Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from Cassiopea: “Quote from badidol: “If you had actually paid attention to the news section you'd have known that it has in fact been announced here, too. Regular maintenance: 28.11.2018 I guess checking the news section before ranting is...how did you put it...too much to ask? ” You are right Badidol, and I did see that, but it said "regular maintenance" which happens from time to time and lasts up to 1hr. So I did not get into details of reading the whole post thoroughly especially when…

• If you had actually paid attention to the news section you'd have known that it has in fact been announced here, too. Regular maintenance: 28.11.2018 I guess checking the news section before ranting is...how did you put it...too much to ask?

• ikariam dead game

badidol - - Game Discussion

Quote from JaY: “@badidol I know you haven't been on since Oct. But if you are. Any feedback from you in regards to anything that has been said here? ” Quote from Moosebabes: “Many thanks JaY. Community Manager badidol would definitely seem to be the appropriate person to assist the Ikariam community in obtaining some much-needed information from the developers. As he has not been active on the forum for over a month now (16 October), maybe s/he has a deputy who could readily perform this action…

• Dear players, in order to gather more, more direct and more quantifyable feedback in an easier, more direct way we'd like to employ a new tool our colleagues at OGame have made quite some good experience with. You'll find a new button in the forum from now on in the right sidebar below the social media links: stomtView.jpg Clicking on the button (1) will load the stomt dialogue (2) where you can enter your wish or "I like Ikariam, because..." text. Once you're done hit the button (3) to submit y…

• Dear Players, In order to ensure that we meet current internet security standards, we’re making some changes to our shops which will take effect on 26th April. Following these changes, outdated browser versions will no longer be supported in our shops. As a result, you may need to upgrade your browser to a more recent version. If you visit our shops with an outdated browser after 26th April, you will be presented with an error page. We’d therefore like to ask you to upgrade your browser if you a…

• Dear players, we recently noticed that unfortunately the Ikariam Android app doesn't work with Android 8. We are aware of the issue and are working on a solution, however, we can not tell you when such a solution will be available at this point in time. Until such a solution is available please be aware that upgrading your Android to version 8 will lead to the Ikariam app not working anymore. To play Ikariam on your mobile phone or tablet you will then have to use a mobile browser instead. Sorry…

• Request for a merge!

badidol - - Demeter Archive

Quote from Dr. Hannibal Lecter: “But what's your personal opinion on this? ” Well, you've certainly put some thought into it and came up with a well prepared, reasonable argument/suggestion. I personally didn't think much was wrong with the merge apart from allowing too many legal multis, something, that - in hindsight - we should've handled differently. We thought we'd be nice and not force people to decide between beloved accounts and so on. Now...in hindsight, I must say, that we were probabl…

• Request for a merge!

Quote from Dr. Hannibal Lecter: “It just seems a bit weird that "pay and swap a server'' offer still works totally fine while free option - merge - is out of service. ” I could bore you with a bunch of technical bla bla now Suffice it to say, that while "merging" a single account from one place to another - while being indeed a similar action and using a bunch of the same functions - may seem like the same thing; they're not. At the end of the day a server merge differs greatly from the server t…

• Request for a merge!

Hey there, we're obviously aware of the fact that many servers could do with a merge. However, we currently have no working merging system due to some changes of the past including the new shop system as well as the newer operating system which brought along a newer PHP version which required some changes to the code etc. Therefore, while we agree that a merge is necessary we currently can not perform any. We're working on that. Thank you for understanding.

• Summer makes ships go faster!

badidol - - Historical News

Dear players, summer is upon us again and here at Gameforge Headquarters we're melting away in a hot summer's heat again. Maybe the airstream from trade ships that go really fast can cool us all down a bit? Let's try! From 19.07.2017 00:00 until 21.07.2017 23:59 trade ships will go 25% faster than usual! Enjoy the summer! Your Ikariam Team

• Dear players, due to a necessary server maintenance to keep the servers' operating systems up to date all Ikariam EN servers will not be available for a period of anything between 5 and 30 minutes, starting today, ~14:30 CEST. We expect a downtime of 10 minutes, however, it can take a bit longer, so that's why we announce a possible downtime of between 5 and 30 minutes. We apologise for the inconvenience. Your Ikariam Team

• Dear players, today we'd like to be the messenger and bring you this message from the responsible Portfolio Manager for Ikariam: Quote: “ Dear Players, it’s been a while since our last message, so today we wanted to give you a little update and bring you up to speed on all the latest developments, plus give you a preview of what’s in store for Ikariam. In our last message we mainly talked about barbarian fleets, achievement rewards and alliance wars. We introduced the barbarian fleets into the g…

• All participants have been notified via email reply. Congratulations to the winners and better luck next time to those who have been less lucky

• ambrosia boycott

badidol - - Game Discussion Archive

If you define Ambrosia offers as "everything in the shop", then yes, that frequency increased. I understood Ambrosia offers as Happy Day/Happy Hour.

• ambrosia boycott

It is your prerogative to see it that way, of course. It is absolutely not true, however, but you may, of course, believe whatever you choose to

• ambrosia boycott

So twice a month to you is "almost every day"? Boy, I'd like to have your months....

• That's easy: anything Whatever you can think of that you might think is an achievement Ikariam should definitely have and is still missing will do fine as a suggestion.

• announcement_ikariam_de_b4f956de8753fc4f336907ab9ee2e0da.png Dear players, we have a bunch of nice ingame items you can get your hands on and there's only little you have to do to grab a chance to win one of these! Your task is simple: think of an achievement! Note that this does NOT mean your suggestion, if it wins, has to be implemented to the game. Your suggestion has to fulfill the following requirements: - the achievement can not exist already or be a plain copy of an already existing one -…

• Happy Birthday Ikariam!

badidol - - Historical News

Dear players, in January 2008 the first Ikariam server opened its ports. This means Ikariam turns 9 this year and this is a reason for celebration! Therefore please enjoy the following bonuses activated from 06.01.2017 00:00 until 08.01.2017 23:59: - 25% bonus income of all resources (building material and luxury) - 25% faster building construction - 50% faster trade ships Happy Birthday, Ikariam! Enjoy the weekend and a Happy New Year to all of you. Your Ikariam Team

• ambrosia boycott

Quote from NSW_YOYO: “Did any of you hear whether GF are planning to reduce the prices of ambrosia to what they were?” Not going to happen. Some adjustments might happen, this is still under observation. However, the prices will never be completely reverted, that much can be said for certain. Compared to other online games we're still quite ok-ish. While I personally agree that for example the trader is far too pricy now, the overall price ranges are acceptable imho and noone in their right stat…