Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Also, thank you Quartz, Abeged, AJP, hera, and anyone who takes their time to review this thread. Time is the most valuable resource not just in Ikariam. The fact you would share that time with us here is a blessing and shows you truly care for the game in some way. Especially to Quartz and Abeged who have been providing the most discussion.

• You seem to be missing the premise. I said lets say you need 200. I am well aware that the amount rises. Also, this was not designed as a way to save wine. It is in it's simplest form a way to increase population growth. This effects both taverns and museums. Meaning your Population would rise much faster. These are changes meant for people who actively war. At the level of the game you are on no wonder is worth it. It costs more to use a forge then those troops you are saving are likely worth. …

• Warning Math Below , the faint of heart should look away.. Quartz I wasn't aware that when you have a army that costs over 100k an hour un-deployed that Cooks are worth more then priests. When they technically cost 3x as much an hour, adjust 2 less an hour. Duly noted. Jokes aside.. No, it's not more effective to have no priests then quiet literally rapid regrowth or possibly 50-100k+ reduced upkeep. For ares I agree with Abeged after running the numbers. The reduction number probably should be …

• ARES I was honestly toying around with the numbers and i do think the gold upkeep should scale higher per tier. I do like the entry point however, it's makes the rss required feel like a legitmate improvemnt, versus a slight buff. Maybe 7.5% 15% 25% 35% 45% -------- DEMETER That was the thought. It could give enough to troops to negate a little neglect, a waste, but helps recover your economy since you've invested in maintining commune with the god's. And across all of your cities, lets say you …

• QOL change, +1 vote from me.

• Sorry in advance for grammar. I was running on fumes when I wrote this. Still am. Hop

• General Information: Ares Wonder Redesign. Are’s the god of war, he emboldens men and women to fight. For honor, for glory, and for plunder. With his blessing your troops will beg to be sent into battle. (Flavor could use some work) Demeter’s Garden. I think demeters is mediocre and really only useful if you spent all you citizens on troops. However, I think it could be more useful What I'm suggesting. Ares base cooldown time 2day 2 hours. Each duplicate wonder reduces by 9% of maximum. Down to …

• Staff (60) vs. Spammers (78)

Finnarius - - Social Corner

• 3 Word Story-line

surrounded in a

• 3 Word Story-line

However, from below

• New War Server

Finnarius - - Ares Archive

Quote from TheAdmiral: “Quote from Monk of Darkness: “Why should i allow other players to steel more gold from me? For me right now it looks like, for a try to get more gold from friends multy accounts. There need to be some pros and cons for this bank, like if i put my gold in it, i will receive 1.5x more gold from that town, but if somebody pillages that town, than they will receive 1.5x more gold or something like that. Otherwise why i should build this bank if i can only loose gold from it. …

• Custom Rank Titles

Finnarius - - Board Discussion

Can I get "God's Trollzen One"?

• Finnarius Here

Finnarius - - User Introduction Board

Just decided to join the EN community on top of the US community. I have played a few servers. I only seriously played on US Epsilon, US Ares 3, a little of Alpha us, and now Ares 3 EN. I was a member, and at one point a ranking member, of DAOTJ on Epsilon. I clearly remember the days I shared my islands with Riddler. The fights against defai. Those guys really helped us keep the lights on with activity. My freinds in GDA, though they would've still been Vx3 If they hadn't lost that war. The spa…

• New War Server

SKAR A sight for sore eyes why pick I can play both.

• New War Server

Lol i just realized this ins't the right forum i don't think. Is the US forum dead?

• New War Server

That's an impressive feat. Both being 2nd out of 1. and first to build an embassy.

• New War Server

Old Epsilon Player, Saw the new war server and the fact that it's pretty much permanent. HAD to play again. Especially since I've matured 9 years since I first played. Looking forward