Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 229.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Quote from eViLeMpIRe27: “Not sure what does me giving garrison to ONE DON member have anything to do with SA??? As far as finding farms in SA, i'll tell you this much, i am the biggest farmer. Cant talk for anyone else. I am actually hoarding resources and upgrading dumps in my towns waiting for GF to allow me to spend 5000 ambrosia so that I can move my towns to Omicron .” hehe maybe they love your town names EE :P,but that's your right who will get garrison in your towns

• Quote from D_N_D: “wow, another overwhelming win by MIN, very nice coordination, kudos to the general and everyone involved, sorry, I was not there to help out, lets try again next time crimson pirates needs to change name to crippled peasants, or some sort, but I am glad to see at least a few of you willing to put up a show as the supporting cast, so thank you indeed, i enjoyed seeing the CR. War CR Illuminati (-MIN-) vs Crimson Pirates(-CPΔ-) oh, lets say the same, the war continues...” hehe o…

• Quote from Medoria: “Well gosh Ragers, I was referring to the ones that showed where maybe our troops were so cp wouldn't be so lonely! but now that you mention it, i do rather enjoy taking loot from all your undefended towns, thanks for that. <3” :loll: keep dreaming,btw where u hiding now? maybe in barbarian village :loll:

• LOL mighty and brave MIN using again and again Collosus haha so poor Battle for Jart ( 12.07.2010 19:34:34 ) Midhunter from Sulphur II, ghostfaced from -CPΔ- Hades, thepacifist from Pride, Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar vs that crazy guy from Sparta ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........2231(-60)... - Swordsman............960(-60)... Sulphur Carabineer...400(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer....55(-0).... Gyrocopter...........507(-0).... - ............…

• Battle for Menelaus ( 09.06.2010 13:26:20 ) Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar vs that crazy guy from Sparta ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Swordsman............197(-60)... Sulphur Carabineer....50(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter............24(-6).... - Gyrocopter.............0(-15)... Steam Giant...........67(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Catapult.............…

• in meanwhile i was busy to kick some MIN here Battle for Belkatown8 ( 07.06.2010 16:37:11 ) Dynasty from LonelyPlanet vs Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar, Venus from Revolution ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman..............0(-548).. - Swordsman..............0(-470).. Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-81)... - Sulphur Carabineer....99(-151).. ................................ - Gyrocopter............90(-0).... Steam Giant............0(-271).. - Steam Giant........…

• Battle for Minas Angmar ( 06.06.2010 23:39:59 ) Luckie from BratwurstVille vs Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar, Yuds from Crimson Burgler, Belka from BelkaTown4 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............518(-194).. - Swordsman..............0(-241).. Sulphur Carabineer...222(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-200).. Gyrocopter............55(-38)... - Gyrocopter............67(-83)... Steam Giant..........416(-152).. - Steam Giant............0(-240).. Ba…

• Battle for Funkytown ( 24.05.2010 9:19:37 ) MatejH2o from Trnsko, , Lord Nazgul from , Minas Angmar vs funk from Funkytown, Hartybos from Hartopolis, Jart, Medoria from MIN, Kowiz from AelPolis, that crazy guy from Sparta ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........1385(-0).... - Swordsman...........1815(-0).... ................................ - Hoplite...............56(-736).. ................................ - Archer...............100(-0).... Sulphu…

• Quote from Amazen: “Quote from Lord_Nazgul: “Quote from Hartybos: “Quote from Lord_Nazgul: “ lol traped haha u funny mate check sea battle at belka and talk who was traped Source Code (1 line) post No85,than talk about traped and btw u hear about time zone maybe?? PS.Nice sec battle at belka,good job Medoria :)” Hmm. Well if you really look into this sea battle, first you'll see that only one player with about 1/7th of Lord Nazgul's TS and a little over half of his GS decided to attempt to block…

• Quote from Hartybos: “Quote from Lord_Nazgul: “ lol traped haha u funny mate check sea battle at belka and talk who was traped Source Code (1 line) post No85,than talk about traped and btw u hear about time zone maybe?? PS.Nice sec battle at belka,good job Medoria :)” Hmm. Well if you really look into this sea battle, first you'll see that only one player with about 1/7th of Lord Nazgul's TS and a little over half of his GS decided to attempt to block that port to trap those that were inside of …

