messaged us saying that we were in an unofficial state of war and because they lack the will to formalise it, we have. We will not accept this current state of affairs and a second war of aggression lead by Salah Ad-Din and TheGreatDane . We gave them the benefit o…

• We say no thank you for a war. A war will not change anything because of these demands, if you wants to fight we can do as we have done since UCH world war. Those demands are so ridiculous. In that matter we in Outlaws are facing changes, new faces will show up and old will step back. Those talks was before those demands. I have anonnced that I step back, when a new leader is ready to take over.

• Outlaws (OuT) CR's post.

TheGreatDane - - Hephaistos Archive

Please close this thread.

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Quote from chym: “OUTLOL CR I post on behalf of Fanando who sent 200 ships including 90 paddle (Hidden Content) ” Create your own CR post. You spam and trashtalk while I want to keep clean air here.

• Outlaws (OuT) CR's post.

Outlaws wants to share our CR's I will remind you all that is only for Outlaws CR and not anyone else can post CR threads. Keep the tone in a good way. Thank you. Leader of Outlaws TheGreatDane

• NORTH and Outlaws CRs

(Hidden Content)

• You have serious causualties and were offline way too much. And you have forge with make a huge different to the outcome. You can call me whatever you want. I dont care. Salah is a greater fighter than anyone from NORTH. He showned it again and again. He has my fully support. One of the best player in this world

• Quote from chym: “The story we helps TOAD vs WOLF as our mutual enemies in our own war has been badly twisted into NORTH helping UCH for UCH vs the world. And this is un-acceptable. Let's see how NORTH blood thirst on OUT is fulfilled or not. We will take this explain into consideration on the way this war would go. War is always a mess but it keeps ikariam alive. At the end of the day, this is just a game. So stay tunned for more action. Maybe, just maybe, there will be another battle somewhere…

• Quote from chym: “Quote from oxabmr1616: “you have your unacceptable answers :/whats important? the tag of alliance ? why? toad joind you couse he wanted to have better contact to you, your stupid reasons for defeat ” Is my replies related to our lost? I am questioning your decision when you broke your own code of moral: "Proud as a WOLF, Fight to the end, Fight brave" but you cannot answer . You cannot even act as you said to your people. Tag of your alliance is not important then what is impor…

• Quote from chym: “Quote from TheGreatDane: “Quote from chym: “Quote from Helen357: “A HoF is to be treated with respect.It is written proof of the strength and unity of an alliance, of both alliances.Seeing your name next to your friends, trying to cook 50 more hops….it is a rush. And it is the perfect way to leave bad blood on the battle field.Where it belongs.We fought hard.108 rounds of giving all we had. OuT has been fighting non stop almost since June, and it is time to rest.North, then Maf…

• Quote from chym: “Quote from Helen357: “A HoF is to be treated with respect.It is written proof of the strength and unity of an alliance, of both alliances.Seeing your name next to your friends, trying to cook 50 more hops….it is a rush. And it is the perfect way to leave bad blood on the battle field.Where it belongs.We fought hard.108 rounds of giving all we had. OuT has been fighting non stop almost since June, and it is time to rest.North, then Mafia, then UCH and now North again. With Chris…

• Quote from JaY: “Now now Dane. You want to talk all mighty here but lets not forget that under the table your on your hands and knees begging for peace. I did remember you getting a little teary eye ragey this morning after I told you we would not be looking to end this conflict. I dont have a temper, nor did i rage into Vmode. I am not like you. I remember last war you raged so hard you planted that palm tree after 45mins of been attacked. But we are not here to talk about that. I have real lif…

• Quote from JaY: “As always and true to thier nature. Outlaws are cowards, untrustworthy and liars. Yesterday a fight broke out in one of my towns after I moved onto an island with Outlaw members. They tried hard but we got a few good wins in. But then an alliance size battle insued. TheGreatDane messaged me and was all like let's make this a fair fight and we will go all out then we can end our conflict blah blah blah. So that's what we did. 24hr+ the battle has been going. Good and solid Hall o…

• Continue farming our members. Well we enjoy farming your members as well. What I heard from your former members it was poor leadership. But words against words.