Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 662.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• MEOW intro not seen

Blood'sMillionaire - - Alpha Archive

since MEOW is no more thanks to them merging into another alliance while fighting us because of them getting their tales whipped MEOW doesn't even matter any longer

• I like the idea because if your not in the same alliance when an attack is taking place and you are currently sending troops to a battle to defend someone from a island or two away, and the person retreats and rebels, you are now going to be fighting the person you were trying to help. Rather than changing this, there should be a penalty of 1 hour added to the retreat. There is already a penalty for the attacker to retreat, why not the defender?

• i voted yes as this has happened to me in the past as well.

• I vote no due to the solution to this problem, but i do think that this problem needs addressed and fixed. I am currently #1 in D points, and i don't think it really matters whether its O points or D points that you get. The only thing that these points show is who fights more often on offense or defense. If your # 1 in O points then the fights that you have been in, you have been on the offensive side. #1 in D points means that you were on the defensive side. Probably more than half of my D poi…

• yep

i can say you thetans definitely do back your members up. i broke the ice on the first day and attacked one of your members who had a pretty decent GS of about 57k, this particular member had a 0 O points and less than 1000 D points so my first thought was well these guys must keep high GS to make people think they can fight and that they aren't a farm. so i attacked and within 4 hours time i had 6 tnt members all on the island. it turned into a nice little skirmish for a few days and i can say …

• Pirating in Gamma

Blood'sMillionaire - - Discussion Archive

zenith, you took that too literal, and if you would have read the sentence before that one you would have understood what i was saying so i will break it down better for you...... if you raid a WAR member that WAR member attacks you with troops or ships you now KNOW how that WAR player feels if you continue to raid that WAR member then your subjecting yourself to getting a full out beat down and its your own fault!!!!! not every WAR member is this way, i myself would just consider it a challenge…

• in addition to my last post, if you are raided by a war member and feel that you need to attack that player with troops or ships, you will be treated as a hostile force against the whole alliance. my suggestion if this comes up is to contact one of our leadership members and wait for us to respond (shouldn't take very long) we will also be asking our members to do the same thing if they are raided and want to take military action against that player.

• Pirating in Gamma

Speaking for WAR raiding WAR members, some members may take it as an attack and retaliate with troops and ships, if this happens then you will know not to raid that player again. some members will just retaliate by raiding you back. if you raid a WAR member and they attack you back with troops or ships and you continue to raid that player after knowing this, if war breaks out between alliances then you would be to blame for raiding a player who feels that way. well how are you supposed to know i…

• i agree that there needs to be a change in piracy, i wouldn't say lower the reward, but put a limit on how many capture points you can raid from someone.... say 10,000 capture points per raid instead of being able to raid 500,000 capture points in just a few minutes. i had someone move a town (200 ambrosia) to my island just to try to raid me. they failed, got raided by me instead, and i pillaged 240k resources from that town in just a matter of a couple hours.

• Pirating is a game within the game. i do NOT speak for WAR in saying this, my personal feelings on it is that it gives each player a way to challenge each other player in and out of the alliance. there has been a lot of drama about whether we should or should not raid those within the alliance for the simple fact is that it is possible to look and see if they are online or not..... regardless of being online or offline, if you don't have the crewman to protect your capture points then you would …

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• starting out so far i have found very little resistance, i have captured ports and pillaged towns with no loot killing 1 or 2 spearman here and there, got a colossus used on me, and have only found 1 CR worth even posting and its not even up to par in my opinion. hopefully things change soon before i get too bored. (Hidden Content)

• Capture Points

well i didn't read the entire thread, i didn't feel it was necessary after reading this. Quote: “Piracy does have to do with resources (as I clearly stated). And, yes, we are a month out, but I'm establishing that I don't intend to let folks raid me at will.” if you don't intend to let folks raid you then build up and defend your capture points. i am currently ranked #1 with 10 days left, and i am not the least bit worried about anyone trying to raid me because i have built up a very large crew …

• why? the reason i say yes is cause if your sending your crew on a raid that will take 1 hr each way, they are out for 15 min and someone moves a town to your island and starts to try to raid you, if it were possible to turn your crew around you could get them back and raid that person instead. without being able to turn around the other person could fail their raid and move their town away before your crew gets back to raid them.

• a hard loss, but when your fighting against one of the best it is kinda expected (Hidden Content)

• I Am Back

nice sea battle.... a little to close for comfort though... thats 1 thing i always hated about multiplayer battles, you can't control what the other players send in to keep the front line mixed with steams and flames.

• pillage #4 (Hidden Content) pillage #5 (Hidden Content)

• pillage #2 (Hidden Content) pillage #3 (Hidden Content)

• burned pancakes with syrup still tastes good when it provides goods like this (Hidden Content)