• Quote from that crazy guy: “:huh: pretty quiet in here.... so heres a picture from what happened last night: CP attacks our members and they are like :pll: -----we go in to defend and trap them :dash:---then they have no idea what to do :circle: ---- venus wakes up and sees what happened im not a great artist like medi but this is the best i can do. Good job MIN on bringing down 23k GS of CP last night” lol traped haha u funny mate check sea battle at belka and talk who was traped Source Code (1…

• Battle for Crystal ( 23.05.2010 23:57:14 ) Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar, MatejH2o from Trnsko vs pukini from Crystal ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Sulphur Carabineer...100(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter............30(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........128(-2).... - ................................ Catapult..............20(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - .......…

• he pull out Battle for Minas Angmar ( 22.05.2010 20:01:23 ) Homonkulusz from Stone pilon vs Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar, Yuds from Crimson Burgler, Belka from BelkaTown4 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........1201(-0).... - Swordsman............501(-0).... Hoplite...............63(-117).. - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...672(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...132(-0).... Gyrocopter...........272(-36)... - Gyrocopter...........…

• Battle for NileshSulphur ( 20.05.2010 12:00:44 ) -Reaper- from , Pestilence, Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar, MatejH2o from Trokut, vs Homonkulusz from Gaia, Nilesh Hirani from ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........2639(-0).... - Swordsman............698(-478).. ................................ - Hoplite................0(-44)... Sulphur Carabineer...848(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer....49(-427).. Gyrocopter...........156(-153).. - Gyrocopter........…

• Quote from Medoria: “Quote: “Are u pets of MIN??” I'm going to ignore the rest of your statement for the time being and focus on this sentence because it's absolutely amazing. What do you expect the answer to be? "Yes, Dynasty is actually not human at all but rather we purchased him at a pet shop - and even weirder still is the fact that somehow Dynasty is plural. The guy at the shop told us not a feed it, but people didn't listen and now we have a bunch... We shall call this episode "The Danger…

• bla bla bla u are bored mate,if u so strong come to my towns,and don't write some trash about me like i run or some other things.Never pull from battle i fight with 10 CoZ members no matter if i lose.First u need respect players than u get some respect from others.I don't need prove nothing here spec to u.Are u pets of MIN?? if good for u.I see same things about u and your mate's 10 MIN with 60k or more GS against 100k TS player lol brave yea :loll: ,and few more is inactive from CP like 6-8 pla…

• check defence points crazy guy than talk here with more RESPECT Battle for NileshSulphur ( 19.05.2010 23:36:47 ) Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar vs Nilesh Hirani from NileshSulphur ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Sulphur Carabineer....50(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter............30(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........70(-0).... - ................................ Catapult..............20(-0).... - ..............…

• i have I have a nasty problems with the my computer,i was pull out from battle Battle for Menelaus ( 17.05.2010 23:01:31 ) Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar vs Potter from Menelaus, Dynasty from Blackberry, Medoria from MIN, AReed from Chapel Hill ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Slinger...............49(-0).... Swordsman............180(-60)... - Swordsman............333(-0).... ................................ - Hoplite..........…

• Sea battle near Menelaus ( 15.05.2010 0:14:15 ) Lord Nazgul from Minas Angmar vs Potter from Menelaus ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Flame-thrower..........3(-2).... - Flame-thrower..........0(-3).... ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Generals.....................-12 - Generals.....................-18 Damage Received..............620 - Damage Received..............930 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────…

• not bad,making trap for me lol Battle for Polis ( 14.05.2010 11:05:19 ) that crazy guy from Colombia vs Lord Nazgul from Minas Mirkwood ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............300(-0).... - Swordsman............260(-0).... Sulphur Carabineer....49(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...250(-0).... Gyrocopter............70(-8).... - Gyrocopter...........150(-0).... Steam Giant..........367(-38)... - Steam Giant..........241(-29)... ........................…