Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 572.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Determined to listen to this all the way through youtube.com/watch?v=KHy7DGLTt8g

• 100% Yes because it is the most obvious suggestion of all, can't believe it still hasn't been implemented.

• Small farming

Large Panda - - Conflict Archive

Battle for Bones House ( 08.04.2010 0:34:18 ) Panda from Baker vs bone from Bones House ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............240(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............203(-7).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....98(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Steam Giant............0(-3).... Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ Cook…

• My koala brethren! It has been a long time since our two kinds have worked together

• Airfield Raid

Battle for tukang jahit ( 24.03.2010 23:06:00 ) Panda from Charlie vs OHC-6 from Rocket, tukangminyak from tukang jahit, tukang jahit ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Hoplite..............448(-52)... - ................................ Gyrocopter...........323(-17)... - Gyrocopter...........150(-0).... ................................ - Steam Giant............0(-40)... Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-30)... - Balloon-Bombardier....81(-37)... Catapult..............60(-…

• *Stalks Obama with a pie in his hand*

• Quote from twistedlink: “Quote from Hsirhc: “Is this still going on.....come on now, the topic is closed, the war IS over, we tried settling this diplomatically but instead of the give and take that should happen, you gave demands and expected us, the ones who declared, and had the power to end the war, to bow to you! Get over it, and if your really not happen, Fiddlers has towns on my islands, come say hi and see what the response is!” Diplomatically my arse Naltsa. That mobile is still in our …

• Quote from jaxstraww: “I thought BOSS was the baddest and toughest on this server? I figure more payers to hit so join the party. No matter the outcome BOSS will have a hard time convincing the server that they were the best....So much so they hired guns. That's ok. Memories are long and your weaker players have lots of goods ;)” Yes, Irish, your insight is remarkable. TE moving to BOSS makes them hired guns. I think somebody is still recovering from yesterdays festivities Or... at least I hope …

• Stupid morale...

Sea battle near Envy ( 01.03.2010 0:07:40 ) Panda from Weezer vs Danza from Envy, Corruptive Mess ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship..............77(-124).. - ................................ ................................ - Flame-thrower..........0(-100).. Catapult Ship........100(-0).... - ................................ Paddle-Wheel-Ram.....154(-0).... - Paddle-Wheel-Ram.....105(-14)... ................................ - Mortar Ship............7(-1…

• TE member vs Champ member

Quote from twistedlink: “Quote: “I put 3th V mode on Champ from the beginning and loot 1mil recourses from Champ - what did you do twisted? i know about the talking and the not sleeping nights - anything else? like making damage, looting, pillaging?” lol, again, you are in a geographical area that is to your advantage, where we cannot reinforce in time, not to mention you made most of these loots while you knew champs fighters were in Jaimasia. All this boasting proves is TE doesn't have a famil…

Quote from twistedlink: “So panda we now cant occupy anyone from an alliance or we are working with them somehow?? This has gotten simply pathetic. We're not allowed to reinforce We're not allowed to occupy Youre allowed to use dirty tactics and blatant bugs to put our troops in days of limbo Get over yourselves, this thread simply shows TE throwing a temper tantrum because its used to winning, though your prey has always been smaller. I see chomper has left TE and gone into -DT- Oh and zarko, i…

LOL @ twisted, think about the mechanics of occupation for a little while, way the pros and cons of being occupied, and then get back to me about TE members in "desperate situations"

• Good luck to BOSS, should be an easy one

Quote from buddy: “Battle for ChenChinChun___ ( 23.02.2010 21:51:04 ) buddy from glasss vs zarko from ChenChinChun___ ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Gyrocopter............30(-0).... - ................................ Balloon-Bombardier....30(-0).... - Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-6).... Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ Doctor................10(-0).... - Doctor.................2(-0).... Cook..................10(-0).... - .......…

• Quote from Jacket Man: “Today we engaged a few thousand TE troops in the towns Reparisyie and Reparisyio both situated on the same island (see combat report in my previous post). Instead of standing up to fight, TE members have employed tactics to leave the battle in ways that highlight the glaring holes in this game. During the battle at Reparisyio when faced with overwhelming force TE left the battlefield, some of them went to the other town Reparisyie where we chased them to continue the figh…

Quote from twistedlink: “Panda went vmode, he had RL stuff no doubt.” Indeed... I did go vaca before things happened though, was in Italy on vacation for a week

• #2 all the way, I love the lighting, etc. Not a fan of the text in #1, or the color scheme in #3, so my vote goes with #2.

• alanjo99

Large Panda - - Ex teamlers

• RE: Bre

Large Panda - - Fan Art Archive

Quote from Msz. Bre: “Beauty.png Ideas, thoughts, comments?” Hawt! Singing tree ftw

• alanjo99

Large Panda - - Ex teamlers

Congrats Alan