Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Order of Skulls VS FIRE

Brom - - Hades Archive

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• The Order of Skulls VS FIRE

Brom - - Hades Archive

• Baltazar come back

Brom - - Hades Archive

Mods did their job and banned the troll. Good job Mods Too bad he'll be back September 16th

• Master vs ILMARINEN Fun war battles

Brom - - Hades Archive

Master I hope you told him where he went wrong... you can't just destroy, you've got to teach as well

• Tournament

Brom - - Game Suggestions

I like this idea but believe that making it cross server makes it too hard for GF to implement (they cannot even get the merger mechanism to work). Rather I believe that this should be an alliance mechanism whereby players within the alliance can fight each other for a period of a tournament or compete in who has grown the most percent wise in a week or month. The winner of the tournament should get goods like in piracy. Since most servers are dying and all that are left are 2 or three active al…

• Ikariam, The Novel

Brom - - Game Discussion

Great job,though I'd say that city build depends highly on what type of play style you are going for. A Piracy based one will go for 4 warehouses to the max per town without any producers and 5 pos miracles, with a few mobiles. Most players won't have a barracks in every town as they won't need it and as an active fighter I only have them in a bit over half my towns. A non piracy account will have one depot and one warehouse and focus on producers. And a mixed (in my opinion the best) will avera…

• 1vs1 BaLTaZaR vs Master

Brom - - Hades Archive

Quote from Senior: “i have all of his towns blocked on 43 80 , he knows where i am , he will not fight and not accept the terms therefore this thread should be closed down Master ” @balt, which part of these statements did you not understand? And really all of Order is after you? Looks like two players after you refused the terms of 1 v 1. And master didn't disappoint anyone you did, or rather you didn't because everyone knew you would hit vmode anyway. You hid and ran and played cat and mouse. …

• 2 of Order v 10 of FIRE

Brom - - Hades Archive

Balt your permanent vmode is what we want... and don't worry you will be visited soon so off to vmode you go. And if you could resist a permanent block you would have tried to but you vmode the second you see an attack coming. We have no reason to fight EBB except for as a matter to test our skills. There is no way we can accurately do that if both alliances don't agree to it and are prepared to fight the battle. Sure we could blitz EBB and they would blitz us back but what would that prove beyo…

• Dumpster Fire 2018

Brom - - Hades Archive

That's how we roll, congrats to FIRE for keeping us entertained

• 2 of Order v 10 of FIRE

Brom - - Hades Archive

Got to say I was happily surprised by FIRE's quick reaction time. I only came to pillage but knowing Master I should have known we'd end up in at least one HOF Anyway, thanks for the fun FIRE! Next let's have fun on Land (Hidden Content) Oh and balty balt, Master and I don't use dummy packs (not that they boost GS ) But please do come back from vmode so that we can do the same to your GS. Just vmoding without even trying to fight is tarnishing your already bad and close to inexistant reputation.

• lol the overwhelmingly victorious alliance surrenders. Now that's a twist

• Balt just accept your fate. You are done in Hades. We aren't going to fight you in a 1 vs 1 because our goal is to see your account deleted not to beat you in damage or anything like that. You attacked one of us outside of the parameters of an alliance war and this is the consequence. The "wind" and your lack of thinking has led to the destruction of your hard worked account. Good Job! And balt I thought we were ambro hackers? What so now we don't have the ambro to jump our towns to your core? W…

• Of course it won't be just me, this is an alliance action. You attacked one of us and this is the consequence and a message to the rest of Hades. Attack one member of Order and you get perma blocked and no amount of TS or GS will save you. So enjoy your forever vacation.

• Balt you don't get it... your time on Hades is over. You will either stay in vmode until the account gets deleted or you will log in, get perma blocked, and then get your account deleted when yougo inactive because you're bored and frustrated from being perma blocked. You made a mistake and this is the consequence. Enjoy playing on another server because you won't be on Hades.

• Seriously can't a mod restrict Balt's access to threads? I thought you weren't allowed to spam on the boards and his continuous use of derogatory, inflammatory, and insulting claims could easily be considered harassment. If there were any merit to the claims we'd all have way more ambro and would be flying through the top score. We'd literally be buying resources with ambro and we'd all have several million TS by now. And most importantly we would be banned. But we aren't because we buy our ambr…

• Vorhees just leave BARBS and take your rightful place in the order of skulls. You can fight esni all you want since we will be at war til they disband so forever. You know it's just a matter of time

• double lolz at being number one and spoiler alert they won't be for very long

• Good luck to both sides but I see EBB winning this in 48 hours what with the Capture the three towns and win term. Perhaps in the near future EBB will want to have a friendly war with us. Now that will be a skill test.

• ESNI vs SKULL

Brom - - Hades Archive

Cleaning up the island (Hidden Content) A nice one (Hidden Content) Slaughter (Hidden Content) I do hope ESNI do bounce back. The VN on other servers were tenacious fighters

• ESNI vs SKULL

Brom - - Hades Archive