Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I am a legend in my own mind.

• Borg (Borg)

Zarnoff - - Alpha Archive

The individual with three claw marks across their banner would prefer we conform to a different pantheon? Is there a different Marvel(c) character you would prefer we ape? Or should we be Greeks? Or Romans? Or Kittens? Your wise consul not withstanding, we are resolute in our mission and, half a decade into this, will continue on our stated mission without distraction, mercy or "human compassion" that runs rampant through your species. We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is useless.…

• Borg (Borg)

Ignoring is Irrelevant. This board is Irrelevant. Your species seem to derive some pleasure by believing your intentions shape your destiny. Currently, we consider that to be a weakness, and excludes you from assimilation. We will address you when you become relevant.

• Borg (Borg)

CURRENT LEADER: Irrelevant. BORG are controlled by a collective hive intelligence. When communication with lessor species is required, any Drone will do. CONTACT PERSON: Irrelevant. BORG will find you and assimilate you. DESCRIPTION: BORG exist to further our outreach and destroy unworthy species and assimilate those we find worthy. SUMMARY: Inhabitants of ALPHA, you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. Lower your shields, and prepare to be boarded.

• Not only do I commend the actions taken here today by PRO, but I nominate Xzelphi for the coveted "Emperor Hirohito" 2013 award. Kudos to everyone.

• I say good sir that was a rousing battle we had! Care for a spot of tea? Oh Pishaw, never mind the beating that I took, it was the spirit of the combat that I enjoyed! Yes, Yes I did use Colossus, damn unsportsman like of me, please accept my apology. Another round? Why, that would be jolly good! Mind if I include a few blokes of mine in the fray? Team building, yes, that's the goal! 12:15 on potomus island, does that work for you? What, your sisters betrothal engagement is that weekend? We neve…

• Ulose, it is obvious that you are somewhat of a newcomer to this game. You are completely seeing the big picture incorrectly. You feel that getting an entire island of PRO players to V-Mode is some sort of victory on your part? Far from it. This is the highest level of coordination that you will ever see from PRO! Do you know what it takes to get several players to V-Mode at once? PRO believes that a good offense starts with a good defense, and a good defense starts with turning into a turtle. P…

• Quote from Khan1: “Got 6 CT's open if anybody needs culture” Your in-game name would be helpful.

• I rarely comment on other's battles, but that is one determined sea battle. Nice to see that there are still good battles to be fought.

• Need CT's

Zarnoff - - Discussion Archive

I have what, maybe 18, 20 CT's that need to be filled. ING 8 of 8 Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded. Resistance is Futile.

• BORG(BORG) Vs Helix(HEL1X)

Zarnoff - - Conflict Archive

Quote from Muffin: “Quote: “[jellie]Please keep it friendly people.[/jellie]” [jellie]Last time i'm going to say this.[/jellie]” I believe our androgynous breakfast pastry has managed to encapsulate the true spirit of both war and chat boards in a simple, concise statement. Unless he is mad of bran. I hate that stuff. I am 8 of 8, (drunk, hence fun) leader of Borg. And I approve of this message.

• BORG(BORG) Vs Helix(HEL1X)

Quote from IX of XII: “ 4) Russian Meteor. 8 of 8 has an impressive rock collection and would very much like to have one of the rocks from the Russian meteor. Please get this for him. (He has an authentic space rock detector that he got from the internet, so he will know if it didn't come from space.)” He's right, I have two massive round granite stones that I never leave home without. PS. I'd use my own picture as my avatar but I am denied that privilege.

• Wow, a board mod who plays on the world s/he also moderates. BORG has a unique welcome that we will be extending to you. The first one lasts for 3 days, the next for 7, well, you know the drill.

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

DmN General set the terms of this war as either Borg Disbands (which, obviously we didn't), or September 1st arrives. As BORG has withstood the best that DmN (for those who are keeping track, the unholy alliance between DONE and MIN) could bring to bare, and has not disbanded, BORG accepts the terms and basks in the glory of our victory. Next time, try setting achievable goals, like Medoria allows us to publish the photographs of her wedding, or DmN admits they use Colossus and chides the enemy …

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Unlike Bob(Random number), I like to provide a little narrative to my posts. Let the reader decide if expanding the CR is worth the effort. So a few days ago, I decide it's time to pay a little visit to my favorite DmN neighborhood. Dynasty, King Sky, J666 & Genghis Khan are all occupying my mobile, so clearing that is the first duty. Remember my previous post about how much I had built up this mobile? Guys, if you are going to lock me down, you need to do better than this. (Hidden Content) So, …

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Battle for DMN Yuds 5. Oh wait, there was no battle. Yuds had 27k GS. However, for the third time this war, he has bankrupt himself. KGaxE.png Loss of 23k GS and not a single Borg slinger killed. With enemies like this, who needs troops?

• LV, I'd go with Disbanding. We told Min that the end was that they merged with DONE. Easiest war we ever fought. Maybe make them merge with PRO. That way they could call it a fair fight. YOU CAN TAKE MY AVATAR AND YOU CAN TAKE MY SIGNATURE BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE MY SPIRIT!!!!!!!!

• Hey, it's unfair that King Sky is a Mod for a world he plays in. Of course, if he's not a mod, and acts like one, that might be construed as impersonating Gameforge staff. That would be a shame.

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

Ok, so I've been quiet here for a little while, but there is method to my madness. So about a week or so ago, Matt, Viper and myself decide to take a tour of one of DmN's farm islands, and we romp around there for a few days. Now of course, since there are 10 of their towns, they are bound to win eventually, and sure enough, King Sky, Stags, Nuke, Dynas#y, J666, Mediroa and Vent Parlador manage to combine and defeat our three players. I'm sure you've read some of the CR's here. But here was the …

• Dominion (DMn) vs Borg

King Sky has some sort of split personality. When he thinks he is invincible, he posts this in the agora: Quote: “King Sky wrote on the 08.08.2012 4:26:49 OH Please, bring it on, you are so easy to beat. Anyday bro. ” So ok, I bring it on. Here is King Sky's response to me "bringing it on" Quote: “ 09.08.2012 7:27:21 King Sky's army has been called back and have left the battlefield. 09.08.2012 7:27:21 King Sky's army has been called back and have left the battlefield. 09.08.2012 7:27:21 King Sk…